Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 162. (Read 127460 times)

Activity: 388
Merit: 100
Is everyone ready for AD10 to begin? Airdrop Round 10 about to take off in 26 hours, at 16:00 UTC!

This round is a 90% hodlr - to split 95% of the total DSTRA airdropped
Other members fulfilling the rest of requirements will share the remaining 5% of airdropped amount.

I am very curious to see how many people will end up in the 90% hodl Group versus how many couldn't resist dumping more than 10% of the received coins and will receive just a few coins. This will gives us a clue on how the second half opf the airdrops will possibly unfold.

I think a lot of people are just there to recover money and not keep their priv, but there are also those who believe in the project and have kept their airdrop since the beginning. Indeed it is from this airdrop as well as the next or we will be fixed who is faithful or not.
Activity: 235
Is everyone ready for AD10 to begin? Airdrop Round 10 about to take off in 26 hours, at 16:00 UTC!

Other members fulfilling the rest of requirements will share the remaining 5% of airdropped amount.

I am very curious to see how many people will end up in the 90% hodl Group versus how many couldn't resist dumping more than 10% of the received coins and will receive just a few coins. This will gives us a clue on how the second half opf the airdrops will possibly unfold.
Nuv
Activity: 55
Merit: 1
I will join here.Let's see what happened with me....Smiley
Activity: 128

Get ready for take off!

NOTE: Post 6, week AD10, archiving
Activity: 166
Merit: 0
                                                                                                           PRiVCY      

http://mh-pool.ddnss.de/

-o stratum+tcp://mh-pool.ddnss.de:<3633> -u [-p ]

we take 1% fee
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
Few hours left before the friday deadline for this week. Make sure that you already done all the requirements so you will not miss this coming airdrop  again  Grin Wink
Activity: 76
Many members are now able to joim the 5k club. It is because of the dip thata happenedposted to the coin 2 days ago. Too bad i dont have any funds as of now. anyway, theres still another week to prepare. 😊
I am also aiming to complete the 5k coins next week since I am still short on both priv and funds. Hope I would be able to get there before AD11 commence.
Activity: 109
The question is how to store 5k coins in your wallet before the 11th airdrop begins. How to compensate for missing parts.
Is there only one way?
If so, it only executes it.
Let's make a decision.
Activity: 174
Many members are now able to joim the 5k club. It is because of the dip thata happenedposted to the coin 2 days ago. Too bad i dont have any funds as of now. anyway, theres still another week to prepare. 😊
Activity: 389
Merit: 103

Please share our events tomorrow, get reminded at this link: https://www.twitch.tv/events/IAptfOoySLGGWINPg2B31w

Also, like and retweet/share is appreciated: https://twitter.com/Franzinatr/status/1027929324677025792, https://www.facebook.com/Franzinatr1/posts/261063001373979

FAQ's,

How to join?
-Please join in our Discord chat and seek/dm @xsinx#2865 to apply

What is the supported game at this moment?
-Dota 2

This will be supported in the livestream, stay tuned...
-League of Legends (Per region)
-Rules of Survival (Custom Game)
-Counter Strike: Global Offensive

We also need live viewers more than 100 to spread PRiVCY infos, that's all!
Activity: 154
Merit: 14
All done with the requirements. Just waiting for the Airdrop day for tomorrow.

let the countdown begin and we can start another airdrop party
all done from my side too. waiting for tomorrow now. I am excited for the airdrop. and I hope I can make to 5k this week so that I can share 95% pot in the AD11. I see many people are ready for ad11 Smiley

this week there was no twitter mandatory? or I have missed something? any other mandatory?
Activity: 49
PRiVCY coin project development blueprint is good, it is worth investors to participate in the allocation of a certain position, long-term holding patience.
I'm skeptic about your post. I wish to see some development regarding Privcy. TOR wallet and SA doesn't makes coin super safe. I had cases when I needed really anonymous and untraceable coins, I will say there is not much options, hope Privcy can make progress regarding that.
Activity: 149

all done from my side too. waiting for tomorrow now. I am excited for the airdrop. and I hope I can make to 5k this week so that I can share 95% pot in the AD11. I see many people are ready for ad11 Smiley

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

Activity: 406
PRiVCY coin project development blueprint is good, it is worth investors to participate in the allocation of a certain position, long-term holding patience.
Activity: 75
Following this project from the start, and I'm joining every Airdrop. I'm really happy of this community and of every mod/support/admin there, they are really helpful and nice with everyone!
There are some dumpers, like every project, but I think they won't hurt us.

I wouldn't be overly concerned about the dumpers, if they want to sell for cents rather than look at the long term prospects thats their call.

What is evident at the moment is buy support is slowly but steadily increasing and the price is rising when most Alts are bleeding so I'm fairly sure they'll regret it in the future Smiley
After all this bleeding i noticed that privcy keep price very well.Many alts lost half or more of their price. That's a good sign
Activity: 378
Stay tuned guys, today at 15.00 UTC we'll announce a good news on Discord Wink
The community is REALLY great, keep supporting this project!
lets see what will be the news... you alwaya announce some good  news.. so i am much excited to know what will be the news.. Smiley i guess it may be exchamge news.. Wink
Activity: 378
How do I join the bounty hunting campaign here. It is quite attractive to me.
well you can join the discord and see wether you can join bounties or not.. as  far as i know you can not join airdrop.. they accept only bct account made before 1 june..
Activity: 31
How do I join the bounty hunting campaign here. It is quite attractive to me.
Activity: 71
Merit: 2
Following this project from the start, and I'm joining every Airdrop. I'm really happy of this community and of every mod/support/admin there, they are really helpful and nice with everyone!
There are some dumpers, like every project, but I think they won't hurt us.

I wouldn't be overly concerned about the dumpers, if they want to sell for cents rather than look at the long term prospects thats their call.

What is evident at the moment is buy support is slowly but steadily increasing and the price is rising when most Alts are bleeding so I'm fairly sure they'll regret it in the future Smiley

The good part is that in this generalized crypto bloodbath PRIV is managing to keep its positions without tanking like every other coin. This looks quite promising.
Jump to: