Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE-SALE][IEO] BITWINGS: OFFICIAL CRYPTOCURRENCY OF WINGS MOBILE - page 4. (Read 13103 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
May I know if I can apply for the role of Community Manager? You seem to have many Telegram groups.
Activity: 6
What’s special in the new batch of Minephone WX? Is there any extra feature that you have added or is it still in production?
Can I know which countries are not in the list of Bitwings support? I dont want to participate and then get to know that the country is not included in the list.
Will you be hosting any more AMAs? Do you plan to do AMA with exchanges or popular Telegram groups?
Can I know in which countries the delivery of the Minephone WX is open? How long will it take to deliver the phone after ordering?
I have a marketing proposal. May I know who to contact? Is there a marketing team assigned yet?
Activity: 8
Will the new batch of Minephone WX mine BWN? Do you have a plan for introducing this now?
May I know more about the Wings Pay system? Is there a site I can look at?
Your latest roadmap shows a new section we didn’t see before. Crypto Smart Ads. What is it?
Has Bitwings achieved its softcap? If yes, what was the softcap?
What does it mean that the minephone pre-order is open now? Is it open for everyone?
Can I still become a Bitwings Member? What do I need to do in order to be one?
Is the Minephone WX available for order? Or will another batch be available? How and where can I get the info?
How many business units of Wings Mobile are running actively during the pandemic? Did the pandemic affect the operation of the business?
Why isnt the Wings Games available for all countries? What do I need to do to play it?
Is there a limit to how much BWN I can mine using the Minephone? Like 2 eth and how many bwn? Or is it anyone?
I saw the event on your website “The great riches 2021”. What is it about and who can participate?
Can I still order the Minephone? What packs are still available?
Has the listing date decided yet? Which exchange are you rooting for?
How many business units does Wings have until now? How many do you think you will be able to inaugurate this year?
Pages:
Jump to: