Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 99. (Read 127460 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 14
Airdrop received with thanks! Keep going Privcy Team! Smiley
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Ok thanks for that I well try and get it all done
Activity: 386
Merit: 100
Dont miss out on our MEGAWONGA v2 giveaway this week!

Like everyweek before the airdrop on Fridays check, we take a snapshot of everyones airdrop wallet balance prior to checking users for their HODLer status.

For Airdrop Particpants only.

Highest increase in PRiV vs the next snapshot (for AD14) will win
  • 1st place 5000 PRiV
  • 2nd place 2000 PRiV
  • 3rd place 1000 PRiV
  • 4th place 500 PRiV
  • 5-20th place 100 PRiV

No proofs necessary, only ensure you have all funds in your AD addresses by Friday 7th @ 16:00 UTC to Saturday 8th of September 16:00 UTC.

Dont forget to keep voting on https://xiphos.exchange/vote every 24 hours also. We're currently rocking first place around 100+ votes over second!!!

this bounty is great it is make the privcy price reach 1000 satoshi .

the market  going up with the bitcoin's leader .

Activity: 91
Merit: 1
anyone know the rules for the air drop im shore I did everything but didn't get the air drop
maybe I missed something  thanks

The rules are:

Register on the website https://privcy.io/airdrop-registration/
Retweet all official tweets
Be active on Bitcointalk
Be active on discord
Do all the above before 4pm utc 24hrs before each airdrop

Activity: 37
anyone know the rules for the air drop im shore I did everything but didn't get the air drop
maybe I missed something  thanks
Activity: 227
Merit: 26
PRiVCYM4tters🕵🔐PRiVCY MOD🕵
Dont miss out on our MEGAWONGA v2 giveaway this week!

Like everyweek before the airdrop on Fridays check, we take a snapshot of everyones airdrop wallet balance prior to checking users for their HODLer status.

For Airdrop Particpants only.

Highest increase in PRiV vs the next snapshot (for AD14) will win
  • 1st place 5000 PRiV
  • 2nd place 2000 PRiV
  • 3rd place 1000 PRiV
  • 4th place 500 PRiV
  • 5-20th place 100 PRiV

No proofs necessary, only ensure you have all funds in your AD addresses by Friday 7th @ 16:00 UTC to Saturday 8th of September 16:00 UTC.

Dont forget to keep voting on https://xiphos.exchange/vote every 24 hours also. We're currently rocking first place around 100+ votes over second!!!

Activity: 362
Merit: 7

At the moment, if you only care for the price, it mens you want to dump. Everyone should focus on development, adoption and real life use cases. The price will come when there is a good product, if not, then this will be just one more and will go into a dead end.

The price is a little disheartening for those of us investors who bought in at a much higher price, just because someone is keeping an eye on the price and the market doesn't necessarily mean they intend to dump though, it just means they're hoping their investment will pay off in the long term Smiley
Activity: 1034
Merit: 500

At the moment, if you only care for the price, it mens you want to dump. Everyone should focus on development, adoption and real life use cases. The price will come when there is a good product, if not, then this will be just one more and will go into a dead end.
Activity: 112
Don't worry for the price guys... Dumpers will ever exist, it's their job. They'll regret it in few weeks Wink
Just don't keep checking at the price, if you don't want to buy ofc Wink
I think this is a great moment to join some investor's club.
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
Freeze the airdrops!

The price has gone down below 300 sats so it looks like it will drop 100 sats every week. Next Sunday it will be 200, then 100, then the unthinkable. AD should be frozen 1 or 2 weeks until the price recovers

I don't think it'll help. Why not think beyond the airdrop? Beyond this year?Unfortunately, we can't force the others in HODLing.
Activity: 101
Freeze the airdrops!

The price has gone down below 300 sats so it looks like it will drop 100 sats every week. Next Sunday it will be 200, then 100, then the unthinkable. AD should be frozen 1 or 2 weeks until the price recovers
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
Hope we all received some tasty priv! I will stress this again, if you're new, there is still plenty of opportunity, new holders received 291 PRIV!  Cool

Come on over to our discord to take part, still 7 more drops to go!  Smiley

i cannot ignore this price anymore. time for me to buy more. i'm gunning for the 100k club
Activity: 112
Merit: 6
Hope we all received some tasty priv! I will stress this again, if you're new, there is still plenty of opportunity, new holders received 291 PRIV!  Cool

Come on over to our discord to take part, still 7 more drops to go!  Smiley
Activity: 64
I love the whitepaper, it's really nice.
I hope it will attract a lot of new investors, we deserve that Wink
Activity: 48
damn only 7 weeks left? that went by pretty fast you know

I can't believe we're already at the week number 14.
This was really fast, and we're so close to the end of the AD... DO NOT miss the chance to own some PRiV!
Yes, collect as much as possible. Don't look at current price, it will take just a bit of your time, but reward can be unexpected. Like all top 10 coins, they had same point as PRiVCY has, they been low as shit.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104

I can't believe we're already at the week number 14.
This was really fast, and we're so close to the end of the AD... DO NOT miss the chance to own some PRiV!
Activity: 45
It most certainly did went fast. Price is super low and I hope it will stay like that until end of airdrops. So dumpers get nothing out of it and people will hold this coin. I will hold it, can't see reason to sell lower than 1$ per coin.
Activity: 147
Merit: 4
Activity: 66
PRiVCY is like people showing their advanced ideas, but I am surprised that the white paper does not affect the market price of PRiVCY. This is a very professional and detailed white paper, which is enough to attract people's attention. I think it may be because PRiVCY popularity is not enough,I suggest that you should seek to market an exchange of at least the size of Cryptopia.

Being listed on a few other exchanges would definitely help, the volume on CREX24 is pretty low at the moment but I'm hopeful that will change in the not too distant future Smiley

Being listing on other exchanges does not automatically mean we are going to see higher volume. I read this over and over again, but even being on Binance, does not give us suddenly the huge demand people are always thinking.

But we are in contact with CryptalDash and they are going to integrate us in the near future since we won the competition Smiley
Yeah, people demand exchanges for fast cash, so don't be surprised, they will agree to give up whole dev fund for listing on huge exchange, cous they don't care about future of coin, they care only about profit. After all, look at price and tell me who would sell at this price? Cheesy But still......
Activity: 1316
Merit: 254
United Crowd
PRiVCY is like people showing their advanced ideas, but I am surprised that the white paper does not affect the market price of PRiVCY. This is a very professional and detailed white paper, which is enough to attract people's attention. I think it may be because PRiVCY popularity is not enough,I suggest that you should seek to market an exchange of at least the size of Cryptopia.

Being listed on a few other exchanges would definitely help, the volume on CREX24 is pretty low at the moment but I'm hopeful that will change in the not too distant future Smiley

Being listing on other exchanges does not automatically mean we are going to see higher volume. I read this over and over again, but even being on Binance, does not give us suddenly the huge demand people are always thinking.

But we are in contact with CryptalDash and they are going to integrate us in the near future since we won the competition Smiley

It is true
but at least to enter other exchanges that will make this token can still exist
if we just keep quiet in one place with a small volume, maybe the risk will be easily forgotten.
Pages:
Jump to: