Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] CLICKGEM (CGM & CGMT) – THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!! - page 94. (Read 33827 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Hello. Tell me please. I was credited with 10 coins, and today the balance is 0. Where can I apply for an answer?

It would be great if you could show us evidence of the transaction history which is really good, before bringing this statement which could really spoil the reputation of the company. You can do share this directly with the managers where they could fix you if you have not scammed CLICKGEM.
I also decided to check my account, but I could not login.
To me writes: Please check reCaptcha!
But I do not get captcha! Developer check the operation of the site.
As of this moment when I open the site it works well and there is no problem with it. Maybe it is just some abnormality because the site for now is fully functioning.
maybe the site is still in development? And developers need to refine it to the ideal, so that we can use it without problems.
I recommend to check if your browser is up to date. If the problem still exist, you should check if it does on the other sites. If not, contact CGM team with detailed report. Hope you will be able to enter your account!
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Actually i was in a great need of such platform to send and recieve payments globally. Bitcoins used to work fine for me in this case but now hope that the project really turns out to be great so that i can start using it. I also won't matter investing into the project for my betterment.
In given platform there will a huge advantage on a series with other, here will very much various cryptos and I think dispatch to debit cards will be possible over a wide range fiat currencys. It really will become the main project plus.
Well this I have not found, maybe it's just an idea of developers to send money to debit cards? This of course will be a big plus for the project.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Actually i was in a great need of such platform to send and recieve payments globally. Bitcoins used to work fine for me in this case but now hope that the project really turns out to be great so that i can start using it. I also won't matter investing into the project for my betterment.
In given platform there will a huge advantage on a series with other, here will very much various cryptos and I think dispatch to debit cards will be possible over a wide range fiat currencys. It really will become the main project plus.
Activity: 238
I am very much keen regarding this project and i really wonder how will it work? Will we be able to send the coins globally or directly fiat cirrency. This project is really getting quite intresting for me.
I think that we will be able to send the Fiat currency globally as well as other ones. Which is a clean concept. I hope the transfer fee is less or the same as in other platforms. And I hope this will be really fast for transactions
Activity: 518
Merit: 10

Hello. Tell me please. I was credited with 10 coins, and today the balance is 0. Where can I apply for an answer?

It would be great if you could show us evidence of the transaction history which is really good, before bringing this statement which could really spoil the reputation of the company. You can do share this directly with the managers where they could fix you if you have not scammed CLICKGEM.
Maybe your connection is slow? There is and instance that it could affect your captcha. If not then maybe the site is under development, i think they are adding or fixing something. Let just wait and keep up the updates.
Correct thier are alot of possible reasons why you are not able to login maybe its your computer, internet connection or website. I suggest get in touch with support for better recommnedation.

After doing some of their advice but still cannot be able to access your account it's better to contact the support now to help you with your problem. I am sure they will response to your concern.
Is you system malware virus protected? check if it is not and check your emails every where including all your wallets, if your device is already hacked then you might loose not only the ClickGem but all your funds, ensure that you do things abiding with security features.
Activity: 224
I am very much keen regarding this project and i really wonder how will it work? Will we be able to send the coins globally or directly fiat cirrency. This project is really getting quite intresting for me.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

Maybe your connection is slow? There is and instance that it could affect your captcha. If not then maybe the site is under development, i think they are adding or fixing something. Let just wait and keep up the updates.
Correct thier are alot of possible reasons why you are not able to login maybe its your computer, internet connection or website. I suggest get in touch with support for better recommnedation.

After doing some of their advice but still cannot be able to access your account it's better to contact the support now to help you with your problem. I am sure they will response to your concern.
Activity: 574

As of this moment when I open the site it works well and there is no problem with it. Maybe it is just some abnormality because the site for now is fully functioning.
maybe the site is still in development? And developers need to refine it to the ideal, so that we can use it without problems.
Activity: 238
Activity: 406
Merit: 105

LoL ... this remember me my old times as I was doing some task jobs for mainly by Indian Programmers made websites, which they mostly dissapeard without paying  Cool
I have the same problem, say "use a different browser", but I already worked in Chrome! I think this problem is with the developer.

Maybe the problem is in the captcha provider? Sometimes I also experienced it in some websites with captchas. Try to contact the support and ask them what is the problem with your account.
Activity: 994
Merit: 105
You visited the site of this project?you saw all the useful and necessary information? For my taste it requires some roadblocks - for example, increasing the information about the project team
They may actually require that but I really think they are doing good when it comes to web design and things like that I really wish them well can't wait to mine this
This project actually is great as it will make our life much more easier ahead by giving us the ability to send and recieve payments globally with low or minimum fees and also it can be trusted on and is really much faster and secure.
Activity: 182
at least we got some new upgrades on platform today. they added withdrawal option for Commissions that earned from Affiliate program and no minimum amount required, so we can now withdraw our earning from affiliate program.

Good to know they have upgraded their platform and no minimum withdrawals are required. I will check my account there and hoping that I earned some coins from it. Good luck to the team of clickgem.
Yes completely agree with you the team behind the Clickgem is very hardworking and they always provide each and every update time to time. Because of this, they won the communities trust. Now no one can stop Clickgem to achieve their aim Clickgem has been more successful as per time.
The updates of Clickgem have been from time to time. I really like this about the project, the team also works hard and this builds trust in the minds of users and the investors! Good work Clickgem.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
You visited the site of this project?you saw all the useful and necessary information? For my taste it requires some roadblocks - for example, increasing the information about the project team
They may actually require that but I really think they are doing good when it comes to web design and things like that I really wish them well can't wait to mine this
Activity: 280

That might also things to be considered that connection seem having too slow to connect. Maybe there are some adjustment with their sites that affect its system. But the site now is already have no problem.
Activity: 532

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
Only one person has he chance to get the airdrop?
What do you mean? Only one chance or only one person? At the moment we only join their airdrop and get verification from their bot. So much people can join and receive already.

I think it's only one chance per person is allowed in every airdrops. Anyway, I observed that this project is gaining a lot of popularity now. I just hope that this project will become successful.
Activity: 182
Merit: 3
A fairly attractive affiliate program that can bring new users. The most important thing is that they do not need to expend any effort for their teaching. And I like it - there are no risks, and the opportunity to get coins is guaranteed
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.

I had the same problem before but I can log in now without any problem. I think you just need to reset your internet connection/ clear cache and login again. I can easily log in now https://www.clickgem.com/backend/account/cgm.html
I think this is a problem for this project, they should have made it sure that the platform can be easily accessed before launching the ICO.
Activity: 420
Merit: 259
Only one person has he chance to get the airdrop?
What do you mean? Only one chance or only one person? At the moment we only join their airdrop and get verification from their bot. So much people can join and receive already.
Activity: 154
Pages:
Jump to: