Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 187. (Read 127460 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 4
Another Great Airdrop coming, be prepare  Grin
##Remainder  Don't forget to Active Bitcointalk, Discord and RT.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
But if you believe in the project to invest a few hundred dollars, I do not think it's impossible, otherwise you'll be content to receive a few privs and they're all earned.
Activity: 215
Merit: 1
Please guys and gals, i am seeing a few people almost losing all their crypto, example: PRIV all because they didn't create backups of there wallet.dat file. No one really likes to hear about how people losing it all. So please right now, do a search on your operating system like windows, linux or even MAC and look for your %appdata% file go through roaming to get to user for example and open the selected crypto file and make copies of your wallet.dat file as that is basically the file where your beloved crypto is. once again please make multiple backups and make them have babies too, also good idea is have backups in other physical locations other than your one house otherwise if you get hit with a house fire, you lose all your backups anyway.

A reminder to people to be a bit more vigilant and also protective
Activity: 296
Merit: 10
It makes sense to hold, to buy & mine PRiV with the he new airdrop rules. Now just waiting for the whitepaper !

Soon, don't worry, soon  Wink Wink
Release of the whitepaper may be sooner than you all think, just keep supporting this project, enjoy it and many good things will come for sure.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
It makes sense to hold, to buy & mine PRiV with the he new airdrop rules. Now just waiting for the whitepaper !

Soon, don't worry, soon  Wink Wink
Activity: 389
Merit: 103
PriVCY has no relation to DeepOnion but is it forked from DeepOnion? I heard someome, a friend, told me that. Im not sure though. Can someone confirm it?
PRiVCY is not affiliated anything with DO, yes they have similar functions (.onion nodes, stealth address) but it's not the same. Every other altcoins in the start maybe similar to other coins/tokens but in further development there's unique things we might get or what we see from PRiVCY (based on their roadmap + github source code). By the way, PRiVCY is running a tournament in any competitive online strategy or fps games, it's still planning about the fixed schedules and setup in Twitch or YouTube livestreams so people around the internet can see the tournament in real-time.
Activity: 155
Merit: 3
Activity: 66
Changing the requirements of 5k is in favor of me but the core team decides on this for a reason. It is for additional trading volume, exposure on the exchangers. So I guess I will try to go on buying the lacking amount to be accepted for the round 11.

It seems as though the team are keeping the 5000 requirements just out of reach so as to encourage us to buy, even if it is a small amount, it still adds to the volume and improves liquidity. Positives all around.

PRiVCY team need to be commended for their thorough planning of this airdrop, I've never seen anything like it and I cannot wait to see what the future holds. 
Activity: 174
PriVCY has no relation to DeepOnion but is it forked from DeepOnion? I heard someome, a friend, told me that. Im not sure though. Can someone confirm it?
Activity: 147
Merit: 12
The TRUTH shall set you free ;-)
CONGRATULATIONS PRIVCY!  Testament is not my kind of music, I'm not fund with rock music but they're very famous and they rock!  So Congratulations
once again and excited to see you on TOP. COINMARKETCAP + TESTAMENT= GREAT NEWS FOR PRIVCY!

And now next step: the famous withepaper  Grin I hope it will be the next big news because potential investors need to know a little more about the tech specifications of the coin and future plans and projects of the team. Fingers crossed.

YEAH!  WHITEPAPER is one of the most awaited. Everyone's on guard for this GREAT NEWS. Not long from now it will be announced and PRIVCY price will shoot up. Fingers crossed! PRIVCY will surely rise. Am updated everyday at CMC ;-)
Activity: 1260
Merit: 21
Changing the requirements of 5k is in favor of me but the core team decides on this for a reason. It is for additional trading volume, exposure on the exchangers. So I guess I will try to go on buying the lacking amount to be accepted for the round 11.

You should Wink
The 5k requirement is not so hard to reach for everyone.

Except you are a new new member, you should be able to qualify for this requirement and even if you are new and love the project, you can buy in to qualify. I know I would  Cool Cool Cool
Is this coin just a copy of deep onion?
PRiVCY is no relation to Deep Onion. There are similarities in the style of airdrops rather than an ico per say. PRiVCY is doing its own thing.  Just look at one of their big announcements this week. PRiVCY has formed a partnership with the band Testament (a legendary band I must say). Deep Onion never had a partnership like this in their 8th airdrop.  I’m not badmouthing Deep Onion, but they’re aren’t doing the same things as PRiVCY.  These two coins are taking different paths. If you want to learn more about PRiVCY and become part of the community or participate in the airdrop, join the PRiVCY discord. 

Well, D.O have their own way of Marketing. We have our own way too. I believe PRIVCY is getting stronger everyday and is very competitive. Let's focus on our own and let's spread PRIVCY as the best 2018 Anonymous Coin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104

You should Wink
The 5k requirement is not so hard to reach for everyone.
Activity: 174
Activity: 121
CONGRATULATIONS PRIVCY!  Testament is not my kind of music, I'm not fund with rock music but they're very famous and they rock!  So Congratulations
once again and excited to see you on TOP. COINMARKETCAP + TESTAMENT= GREAT NEWS FOR PRIVCY!

And now next step: the famous withepaper  Grin I hope it will be the next big news because potential investors need to know a little more about the tech specifications of the coin and future plans and projects of the team. Fingers crossed.
Activity: 420
Merit: 142
it will be fine if the 5000 coins limitation be changed.

I was thinking if it is reduced to 4.5k or 4k, it will be good enough as most of the people who have joined after AD1 cant get 5k and they need to buy a nice sum which will cost a few hundred dollars.
Personally, i'm in a tough spot as i need to buy a few hundred priv to qualify as a holder.

And that’s exactly the intention of the new rule. Can’t grow a coin that is not being bought and a few hundred dollars are nothing in the grand scheme of crypto. If people get some skin in the game, they are more likely to stick around
Activity: 140

I was thinking if it is reduced to 4.5k or 4k, it will be good enough as most of the people who have joined after AD1 cant get 5k and they need to buy a nice sum which will cost a few hundred dollars.
Personally, i'm in a tough spot as i need to buy a few hundred priv to qualify as a holder.
Activity: 70
Is this coin just a copy of deep onion?
PRiVCY is no relation to Deep Onion. There are similarities in the style of airdrops rather than an ico per say. PRiVCY is doing its own thing.  Just look at one of their big announcements this week. PRiVCY has formed a partnership with the band Testament (a legendary band I must say). Deep Onion never had a partnership like this in their 8th airdrop.  I’m not badmouthing Deep Onion, but they’re aren’t doing the same things as PRiVCY.  These two coins are taking different paths. If you want to learn more about PRiVCY and become part of the community or participate in the airdrop, join the PRiVCY discord. 
The partnership with Testament is something outstanding. I hope devs same way concentrate on the technical features that should be present in PRIVCY coin. But of course we should wait for the WP to come out. Nevertheless i am seriously happy with current achievements of the PRIVCY project!
Activity: 175
BlockChain -- A New World!
Jump to: