Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 11. (Read 127370 times)

Activity: 150
Merit: 0
In short, I wish PRiVCY all the best, even though so many people question Privcycoin,it is still alive now. Now all the crypto in such a bear market has experienced a serious decline. We need to wait a long time to see the market recover. If we can survive, we can wait until the sun rises again. I only hope that the team will not give up and continue to develop according to the roadmap.
we have 2 devs working on the mixer and ecommerce plugins. things are slow as they are throughout crypto at the moment. so all these stupid comments about the coin is dead ect are just fud

What a ironic.
After vectisitch said the above words, vectisitch dumped all his priv on exchange.
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
In short, I wish PRiVCY all the best, even though so many people question Privcycoin,it is still alive now. Now all the crypto in such a bear market has experienced a serious decline. We need to wait a long time to see the market recover. If we can survive, we can wait until the sun rises again. I only hope that the team will not give up and continue to develop according to the roadmap.
we have 2 devs working on the mixer and ecommerce plugins. things are slow as they are throughout crypto at the moment. so all these stupid comments about the coin is dead ect are just fud
Activity: 171
Merit: 14
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
I believe sine 2018 for me is a accumulation year and if you have the resources to do that, that's exactly what you should do and wait for the reversal market cos I too believe it will come.
2018 is indeed a year of accumulation, but it is not always gold that is accumulated. What if we accumulate a pile of garbage?
I am not worried about the future market of crypto. I believe that the future of Bitcoin, Ethereum and other mainstream coins is still bright. The most worrying thing about me now is that many altcoins will likely never return.

accumulating a bag load of shiit coins will probably means throwing your money away, no one can actually tell if we are out of bear market because of too many controversial post regarding bear market and when the bulls are likely to return,
some believe till 2020 before we can witness another bull others think it will happen this year, whatever the case, only accumulate those alts with great active team and with solid development process,
crypto has recently been recognize in the mainstream media and global adoption is gradually gaining ground, in my own case, i would stick with only few notable alts to ride the bulls when the time comes.

agreed. don't go and bag up on loads of different coins. choose the ones you think are good.
but, it is worth taking a couple of coins and bagging up if it means a small financial risk as you never know. an example of what i did in 2017 is this, i saw colx just before it relaunched and it was 0.00000001 each. i bought £345 worth which i think was about 3.5 mill coins if i remember right. within a week i sold them and got £10k. crazy times. i do kick myself tho as i could of bought many many more and made a million. so ,yes it is worth taking a small risk on some low value coins right now before another bull run. that bull run could be this year or more likely in 2020 or beyond. just hold them and wait. many many people have become millionaires by waiting. my friends and family kept laughing at me since 2013, saying why are you messing about with fake money, it will never be worth anything. the nlast year when i paid my mortgage off they all wanted to invest. i told them not to,they had missed the boat. now,all the boats are back in dock and you should all be getting on the ones you like.

funnily enough all those friends are now not interested in investing again as it's a risk. some people never learn i guess

Lol! I have also experience it, i first invest in crypto in 2016, waves ico was my first encounter with ico's, was a complete noob, didn't have much cash as i was a student then, but still manage to invest a few $, forgot about it for almost a year, next time i check my wallet, couldn't believe my eyes Shocked

I never gave it a thought after the ico, i even saw it as a loss because there was no increase in price, but it was eventually a sweat surprise Grin

Since then my journey with crypto begins, and am always glad i let my curiosity took me to this point, yeah, its always good to buy little gem that will put a big smile on your face at the end Wink
And you did hit a jackpot with that investment you made Shocked Damn!
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
my friends and family kept laughing at me since 2013, saying why are you messing about with fake money, it will never be worth anything. the nlast year when i paid my mortgage off they all wanted to invest. i told them not to,they had missed the boat. now,all the boats are back in dock and you should all be getting on the ones you like.

funnily enough all those friends are now not interested in investing again as it's a risk. some people never learn i guess
This is indeed, crypto players will always feel lonely and not understood, because friends and family around them do not understand crypto, in their view this is a pyramid scheme / scam / Ponzi scheme, I have tried to convince them, but this has no effect, the only thing that can convince them is that when they see you making money.
legendary
I believe sine 2018 for me is a accumulation year and if you have the resources to do that, that's exactly what you should do and wait for the reversal market cos I too believe it will come.
2018 is indeed a year of accumulation, but it is not always gold that is accumulated. What if we accumulate a pile of garbage?
I am not worried about the future market of crypto. I believe that the future of Bitcoin, Ethereum and other mainstream coins is still bright. The most worrying thing about me now is that many altcoins will likely never return.

accumulating a bag load of shiit coins will probably means throwing your money away, no one can actually tell if we are out of bear market because of too many controversial post regarding bear market and when the bulls are likely to return,
some believe till 2020 before we can witness another bull others think it will happen this year, whatever the case, only accumulate those alts with great active team and with solid development process,
crypto has recently been recognize in the mainstream media and global adoption is gradually gaining ground, in my own case, i would stick with only few notable alts to ride the bulls when the time comes.

agreed. don't go and bag up on loads of different coins. choose the ones you think are good.
but, it is worth taking a couple of coins and bagging up if it means a small financial risk as you never know. an example of what i did in 2017 is this, i saw colx just before it relaunched and it was 0.00000001 each. i bought £345 worth which i think was about 3.5 mill coins if i remember right. within a week i sold them and got £10k. crazy times. i do kick myself tho as i could of bought many many more and made a million. so ,yes it is worth taking a small risk on some low value coins right now before another bull run. that bull run could be this year or more likely in 2020 or beyond. just hold them and wait. many many people have become millionaires by waiting. my friends and family kept laughing at me since 2013, saying why are you messing about with fake money, it will never be worth anything. the nlast year when i paid my mortgage off they all wanted to invest. i told them not to,they had missed the boat. now,all the boats are back in dock and you should all be getting on the ones you like.

legendary

you have to choose which coins you think will do ok, for me at the moment i am choosing low value privacy coins. i still think privacy coins will be the thing to have and of course the likes of dash and monero are to valuable now to be able to build a nice bag. iot's true that 2018 will have caused many coins to die off. this could be because the devs didn't see any point in carrying on as the value dropped so much. too many people dumped the coins ect

Activity: 80
Activity: 1260
Merit: 21
DEAD COIN, OFF TO THE GRAVEYARD
Hmmm, Don't you think the whole crypto currency is a DEAD COIN thing? Why just PRiVCY? Cos I know people have said worse about Bitcoin and I even still believe there are people that still don't believe in Bitcoin let alone any crypto for that matter. You have your opinion about this project and others do have their own opinions as well so what ever you think don't really matter.

He is probably venting out his frustration here Grin, the market situation has affected alot of investors in different ways that they can't control their emotions anymore, they take it out on every little setback around them,

Lol! Some people predict btc to go to zero in 2019 other's says $1500 Grin they are entitled to their opinion same with the "DEAD COIN DUDE" above, if he loss faith in priv nothing anyone can do to change his mind except wish him luck on his quest for lambo's Wink
Between this 2019, lets hope better things will happen this year than last year, except Ofcours not btc go to zero as predicted by the big shot in crypto Cheesy
You're right, we saw lots of predictions about Bitcoin and the general crypto market in 2018 that never came to past, that just tells you to follow your guts and make your own research and invest in projects you are comfortable with.

And I also agree with
to quote a line in the original Predator film, "we are in a world of hurt" right now.
i think 2019 will see a lot of sideways movement. nothing much will happen. btc will certainly not go to 0.
anything major will probably not happen until 2020. so for me and every other savvy investor it's "accumulation time"
time to bag up on the coins you like,then when things turn upwards again(and they will), join the 2017 millionaires who made it big by following that exact tactic when the markets crashed in 2015
legendary
to quote a line in the original Predator film, "we are in a world of hurt" right now.
i think 2019 will see a lot of sideways movement. nothing much will happen. btc will certainly not go to 0.
anything major will probably not happen until 2020. so for me and every other savvy investor it's "accumulation time"
time to bag up on the coins you like,then when things turn upwards again(and they will), join the 2017 millionaires who made it big by following that exact tactic when the markets crashed in 2015
Activity: 43
For some reason cant launch macos wallet
Hmmm, Don't you think the whole crypto currency is a DEAD COIN thing? Why just PRiVCY? Cos I know people have said worse about Bitcoin and I even still believe there are people that still don't believe in Bitcoin let alone any crypto for that matter. You have your opinion about this project and others do have their own opinions as well so what ever you think don't really matter.

He is probably venting out his frustration here Grin, the market situation has affected alot of investors in different ways that they can't control their emotions anymore, they take it out on every little setback around them,

Lol! Some people predict btc to go to zero in 2019 other's says $1500 Grin they are entitled to their opinion same with the "DEAD COIN DUDE" above, if he loss faith in priv nothing anyone can do to change his mind except wish him luck on his quest for lambo's Wink
Between this 2019, lets hope better things will happen this year than last year, except Ofcours not btc go to zero as predicted by the big shot in crypto Cheesy
Activity: 1260
Merit: 21
Activity: 193
Merit: 11
Why did you think that PRiVCY is a dead coin?
I need to know your reasons that led you to the above conclusion on PRiVCY.
Activity: 150
Activity: 348
Merit: 22
legendary
Jaroslav Zonyga are you here? aka Vokain.... I have something BIG for you. Make contact please

you can contact him on our discord if you need him
Activity: 396
we are alive. development is ongoing. i've lost count of how many times this has been said. other coins develop,they don't keep announcing every stage. when we have something to release we will let you all know. the mixer tech is very complicated and will take time to get right. no point releasing something that crashes as soon as you use it

I hope that what you said is true. If you are still alive, what you should do now is to maintain an active state. In fact, listing more exchanges may not be effective, at least for privcycoin, listing more. The exchange can only lead to more dumping, so this does not have much effect. I suggest you start a new round of signature rewards and think of an attractive model.
Activity: 112
Merit: 4
Jaroslav Zonyga are you here? aka Vokain.... I have something BIG for you. Make contact please
Pages:
Jump to: