Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 179. (Read 127460 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Received AD9 with love Smiley Thank you dev. team and community. I hope all of us get AD9. keep up!
Activity: 386
Merit: 100
i received 149 privcy and  got a message "missing mandatory retweet" 

thank you so much . and remember update #rules on discord server.
Activity: 128
Merit: 1
Airdrop 9 today already... next one will be AD10!

PRiV now listed on CoinMarketCap.com (CMC), we're a legitimate coin on the charts now.

PRiVCY also entered into partnership with rock band TESTAMENT for promotion!

Keep on truckin'... thanks for the progress with this project team PRiVCY.

Voting also continues, Sonix.io and Shardax now via Telegram (info on link to vote Shardax on Discord).
Activity: 232
Merit: 13
PRiVCY -Mod
I missed this Ad9 due to inactive in bitcointalk it's unfortunate.  Please anyone how many posts do I need to make before I could be considered active
Anyone here who could be of help?

I can help but its easier if you drop in on discord and ask in the #support-center  Wink
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Honestly -   if you are missing things like the other required tweet that happened this week,    it is likely that you aren't active enough here or on the discord.    It's a simple as that.

Very excited for next week.  90% hodler status,  will be the half-way mark for Priv,  good stuff!   

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
I missed this Ad9 due to inactive in bitcointalk it's unfortunate.  Please anyone how many posts do I need to make before I could be considered active
Anyone here who could be of help?
Activity: 121
Merit: 2
Airdrop received for this week... can't wait for the next one !!

Big up to the team, thanks again for the hard work you guys achieve every week  Cool
Activity: 84
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
Love the Discord experience so far – I was pretty skeptical at first, but this project had managed to change my opinion on talking to crypto people Cheesy You need more time to analyze the issues with which you work
Activity: 362
Merit: 7
Followed all rules and did 10 retweets but didn’t see the sneaky retweet rule of a certain tweet. I also bought 7k priv and I am not doing well financially.

This is just not acceptable for me. About to dump all and move to another project....enjoy my discount priv. At this rate project will seize to exist quite quickly with just a handful of big bag holders ready to dump at first price increase.

**removes sig**

**drops mic**
It was in pinned messages in #general, also it was added to #rules. And still you received airdrop... if you leave, you leave, we in no position to stop you Wink

I really don't understand why some folk are complaining, the rules aren't difficult to follow if you pop into discord a few times a day, and follow this thread and twitter posts at least once a day too Smiley
Activity: 227
Merit: 26
PRiVCYM4tters🕵🔐PRiVCY MOD🕵
9th Airdrop has been distributed to 910 participants!

Congratulations! Another 450 000 PRiV distributed!

Next airdrop will be on 11th of August @ 16:00 UTC, cut off for NEW registrations is on 10rd of August @ 16:00 UTC

608 HODLers have been airdropped part of the 90% pot (400 500 PRiV)

629.9580028 PRiV was the normal payout without any multipliers, maximum payout was 2519.832011 PRiV

10% (45 000 PRiV) of the pot was distributed to 302 Non-Holders/New/or HODLers missing mandatory retweet 149.0066225 PRiV each

90% of your total Airdropped amount is required for AD10 to be part of the HODLer bucket.

Congrats all!

Spreadsheet for AD distribution: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PFT2DInkk3Hmsr6PBPPJodLnfMdQjYpFTFh7QsOZNpI/edit?usp=sharing

AD10 Balance requirements : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pb-lCqoW4s3VSLJchj5YgRRzussgs_x5ZOFTJQ5lWDc/edit?usp=sharing
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
Congratulations! @PRiVCY_COIN Round 9 Airdrop has been distributed to 910 participants!
Thank you for the another 450 000 PRiV distributed!  Cool

Airdrop coins received more than i expected 629 Priv . Congratulation holders for this achievement so far , dumpers number increase every AD which create more opportunities for holders to get more coins in coming rounds . Thank you team
Activity: 882
Merit: 14
Airdrop received with thanks!  Cool
Activity: 125
Merit: 10
Congratulations! @PRiVCY_COIN Round 9 Airdrop has been distributed to 910 participants!

I'm a little confused, how could there be 910 participant but the mandatory tweet has 850 retweets?

Never mind: Though I didn't retweet the mandatory retweet I still got 149 privcy, which at least is something.
608 hodlers got the normal airdrop, 302 Non-Holders/New/or HODLers missing mandatory retweet  149.0066225 PRiV
Activity: 51

https://s20.postimg.cc/mrgu9u565/AD9_2.jpg

I'm a little confused, how could there be 910 participant but the mandatory tweet has 850 retweets?

Never mind: Though I didn't retweet the mandatory retweet I still got 149 privcy, which at least is something.
Activity: 645
Merit: 253

Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

PRiVCY Round 9 Post Airdrop Community News

Hello Everyone! Its another lovely day for all PRiVCY Airdrop Participants, I can feel all the love and happiness in everyone’s heart on this airdrop round. Another week have passed and Airdrop Round number 9 is now completed...READ MORE

Activity: 125
Merit: 10
Followed all rules and did 10 retweets but didn’t see the sneaky retweet rule of a certain tweet. I also bought 7k priv and I am not doing well financially.

This is just not acceptable for me. About to dump all and move to another project....enjoy my discount priv. At this rate project will seize to exist quite quickly with just a handful of big bag holders ready to dump at first price increase.

**removes sig**

**drops mic**
No one but you are to blame for missing things, if you were a regular in the discord and not just pop in when it's time to receive the airdrop you'd know where to look for the things you needed to get the full airdrop, there was nothing sneaky about it, the majority of us did the tweet and everything else to qualify, you're a victim of your own laziness.
copper member
Activity: 58
Merit: 24

**removes sig**

**drops mic**
It was in pinned messages in #general, also it was added to #rules. And still you received airdrop... if you leave, you leave, we in no position to stop you Wink
Activity: 75

**removes sig**

**drops mic**
Jump to: