Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE LIVE] LibertyLance: 🚀 First Decentralized Gig Marketplace 🚀 - page 38. (Read 4415 times)

copper member
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Is there a limit to how much I can purchase during the private sale?

What kind of crypto will you accept to buy during the private sale?
copper member
Activity: 3
World class idea and a definite improvement to what we have at the moment.

Do you happen to have a demo platform available?

What is you cap or do you have one?  How much is allocated for the bonus program?

Thank you for providing an excellent platform.  Can't wait to use it and I'll definitely be in your private sale!
Activity: 2
Interesting. very nice. I definitely will have to check the whitepaper. How many tokens are available please? I'm I limited in the number I can acquire?

Yes, I am interested in the same question.

Also what time on March 20th is the private sale?

Ed
Activity: 2
Hi. I actually am new to this group but not ICOs. My question is about the LTN tokens and pre requisites.

1. How many LTN is someone needing to have in order to participate for the Jury?
2. How many people can participate in a jury?
3. Is it first come, first served?
4. How long do you see the dispute process lasting (1 day, 1 week, or unsure)?

All around great concept. Excited to be part of this one

Ed

Who can use the   LibertyLance platform?

Any user can register on the platform however,
freelancers must have a minimum number of LTN tokens to avail
the premium access and features of the marketplace. Users must
have a minimum amount of LTN tokens and other pre requisites in
order to participate in the dispute resolution process between the
client and freelancer.

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
LibertyLance - Where Freelancing Meets Blockchain
Awesome!!Please tell me more about the private sale. When I open the link its leading me to the sign up platform (https://libertylance.io/users/register). Should I register now or I have to wait until the official launch of the platform please??
I am really interested in those tokens. Please reply

Hi,
Thank you for the question
In order to contribute in the private sale you have to first get whitelisted (Starts from 7th March)
by registering on our site at https://libertylance.io/users/register and complete the KYC procedure.

Once you're whitelisted you can contribute in the private sale which is going to start on
20th of March. Hope this answers your question

What a kind of a great project. Do you plan to have your own blockchain in the future? I guess you'll need your own blockchain if your users are too crowded to have a transaction in the smart contract.

Hi,
Thank you for the support
For now our plan is to go with the Ethereum blockchain due to its functionalities, acceptance and use
of smart contracts. But we certainly will explore our options in the future in case of any changes in the
protocol, project or user base (A lot of other factors too)

At least the problem of losing hard earned funds by freelancers will finally be solved. This will bring sanity back in the market. Kudos Libertylance

Hi,
Yes our platform is going to charge the LOWEST fee ever charged from freelancers.
This will certainly give us a competitive advantage and a USP of the marketplace.

Hello there, I see you said “Those with our LTN tokens will be able to participate in the dispute handling cases
for which they are going to be rewarded the 2% transaction fee of the payment. This fee will then be distributed among those token holders that were right or on the side
of the winning party on the basis of their total holdings’’

Can you please explain how I can get the LTN tokens please? And when can I get them?

Hi,
Thank you for your participation
You can get our LTN tokens by participating in the private sale round which is going to start on 20th March
with a hard cap of 200 ETH. To contribute in the private sale, you have to first get whitelisted (starts from 7th March)
by registering on our site at https://libertylance.io/users/register

I trust in this project, and is sure that it will prove to be very powerfully in the nearest future, and for investors it is a good opportunity to consider this project, I wish to the project of explosive growth!

Hi,
Thank you for the kind words
We appreciate the overwhelming support from the community
It means a lot to us

Regards
LibertyLance
Activity: 224
I trust in this project, and is sure that it will prove to be very powerfully in the nearest future, and for investors it is a good opportunity to consider this project, I wish to the project of explosive growth!
Activity: 57
Interesting. very nice. I definitely will have to check the whitepaper. How many tokens are available please? I'm I limited in the number I can acquire?
Activity: 29
Hello there, I see you said “Those with our LTN tokens will be able to participate in the dispute handling cases
for which they are going to be rewarded the 2% transaction fee of the payment. This fee will then be distributed among those token holders that were right or on the side
of the winning party on the basis of their total holdings’’

Can you please explain how I can get the LTN tokens please? And when can I get them?
Activity: 532
Merit: 272
Mycryptobank.io
I personally I'm very impressed by this platform for the following reasons:

1. Payment will not take long (no delays). In some platforms it takes up to a month

2. Extremely low prices per gig

3.Funds are secure- I can see that freelancers have control over their funds
These are very very good news..
thank you, we have a great project concept!
on 20 March 2018, we will conduct a Private Sale.
hope you can be there to participate.
Activity: 136
I personally I'm very impressed by this platform for the following reasons:

1. Payment will not take long (no delays). In some platforms it takes up to a month

2. Extremely low prices per gig

3.Funds are secure- I can see that freelancers have control over their funds
These are very very good news..
Activity: 238
At least the problem of losing hard earned funds by freelancers will finally be solved. This will bring sanity back in the market. Kudos Libertylance
Activity: 72
What a kind of a great project. Do you plan to have your own blockchain in the future? I guess you'll need your own blockchain if your users are too crowded to have a transaction in the smart contract.
LobertyLance is now used etherem smart contract. most of the project is used others blockchain like ethereum, waves, next, steller etc.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Activity: 116
Awesome!!Please tell me more about the private sale. When I open the link its leading me to the sign up platform (https://libertylance.io/users/register). Should I register now or I have to wait until the official launch of the platform please??
I am really interested in those tokens. Please reply
I can foresee a platform that will attract so many buyers and sellers especially due to the fact that the fee charged on the buyer and seller is so small (2%) compared to 30% charged in the old markets..this is really awesome. I have to read the whitepaper to get the whole concept about this

Hi Wilsonthebitcoiner,
Thank you for your support

Yes we do charge a nominal fee of 2% each from the
client and freelancer. As we believe that after all the hard
work put in by the freelancers why should they share a
big chunk of their earnings with the marketplace.

Due to the blockchain technology and smart contracts, we
have been able to reduce that fee tremendously while
still be profitable and functional

I'm really loving the idea of decentralization and conflict resolution. No more suffering in silence of the parties in the contract. Hurrah!!This should have been launched like yesterday, must it wait till 20th March??

Hi open-mind,
Thank you so much for the enthusiasm and support!
Haha we have to wait till 20th March to interact with our
community and their participation in our project.

Regards
LibertyLance
Activity: 98
I'm really loving the idea of decentralization and conflict resolution. No more suffering in silence of the parties in the contract. Hurrah!!This should have been launched like yesterday, must it wait till 20th March??
Please write the terms of the bounty program on the forum or create a separate topic.
It would be very convenient, but it's not clear.

Hi Shulern,
In order to participate in our automated bounty campaign
please go to this link https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.31375384
where you will find all the details regarding the bounty program

Let me know if you have any further questions

Great concept!   Looking forward to your Private Sale!  How do I participate in the Private Sale?

Do you have an idea what exchange you will be listed on?

Who can use the LibertyLance platform?

Thanks

Hi CryptoNittany,
Thank you for the inquiry

The whitelisting process for the private sale will start from 7th of March
where you would have to register on our site and complete the KYC procedure
After being whitelisted you can participate in our private sale which begins
from 20th March

At the moment we can't promise a specific exchange but after the presale we
certainly will be in touch with some of the exchanges.

LibertyLance platform is for everyone as it can be used by any service provider,
client and the token holders on our platform. There is going to be no restriction
to a particular group or country.

Regards
LibertyLance
Activity: 238
I can foresee a platform that will attract so many buyers and sellers especially due to the fact that the fee charged on the buyer and seller is so small (2%) compared to 30% charged in the old markets..this is really awesome. I have to read the whitepaper to get the whole concept about this
copper member
Activity: 3
Great concept!   Looking forward to your Private Sale!  How do I participate in the Private Sale?

Do you have an idea what exchange you will be listed on?

Who can use the LibertyLance platform?

Thanks
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
Please write the terms of the bounty program on the forum or create a separate topic.
It would be very convenient, but it's not clear.
Pages:
Jump to: