Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 98. (Read 127460 times)

Activity: 215
Merit: 5
Helios - Parallel blockchain + smart contracts
I don't see any point to selling on a young project like this with so much potential.  Sure, you can get into the airdrop, but why squander it for a few bucks when the project has legs to stand on and could go the distance.  I understand short-term profits but they need to see the big picture...unbelievable IMO

That's the problem, people with a short term outlook make short term small profits while those with a vision and hodl sure have more of a risk but get the bigger rewards. It's not rocket science but some people have a problem hodling anything and will therefor always be grinding it out for the next airdrop that will pay peanuts at that current moment in time.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
I don't see any point to selling on a young project like this with so much potential.  Sure, you can get into the airdrop, but why squander it for a few bucks when the project has legs to stand on and could go the distance.  I understand short-term profits but they need to see the big picture...unbelievable IMO
Activity: 46
Privacy-Manager just shared this new exchange https://bitglo.io/markets/privbtc , looks very nice, you should check it out and don't miss their retweet https://twitter.com/BitgloExchange/status/1032377423357140992
Spread the word community!
Activity: 50
Price decrease will always happen especially after every airdrop. This is natural because there are a lot of bounty hunters enrolled in the signature campaign of PRiV who are just here just for the money and they definitely don't have any concern whether this coin will progress in the future or not. As long as they receive their token, they will go ahead and sell it right away, in any price at that given time. Expect this to be happening up until the last airdrop.

My view is, we will see the true value of PRiV after the airdrop has been given and the last batch of bounty hunters sold their coins.

Hard to say what everyone who sells. sells for or the reasons they hold if they are holders.   Tho some could be selling at any price they can get whenever they get there air drops rather than holding them till they are worth even less when all the air drops are over.   If someone does not see this coin as having any real potential of going up in price they would be foolish to wait till they were worth even less to sell.   Same as it would be foolish for anyone who truly believes it will go up to go and sell low.   Its all a matter of what someone sees for the future of the coin.  Cause surely no one is selling their coin each week cause they are in dier need of money to maybe go buy a pack of smokes or a 6 pack of beer. 
I don't care if people sell coin at 1 sat. More people will have this coin, because once some developments are out, this coin will surely make you 1000x while BTC at current price can make you 3x with huge investment.
Activity: 341
Merit: 100
Price decrease will always happen especially after every airdrop. This is natural because there are a lot of bounty hunters enrolled in the signature campaign of PRiV who are just here just for the money and they definitely don't have any concern whether this coin will progress in the future or not. As long as they receive their token, they will go ahead and sell it right away, in any price at that given time. Expect this to be happening up until the last airdrop.

My view is, we will see the true value of PRiV after the airdrop has been given and the last batch of bounty hunters sold their coins.

Hard to say what everyone who sells. sells for or the reasons they hold if they are holders.   Tho some could be selling at any price they can get whenever they get there air drops rather than holding them till they are worth even less when all the air drops are over.   If someone does not see this coin as having any real potential of going up in price they would be foolish to wait till they were worth even less to sell.   Same as it would be foolish for anyone who truly believes it will go up to go and sell low.   Its all a matter of what someone sees for the future of the coin.  Cause surely no one is selling their coin each week cause they are in dier need of money to maybe go buy a pack of smokes or a 6 pack of beer. 
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
Don't worry for the price guys... Dumpers will ever exist, it's their job. They'll regret it in few weeks Wink
Just don't keep checking at the price, if you don't want to buy ofc Wink
I think this is a great moment to join some investor's club.
honestly, you are right, the dumpers will always exist buy investors club will always enjoy. I have seen that previously in some project.

Activity: 102
I received airdrop. Thank you very much. It's over half already over. I am looking forward to deployment after airdrop is over.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
I happy to part this Bitcoin Forum
Don't worry for the price guys... Dumpers will ever exist, it's their job. They'll regret it in few weeks Wink
honestly, you are right, the dumpers will always exist buy investors club will always enjoy. I have seen that previously in some project.
Actually, their job in the field of cryto coin is that they are expert. so until the price is low, let's go we well buy because some weeks will increase the price.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1

I am waiting for a good value of PRiV too
those dumpers are making only bad things to PRiV community...

when you saying that they will regret in a few weeks, cause you thing that after the AD20 the price of PRiV will have a spike only cause there will be less dumpers or something else?

That's more or less what I believe he thinks; after all, it's clear that what's driving the price down are those dumpers, the project has solid grounds and is restlessly moving forward, so the only negative point I see are airdrop dumpers. Although it's nice that we're making a fair airdrop to maximize distribution, it's clear to me than when it ends the price will be more stable.
Activity: 28
I confirmed the operation of the team. I am expecting that I can work anywhere with the Internet environment. I wish for success.
Activity: 22
Activity: 154
Merit: 14

I am waiting for a good value of PRiV too
those dumpers are making only bad things to PRiV community...

when you saying that they will regret in a few weeks, cause you thing that after the AD20 the price of PRiV will have a spike only cause there will be less dumpers or something else?
Activity: 1034
Merit: 500

At the moment, if you only care for the price, it mens you want to dump. Everyone should focus on development, adoption and real life use cases. The price will come when there is a good product, if not, then this will be just one more and will go into a dead end.

The price is a little disheartening for those of us investors who bought in at a much higher price, just because someone is keeping an eye on the price and the market doesn't necessarily mean they intend to dump though, it just means they're hoping their investment will pay off in the long term Smiley

Your point of view is fair, but for the price to rise dev's must deliver inovation to improve adoption. Community should help also giving their ideas
Activity: 420
Merit: 142
Stop chasing coins trying to get rich overnight. Bitcoin took 8 years to go from $0-$20,000 and Ripple 5 years $0-$1.50

Build yourself a solid portfolio with coins/tokens that have a great product, team, impact on the industry it's targeting, strong community and wait! 100% Privcy is one of it. Just believe with the team and project Smiley

Most peeps here are only looking for the quick buck. Your advice is sound, you need patience to succees. Trying to outsmart the market (e.g. as day trader) mostly won't work, even the pros who invest tons of time into recognizing patterns are in the red vs 1 year ago.

Today's price is not important. Everything that enables larger distribution / use of PRIV is.
Activity: 109
Now I am listing on only one exchange, I think that we are considering listing to other exchanges.
If we believe the value of a coin, I think that it is better to list on an exchange that more people know.
By doing so, the popularity of coins will increase and many people will know.
And many people will want it.
Inevitably the value of PRiVCY further increases.
Activity: 143
Merit: 1
INJECTIVE PROTOCOL
Stop chasing coins trying to get rich overnight. Bitcoin took 8 years to go from $0-$20,000 and Ripple 5 years $0-$1.50

Build yourself a solid portfolio with coins/tokens that have a great product, team, impact on the industry it's targeting, strong community and wait! 100% Privcy is one of it. Just believe with the team and project Smiley

Activity: 140
Merit: 3
thanks for the Airdrop guys! We're already at week 14, I can't believe it!
the whitepaper is great and it's only the first step Wink gogogogo PRiV!

Hell yeah!! We're already at week 14 of the AD and still a few more left.
The whitepaper is out along with the e-commerce tie up which lets you pay in Privcy.
Awesome work guys.
Activity: 287
Merit: 114
anyone know the rules for the air drop im shore I did everything but didn't get the air drop
maybe I missed something  thanks
Hi, your Activity less than 28 and you not wear our signature and I can't see address in your profile in bitcointalk.org
Activity: 86
thanks for the Airdrop guys! We're already at week 14, I can't believe it!
the whitepaper is great and it's only the first step Wink gogogogo PRiV!
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
i say welldone and thank you for the great work privcy team is doing concerning privcy coin. more poer to your elbow
Pages:
Jump to: