Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 180. (Read 127460 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Discord is too hectic at the moment.

So which particular tweet did we have to tweet? I tweeted 3 for the week but I am being skipped because of missing retweet.

I'm hoping is some kind of mistake, because for this week the rule I saw was to retweet any one tweet, like it's been the last three weeks or so.

Edit: So apparently we were supposed to tweet this tweet https://twitter.com/PRiVCY_COIN/status/1022951795633659906

Suggestion: If we have to do a specific tweet, then it has to be promoted better. Those pin messages are a mess, you click on that tweet, look at the picture and assume that it was an old tweet from like 4 or 5 weeks ago with the same pic. And yeah yeah yea, "It's your fault, you have to look at the date." But that's not the point, since we don't have a proper website, with proper announcement pages, a lot of people are going to make such simple mistakes that will cost them the air drop. As far as I knew, I tweeted three tweets, because the norm was to tweet one of the official tweets for the week, because that's has been the norm for the past few weeks, and when we had one tweet to retweet, has constantly been mentioned throughout the week. I'm in the bot room, checking people do the !status command. So many people getting missing retweet.
Activity: 444
Merit: 101
Sad to see so many members missing this drop because they are not checking the pinned messages! Guys they are pinned because you need to see them, please always check #announcements and the pinned messages in #general!

Going to be a big one for everyone who did make the drop!  Cool

It is sad indeed mate but this is inevitable.  IMO, PRiVCY airdrop rules and requirements is as easy as they come really and it shouldn't really be difficult to fulfill them.  My fear for the people missing the airdrop is the notion that they can collect AD on a saturday and simply forget about the project until the next Saturday.  Unfortunately, things do not work like this because change is constant, rules will evolve from week to week.   
Activity: 112
Merit: 6
Sad to see so many members missing this drop because they are not checking the pinned messages! Guys they are pinned because you need to see them, please always check #announcements and the pinned messages in #general!

Going to be a big one for everyone who did make the drop!  Cool
Activity: 29
Congratulations in advance to all this that will get AD9.
Activity: 214
Merit: 10
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
And here come the time and the moment of the week. Airdrop time.
Activity: 84
It's almost time for the drop glad to be part of the party
Activity: 336
Merit: 31
And it is almost time for AD9. Hope we abided by the rules and did all we were supposed to do. Good luck to everyone.
Activity: 35
Those give aways are so encouraging. This team has gone a long way in encouraging investors to participate
Activity: 357
Merit: 102
we're Radio, online!
PRiVCY is on Fire! Community is getting bigger and stronger! Congrats PRiVCY!

https://imgur.com/EmgkCQV
Activity: 175
Good evening everyone!

Well today was D-Day, I hope everything was in order. Tomorrow I will be doing my movie trivia giveaway so I hope you're all there, I will be having it around 8pm est just to give you a heads up. I'm not really seeing many questions on here anymore so it seems you all have a good grasp on everything which is outstanding. After tomorrow there is one more week to go before we are in AD11 territory! Remember if you want a share of the larger pool you'll need 5k privcy. If any of you should have any questions please let either me or the team know, also the community is highly intelligent and could most likely answer any of your questions on discord. Other than that have a wonderful night!

Hope I make it to your giveaway. At this time, the rules are pretty much clear. Its just that sometimes some tend to miss doing one thing and thus the complaints after airdrop. I am far away from 5k priv but I'm planning to buy soon.
Activity: 362
Merit: 7
I find it pretty impressive that this thread is now at 165 pages in just a couple of months Smiley

Shows there a decent amount of support, interest and an ever increasing community behind PRiV.

I hope lots of folk here get a nice airdrop tomorrow,I've been steadily buying up more PRiV so I'm hoping to have reached the 5K requirement tomorrow in order to be eligible for Airdrop 11 Smiley
Activity: 134
Helios Protocol Operator and Community Manager
Good luck to everyone for Airdrop 9.  If you dont get accepted for ad 9 or you are new and just discovering PRiVCY, there are 11 airdrops left. Plenty of time to get some free $PRiV. Make sure you join us on discord and follow all the rules necessary to receive next week’s airdrop. The rules are subject to change so stay active and updated in PRiVCY discord.  You can also join our telegram announcement and telegram community channels. A reminder to everyone that you can vote for PRiVCY once a day, everyday to get listed on SonoX exchange and Shardax exchange.
copper member
Activity: 94
Are you ready for AD9 tomorrow? There's so much going on now with the Testament promotional agreement and the coinmarketcap.com listing, I hope everyone saw all of the mandatory requirements to qualify for AD9.

There's more big Testament/PRiVCY contest news coming the early part of next week!

Testament and PRiVCY: a merger forged in metal!

Activity: 227
Merit: 26
PRiVCYM4tters🕵🔐PRiVCY MOD🕵
Final checks are almost done... and numbers are low this week. Statuses will be updated in the next with in the next few hours++. A lot of people may be dissapointed tomorrow unfortunately due to missing a MANDATORY RETWEET we had this week ontop of the normal rules.

For reference see this post: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.43112162

The retweet that was mandatory along with other official retweets was pinned in #general channel on discord and is still there: https://twitter.com/PRiVCY_COIN/status/1022951795633659906

Its also been posted as a reminder many many many times on discord and throughout the ANN thread.

Many users have missed this and it has caused them to be skipped for tomorrow's airdrop. Guys you need to stay sharp with the rules and updates! Its misfortunate that many will miss out because of this, on the bright side... there are 11 more airdrops to follow.

Keep on your toes!
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
I got accepted before Friday. I'm ready for AD9 and hopefully, it will be "not accepted" status after the final checking. Good luck guys and keep up!
Activity: 56
Hello dev just want to ask why i did not receive coin from last week airdrop? when its stated in my status that i'm accepted for the airdrop last week!
Activity: 215
Merit: 5
Helios - Parallel blockchain + smart contracts
Good evening everyone!

Well today was D-Day, I hope everything was in order. Tomorrow I will be doing my movie trivia giveaway so I hope you're all there, I will be having it around 8pm est just to give you a heads up. I'm not really seeing many questions on here anymore so it seems you all have a good grasp on everything which is outstanding. After tomorrow there is one more week to go before we are in AD11 territory! Remember if you want a share of the larger pool you'll need 5k privcy. If any of you should have any questions please let either me or the team know, also the community is highly intelligent and could most likely answer any of your questions on discord. Other than that have a wonderful night!
Activity: 645
Merit: 253
They are coming! Prepare for the PRiVCY Flight AD9!

Whitefish : I love the AD illustrations.  They have all been fun and cool.  Great designs!

Thank you for your kind words! Smiley Don't forget to follow all the AD9 rules . Smiley Blessed Day!!
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
Hopefully got accepted this week. Can't wait for another AD from this amazing project.
Activity: 147
Merit: 4

I have not reached 5 k which is necessary for airdrop 11.
I would like to make every effort lavish. Let's think about how it is.
PRiVCY is a coin with a wonderful project.
I want to think about purchasing. Wink

Yep, you could buy it, you will make up for it in the airdrop probably
Jump to: