Author

Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] CLICKGEM (CGM & CGMT) – THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!! - page 130. (Read 33827 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 114
I hope the transaction fee is really low compared to others. As what we can see that low transaction fee will attract many users to use this platform. If it is increased, it will somehow disappoint the clients.

ı dont think that they can handle the big transactions with small fees. After they launched they are going to fix all the big amounts with high fees as  other competitors.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
I hope the transaction fee is really low compared to others. As what we can see that low transaction fee will attract many users to use this platform. If it is increased, it will somehow disappoint the clients.
of course a small commission fee always attracts people's attention. This project should interest users with their functions.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
Strange but I can not login anymore.. It returns "Please check reCaptcha!" however recatptcha doesn`t appear!
Many time we face this kind of problem. The solution is:
1. Check your internet connection it happened when data speed is low.
2. Use Google chrome browser
3. If you use Google chrome browser then clear data of crome browser then try to login

Thanks for your help dev. My problem is solved now. Anyway, how are the development and the updates for this project dev?
I don't think he/she is one of the dev. Never heard yet statement so far from the devs about the updates of this platform. We eagerly want to hear some info so that we know that the project is still working or not.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
Clickgem promises its members that thier patment system is safe and secured. What would be the currencies accepted on your platform?

As I read on their site they have 5 primary cryptocurrencies to support if I'm not mistaken surely it will be bitcoin, ETH, Ripple, Dash, Monero.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Clickgem promises its members that thier patment system is safe and secured. What would be the currencies accepted on your platform?
hopefully what you say will happen, will not disappoint us all, good luck to the team and developer.
Activity: 294
Strange but I can not login anymore.. It returns "Please check reCaptcha!" however recatptcha doesn`t appear!
3. If you use Google chrome browser then clear data of crome browser then try to login

Thanks for your help dev. My problem is solved now. Anyway, how are the development and the updates for this project dev?
Activity: 434
The transactional process in the ClickGem is fast and very convinient. More people will find this an ease of use. They will save more time. I hope that more people will come to know about the ClickGem. It is one of the ideal project out here in the crypto currency community. I hope this will blast an impact for the community benefits.
Activity: 238
Activity: 238
CLICKGEM is my choice as the transfer of it is very convenient and easy and the money transfer can be occurred every where in the world with in seconds and the main thing i really wish is its transfer fee is very less than the transfer fee of banks. As there is no middlemen or other institution to process transactions CLICKGEM is my choice and i believe transaction of CLICKGEM is safe and anonymous also the transaction can be checked by the blockchain.
Activity: 196
Merit: 19
On which exchanges will list this coin? This coin has a high potential, a good coin to trade!
I see in their Roadmap, that the coin is trading on NovaExchange and Coin Exchange in May 2018.
It's not so long... three months, I'm just waiting.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
Hello everybody! I want to ask, did anyone install a mobile wallet? If it works, can you install it and transfer money to it?
The mobile wallet is not yet available according to their website. It's not a good idea to transfer a coin that is not yet fully released in my opinion. It should be well established first otherwise it will be difficult for a certain coin owner when a problem occurs.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
Is the airdrop still on? I see so many people complaining about it, not working, so I'm just curious if I can still partake in it

I got my 10 coins, all you need is to watch their Instruction video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQhh8tcHsMo on youtube and follow the steps. I think who people are complaining about , are those who received free 10 CGM from 1st Airdrop program and want to get new 10 CGM from 2nd and that's not possible.
Activity: 326
Merit: 8
>> CryptoMedia.press
Activity: 574
Is the airdrop still on? I see so many people complaining about it, not working, so I'm just curious if I can still partake in it
Yes, it is still on, i try to it yesterday and now i see Clickgem token appear at my Clickgem wallet, not ETH address. So, follow their guide at website and you will receive CGM like me.
Activity: 560
Activity: 420
Merit: 259
Nice project and great platform... I received my token waiting a minute
Wait.. You bought Clickgem token or receive from airdrop?... Any information about 2nd airdrop? When they will distribute this airdrop?
I receive 10 CGM from their 2nd airdrop. It's seem immediately. Clickgem devs team make a good airdrop for us, have any airdrop more?
Activity: 98
On which exchanges will list this coin? This coin has a high potential, a good coin to trade!
I guess, there is enough time for this project to get listed on any of the exchanges as now the pre ico phase is running and it will take some time for the project to be converted into a successfull coin. Hope this project soon reaches the hard cap.
It's a repeated question on all ICO's and could sometimes be annoying . No ICO or especially Pre-ICO have already knowledge on what exchange they are going to be on. The concerns about the exchanges should come after the success of the ICO not before.
Activity: 126
Merit: 14
I guess, there is enough time for this project to get listed on any of the exchanges as now the pre ico phase is running and it will take some time for the project to be converted into a successfull coin. Hope this project soon reaches the hard cap.
Jump to: