Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE LIVE] LibertyLance: 🚀 First Decentralized Gig Marketplace 🚀 - page 37. (Read 4415 times)

Activity: 114
Merit: 0
I've been going through the whitepaper. After  how long will the freelancer selling the services get his share of the pay from the client?
Activity: 29
This is an awesome project. i was just browsing around and landed here. I must say i am veryu impressed by the prospects of such as noble platform and project. this project will definitely be successful  since it is solving real life stuff. all the best  guys. meanwhile am checking out the whitepaper and the website in general
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
LibertyLance - Where Freelancing Meets Blockchain
Good idea of such kind of a platform. If I may ask, if one is unsatisfied with the given review by the client, how will that be solved please?

Hi
If a freelancer is unsatisfied with a review given by a client,
He/she can contest it by disputing the review. Our token holders Jury
will be then deciding on whether the review was justified or not.
This way freelancers are going to be protected from any undeserving
reviews from the client.

Feel free to ask any more questions

I think I'm liking this. With so many fraudsters hijacking the freelance industry, a mechanism was necessary to tame that, and seems like we are about to get one. Are there any requirements for anyone to access to the marketplace or its just open to all?

Hi,
Thank you for supporting our project
Our marketplace is going to be open to everyone as anyone can register
on our site without any cost. But for freelancers they must have a minimum
number of LTN tokens to get access to the marketplace such as to receive orders
from the client, advanced metrics, ability to offer custom orders to clients etc.

Regards
LibertyLance
copper member
Activity: 206
I think I'm liking this. With so many fraudsters hijacking the freelance industry, a mechanism was necessary to tame that, and seems like we are about to get one. Are there any requirements for anyone to access to the marketplace or its just open to all?
Activity: 103
Merit: 2
Good idea of such kind of a platform. If I may ask, if one is unsatisfied with the given review by the client, how will that be solved please?
Activity: 8
looks like we have an interesting project here  Smiley

The whitelisting for the private sale is now OPEN!
You can get whitelisted by registering on our site at:
https://libertylance.io/users/register

Here is a guide on how to get whitelisted:
https://goo.gl/tA7CVS
Activity: 14
great and interesting project, i want to particpate in the initial coin offering. the bounty especially  is very huge. nwhat are the rules of the bounty campaign? i want to particpate
Activity: 36
My self as a freelancer i must say this is an opportunity that has not been utilised in the blockchain space. with the increasing unemployment around the world,many hghly educated people are looking for opportunities to earn online. this means that if this platform is executed successfully, the prospects of this ICO will be very high as well as the subsequent coin. i fully support it
Bounty reward worth $300, 000!! Shocked Shocked This is gonna be a blast in the freelancing industry!!

Am I allowed to participate now please? or it has to wait?

Hi,
Thank you for the enthusiasm
Yes you can participate in our bounty campaign
Here is the thread to our bounty program: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.31375384

I'm interested...If I'm not able to buy the tokens by the specified date of march (21st), will there be another offer for the same in future? I'm interested in the project

Hi,
Our private sale will start from 20th of March till 31st of March or when we reach our hard cap
of 200 ETH. If you do miss our private sale you can still participate in the next round which is
the Presale round but it won't have the same rate and bonus offered in the private sale.

Hope that answers your question

The idea of freelancing on blockchain is a massive one given the fact that almost half of the world currently works from home with the numbers expected to increase into the future. This means that the demand for this platform will be immense and hence that is why it wil definitely be huge. I am looki forward to the presale. you have a great whitepaper . Good job and all the best

Hi Maxdata
Thank you so much for your input
We look forward to your continued participation in our project

Regards
LibertyLance
Activity: 56
The idea of freelancing on blockchain is a massive one given the fact that almost half of the world currently works from home with the numbers expected to increase into the future. This means that the demand for this platform will be immense and hence that is why it wil definitely be huge. I am looki forward to the presale. you have a great whitepaper . Good job and all the best
Activity: 185
Merit: 1
I'm interested...If I'm not able to buy the tokens by the specified date of march (21st), will there be another offer for the same in future? I'm interested in the project
Activity: 104
A great project. Will take part of it.
Activity: 151
Thanks for the brilliant idea and for solving our problems...we are waiting
I like the open method of solving problems, not like other platforms where one person just decides to cancel the order and that's it. I want to be part of this..I'm not a prophet but, this thing wil be a hit in the market

Hi
Thank you for being on this thread
Yes that is what LibertyLance aims to achieve as NO SINGLE authority should dictate
an order in the marketplace. Our system is designed not only for the freelancers but
to preserve the interest of both the parties.

This is a brilliant idea of bringing together freelance and blockchain..these are two huge and very potential global markets. I like how it seeks to solve so many daily problems involving the two parties. Thanks

Hi Intaryna,
Thank you for your support and participation
It should be noted that we are not only bringing the blockchain and freelancing together
but also are working on some of the issues faced by the freelancing community.

Regards
LibertyLance
You are God sent.The troubles freelancers are facing are numerous but I can see some light after 21st of this month. Cant wait to see how the issues will be handled in your platform.
I like the open method of solving problems, not like other platforms where one person just decides to cancel the order and that's it. I want to be part of this..I'm not a prophet but, this thing wil be a hit in the market

Hi
Thank you for being on this thread
Yes that is what LibertyLance aims to achieve as NO SINGLE authority should dictate
an order in the marketplace. Our system is designed not only for the freelancers but
to preserve the interest of both the parties.

This is a brilliant idea of bringing together freelance and blockchain..these are two huge and very potential global markets. I like how it seeks to solve so many daily problems involving the two parties. Thanks

Hi Intaryna,
Thank you for your support and participation
It should be noted that we are not only bringing the blockchain and freelancing together
but also are working on some of the issues faced by the freelancing community.

Regards
LibertyLance
Activity: 342
Activity: 336
Hi. I actually am new to this group but not ICOs. My question is about the LTN tokens and pre requisites.

1. How many LTN is someone needing to have in order to participate for the Jury?
2. How many people can participate in a jury?
3. Is it first come, first served?
4. How long do you see the dispute process lasting (1 day, 1 week, or unsure)?

All around great concept. Excited to be part of this one

Hi,
1) The number of LTN tokens required to participate in disputes would be equivalent to $200
2) A total of max 9 people can participate in a dispute between the client and freelancer
3) Yes the private sale is going to be first come first served
4) It won't last more then 3 days

Also what time on March 20th is the private sale?

The private sale will start at 2 PM GMT time

World class idea and a definite improvement to what we have at the moment.
Do you happen to have a demo platform available?
What is you cap or do you have one?  How much is allocated for the bonus program?
Thank you for providing an excellent platform.  Can't wait to use it and I'll definitely be in your private sale!

Hi,
Thank you for the support and participaton
We are going to launch our demo platform on 14th of March
The hard cap for private sale is 200 ETH and 3% of the total tokens are allocated for the bounty program
Be sure to get yourself whitelisted for the private sale that starts from 7th Of March

Let me know if you have any further questions

Regards
LibertyLance

Whitelisting process for the private sale begins from 7th of March
The private sale will start from 20th March with a hard cap of 200 ETH

Tokens will be offered at a rate of 1 ETH = 10,000 LTN with a bonus of 35%

For more updates:
https://libertylance.io/
https://t.me/LibertyLanceOfficial
Hi. I actually am new to this group but not ICOs. My question is about the LTN tokens and pre requisites.

1. How many LTN is someone needing to have in order to participate for the Jury?
2. How many people can participate in a jury?
3. Is it first come, first served?
4. How long do you see the dispute process lasting (1 day, 1 week, or unsure)?

All around great concept. Excited to be part of this one

Hi,
1) The number of LTN tokens required to participate in disputes would be equivalent to $200
2) A total of max 9 people can participate in a dispute between the client and freelancer
3) Yes the private sale is going to be first come first served
4) It won't last more then 3 days

Also what time on March 20th is the private sale?

The private sale will start at 2 PM GMT time

World class idea and a definite improvement to what we have at the moment.
Do you happen to have a demo platform available?
What is you cap or do you have one?  How much is allocated for the bonus program?
Thank you for providing an excellent platform.  Can't wait to use it and I'll definitely be in your private sale!

Hi,
Thank you for the support and participaton
We are going to launch our demo platform on 14th of March
The hard cap for private sale is 200 ETH and 3% of the total tokens are allocated for the bounty program
Be sure to get yourself whitelisted for the private sale that starts from 7th Of March

Let me know if you have any further questions

Regards
LibertyLance
Pages:
Jump to: