Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 190. (Read 127460 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 0
It's very difficult to get in the airdrop and stay there :|

actually, no it's not difficult at all. you just have to read and keep active
One needa to be active on both Discord and BCT right?
Exactly, you need to be active here and on discord.
Also on twitter by liking and RT at least 1 post a week but more is better.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

PRiVCY new Partnership and Coinmarketcap Listing

Hello bitnewsportal readers, before i start i would like to thank all my readers and twitter followers that continue to support my work and follow all my day to day articles. Today i will bring you a very special reason to celebrate. PRiVCY Coin announce two great news for PRiVCY Community...READ MORE

Activity: 95
Merit: 2

Why do you think it's difficult? Do you follow all rules? Because, personnaly, I think that this airdrop campaign is very easy to follow. Everything is well explained on discord and rules are easy to follow. Few work to do, just be active here and on discord and twitter too. I wish you good luck  Wink
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
I was blown away by how SUPPORTIVE the community is, everybody was real nice to me even though I was a total newbie when it comes to crypto in general AND altcoins in particular. In other words – I'm a supporter FOR LIFE.
Activity: 22

Hello, where to see the terms bounty?
all the link is on discord but can just click on the first page here to see the link from the original post.
Activity: 224
Merit: 16
quarkchain.io

Hello, where to see the terms bounty?
Activity: 296
Merit: 10
I'll be watching this project with great interest, and mentioning it around all my circles.  I wish you all the best of luck!
Don't just watch, participate and earn some coins Wink Thank you for your support btw!
Activity: 52
Merit: 4

It is very difficult to get in the airdrop if you don't read the rules and possibly you don't even know what you are talking about and you are just spamming this and other threads with useless posts.
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004

correct. all our rules are over on discord. click the link in my sig to go there
Activity: 29

Activity: 34
It's not. Actually, it's one of the easiest airdrops I have ever been part of.
If you just check the official twitter and retweet couple of tweets, drop some posts a week on bitcointalk and once for a time visit discord and chat here for couple of minutes, you can't miss it.
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004

Activity: 86
First a partnership with Band Testament which has huge fan following, then CoinMarketCap listing.
Yesterday, the discord was lit and the whole community came alive.
Today the team has made another announcement regarding new features being added to web wallet.

That is a good news but I don't want to be over optimistic on the benefits - most fans of bands are ordinary people who are not into cryptos, so that won't change much in the PRiVCY market.

Thats part of the aim, its not just targeting people already into crypto we need to target those who are not involved. Its all about educating the general public and getting them to use crypto. The eventual aim will be to make crypto mainstream, deals like this will help with that.
Activity: 21
my privacy is not updated so please tell me when it is update again and soon is there new ico cantonment.
Activity: 38
Activity: 179
Merit: 11
Metal band Testament + privcy = $$$ Smiley
Activity: 479
Merit: 103
First a partnership with Band Testament which has huge fan following, then CoinMarketCap listing.
Today the team has made another announcement regarding new features being added to web wallet.

That is a good news but I don't want to be over optimistic on the benefits - most fans of bands are ordinary people who are not into cryptos, so that won't change much in the PRiVCY market.
Activity: 171
I woke up this morning to see all the news and now I feel today is an amazing day to wake up in and a lucky day for me and I've been smiling although this morning  Grin
Activity: 215
Merit: 1
Ladies and gents, we have a new giveaway on the #special-giveaways channel be sure to check it out and also how awesome we will be supporting TESTAMENT and they will support us. We just got listed on Coinmarketcap.com too great timing for a falling Bitcoin price too to help mitigate the drop.
Activity: 140
Merit: 3
Jump to: