Author

Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] CLICKGEM (CGM & CGMT) – THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!! - page 132. (Read 33827 times)

Activity: 380
Merit: 10
In order to become a truly revolutionary payment system, you need to stand out from hundreds of other similar projects. I hope that developers will be able to contribute something new.
Indeed, also those competitors are also the way to make a project much better. For if there is no competitor, maybe they will just become passive.
Yes you are right.nowdays competition came to the evry feild and it's need also.CLICKGRAM is one the global platform based on blockchain technology and it has many more features than any other  project.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
In order to become a truly revolutionary payment system, you need to stand out from hundreds of other similar projects. I hope that developers will be able to contribute something new.
Indeed, also those competitors are also the way to make a project much better. For if there is no competitor, maybe they will just become passive.

Well depends on how the competition goes, if you quickly do shit to kill the competitor to create a monopoly then that's a good and quick way to be hated by your users
Activity: 126
Merit: 14
Of course, the developer has a beautiful site with a purse, but you will have to look at the mobile version for different platforms. And I want to ask the developer, I plan to use a wallet for other currencies. Can the main ones - bitcoin and etherium?
The mobile app for this platform should really be managed properly as 70% of the users would prefer accessing the platform with their smartphones. Also it will help the project to gain more investors to the project.
Activity: 258
Merit: 0
Nice project and great platform... I received my token waiting a minute
Activity: 280
To prove that this platform will be a successful one is showing their capability of gaining more investors. But I have a question, how can you implement this platform "globally" if you have so much competitors nowadays with the same type of platform you're creating?
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
A good point because based on what I understand about this project is that it is only a payment system. There are many kinds of platform, and I think it will be a challenge for them how they can make this drive to success.

They need to have big community with a lot of active supporters and investors to make this project successful. If they will have that community we can be sure for the success of clickgem project..
Activity: 168
Unfortunately, your ref link is banned by Facebook so I cant use it there Sad Any way how to get around this??
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
The transaction of ClickGem is safe and anonymous.anyone can easily transact which can be checked by blockchain.so it is safer to transact through clickgem..
I think this is common kind of transaction, every project claims to be safe and anonymous. Can you please elaborate more about what you are really trying to say? Anyway, I am still trying to figure out how this platform will be globally accepted because we all know that crypto is not yet entirely accepted for all nations.

Well, it still depends on how the project can handle and fulfill what they are saying, I am sure that they can make the project safe and anonymous, it just need to develop well.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
The transaction of ClickGem is safe and anonymous.anyone can easily transact which can be checked by blockchain.so it is safer to transact through clickgem..
I think this is common kind of transaction, every project claims to be safe and anonymous. Can you please elaborate more about what you are really trying to say? Anyway, I am still trying to figure out how this platform will be globally accepted because we all know that crypto is not yet entirely accepted for all nations.
Activity: 574
A good point because based on what I understand about this project is that it is only a payment system. There are many kinds of platform, and I think it will be a challenge for them how they can make this drive to success.
you are right, there are many types of payment platforms. This is the task of the Clickgem platform-to create a quality product that will be worthy of being considered the best payment platform.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
Activity: 294
Activity: 29
And now, here comes this project, the ClickGem wherein this is the Global Payment Revolution. I will give my GoodLuck to the ICO of this project! I will continuously support this project untill it reach its goal to the community and to the people around here. Let's hope for more updates and great improvements of this project.
it would be great to see the more activity from the team
Activity: 19
I know this feature and everyone must know about the feature of a basic cryptocurrency that you said. What did you mean, safer?
Yeah! Tell more about the special safety system of CGM
Activity: 294
I know this feature and everyone must know about the feature of a basic cryptocurrency that you said. What did you mean, safer?
Activity: 29
What about a bounty of affiliate program?
I'm interested too. Project seems interesting
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup

Then click gem is partnered with blockchain.info or they have there owned blockchain too? If they have support from blockchain then its a good news to all users of clickgem.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
This kind of feature is already in other Global payment projects since using the blockchain technology as a framework for their project will make it safe, anonymous and show transparent transactions. What I want to know if will they have innovative features. What's the difference of ClickGem to other payment app or sites?
Activity: 213
ClickGem officially registered business in Belize city
Congratulations!
i trust you, I'm with you to the moon
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
we have a good opportunity with this coin..i hope a good luck for everyone
we will support this project in order to be successful and the coins they get will be very valuable to them.P

Aside from supporting it the project also needs active community to make clickgem successful and they really need to have more serious investors to help them with the costs of running this project.
whether you mean it like a telegram or something, I think that's true too.
Jump to: