Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] CLICKGEM (CGM & CGMT) – THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!! - page 95. (Read 33827 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

Hello. Tell me please. I was credited with 10 coins, and today the balance is 0. Where can I apply for an answer?

It would be great if you could show us evidence of the transaction history which is really good, before bringing this statement which could really spoil the reputation of the company. You can do share this directly with the managers where they could fix you if you have not scammed CLICKGEM.
I also decided to check my account, but I could not login.
To me writes: Please check reCaptcha!
But I do not get captcha! Developer check the operation of the site.
Maybe your connection is slow? There is and instance that it could affect your captcha. If not then maybe the site is under development, i think they are adding or fixing something. Let just wait and keep up the updates.
I have a advice for solution about login by recaptcha:
1. Clear your cookies
2. Login your gmail account
3. View youtube at least 15-30s.
4. Refresh your website
Or you can using another gmail for solved this. Good luck!
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup

LoL ... this remember me my old times as I was doing some task jobs for mainly by Indian Programmers made websites, which they mostly dissapeard without paying  Cool

Dude is there is evidence that such judge on the site? I think if you want to criticize the platform please contact the team for this kind of matter to be settled.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
http://i.hizliresim.com/JQVd0Q.jpg

LoL ... this remember me my old times as I was doing some task jobs for mainly by Indian Programmers made websites, which they mostly dissapeard without paying  Cool
I have the same problem, say "use a different browser", but I already worked in Chrome! I think this problem is with the developer.
Activity: 602

So, this project is turned to be a scam project? I thought this project is not a scam because most of the peoples here are supporting the project.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
at least we got some new upgrades on platform today. they added withdrawal option for Commissions that earned from Affiliate program and no minimum amount required, so we can now withdraw our earning from affiliate program.

Good to know they have upgraded their platform and no minimum withdrawals are required. I will check my account there and hoping that I earned some coins from it. Good luck to the team of clickgem.
Yes completely agree with you the team behind the Clickgem is very hardworking and they always provide each and every update time to time. Because of this, they won the communities trust. Now no one can stop Clickgem to achieve their aim Clickgem has been more successful as per time.
The ClickGem is really kicking its tail to the crypto currency community. They are really making this project to reah a lot more futher and creating a much more interesting updates for the people. This is great. So, hopefully the team behind the ClickGem project will keep up all their good works.
Activity: 196

Hello. Tell me please. I was credited with 10 coins, and today the balance is 0. Where can I apply for an answer?

It would be great if you could show us evidence of the transaction history which is really good, before bringing this statement which could really spoil the reputation of the company. You can do share this directly with the managers where they could fix you if you have not scammed CLICKGEM.
I also decided to check my account, but I could not login.
To me writes: Please check reCaptcha!
But I do not get captcha! Developer check the operation of the site.
Maybe your connection is slow? There is and instance that it could affect your captcha. If not then maybe the site is under development, i think they are adding or fixing something. Let just wait and keep up the updates.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114

Activity: 2184
Merit: 470
Telegram: @jperryC
at least we got some new upgrades on platform today. they added withdrawal option for Commissions that earned from Affiliate program and no minimum amount required, so we can now withdraw our earning from affiliate program.

Good to know they have upgraded their platform and no minimum withdrawals are required. I will check my account there and hoping that I earned some coins from it. Good luck to the team of clickgem.
Yes completely agree with you the team behind the Clickgem is very hardworking and they always provide each and every update time to time. Because of this, they won the communities trust. Now no one can stop Clickgem to achieve their aim Clickgem has been more successful as per time.
Activity: 196

You are right that result a proper validation before we shoot pointing CLICKGEM reputation where there is a chance to reap better impact and with no valid data we do not need to consider.
Activity: 238

Activity: 518

Recheck or honestly confirm that you are not a cheater. When you said about CGM don't appear, i relogin my account and see the balance have no change.

It might also do happen if a person is making operated with multiple accounts, where they have a technical team working behind checking on tracking the fake accounts and such accounts will be dishonored and not entertained as per CGM policy, i think there is acceptable.
Activity: 434
when start the iCO?
The ICO running already from 16th February, and you can see the price of Clickgem ste by step at here https://www.clickgem.com/ico.html.
Activity: 336
Scouting for Innovative ideas.

Yes, not a pleasant situation. I think you need to look at their official website, maybe there is a link with the developers, because I do not see their Telegram.
I think you just re-register because I already registered for a long time and I still have my coins, as for now I think it is impossible to move it anyway.
Activity: 420
Merit: 259

Recheck or honestly confirm that you are not a cheater. When you said about CGM don't appear, i relogin my account and see the balance have no change.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126

This sound is make sense.  ClickGem team keep their hard working and make update their "beta platform" ( as for me i see like that, don't know correct or not). I have no doubt about ClickGem will listing at exchange soon.

You should hope first that ICO will succeed before thinking about listing on exchange !, this news is good only people who participated in their affiliate program, they can withdraw their Bitcoin and run way either the project succeed or not, but for people who got their coin through the airdrop or purchased the coin, it's sill early to smile beacuse it's all depend on ICO result.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20

Yes, not a pleasant situation. I think you need to look at their official website, maybe there is a link with the developers, because I do not see their Telegram.

It would be pretty damn odd if they dont have a telegram IMO. Every single project is begging people to join their telegram and these guys dont even have one?
Activity: 616
Merit: 251

This is good news for all the supporters of this project, we can now withdraw our earnings without minimum required. I hope because of this supporters will be alive to promote this project.
I do not know as at you, but I, just at attempt login to site did not see recaptcha and therefore was not able to fall in general in account, in order to make payment and to look up as they added affiliate earnings. I think, problem not with google, and nevertheless with site.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0

This is good news for all the supporters of this project, we can now withdraw our earnings without minimum required. I hope because of this supporters will be alive to promote this project.
I am seriously watching this project with keen interest and hoping to find any better way to earn on it probably maybe through mining
Activity: 672
Hi, tell me please, now fill out the form and get a free token, maybe or not? Or it is necessary to buy it a lot?
The airdrop is perhaps finished but even now you can search their bounty thread to get some free tokens orelse you need to purchase the tokens at the pre ico sale. This project is really great and i hope that everyone have joined their airdrop to get some free shares.
Thank you very much for the answer! Thank you for explaining the generosity of the project and ICO! I correctly understood that there will not be a token from this free-selling project?
Activity: 238

Yes that a very good update and I think that this project may become stable if they keep debugging and taking feedback from the users to improve.
Listening to what the community are saying is really a good move from the team. Making the platform more stable will surely lead to a successful launch of CGM. Keep updating and improving the platfrom devs!
Every platform should learn from the feedback they get. As far as cgm is concerned I really think that they have listened to a lot of users and acted accordingly. They really want the users to have a delightful experience. I hope to see new updates from the team.
Pages:
Jump to: