Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 188. (Read 127460 times)

Activity: 645
Merit: 253
Activity: 134
Merit: 10
Helios Protocol Operator and Community Manager
Is this coin just a copy of deep onion?
PRiVCY is no relation to Deep Onion. There are similarities in the style of airdrops rather than an ico per say. PRiVCY is doing its own thing.  Just look at one of their big announcements this week. PRiVCY has formed a partnership with the band Testament (a legendary band I must say). Deep Onion never had a partnership like this in their 8th airdrop.  I’m not badmouthing Deep Onion, but they’re aren’t doing the same things as PRiVCY.  These two coins are taking different paths. If you want to learn more about PRiVCY and become part of the community or participate in the airdrop, join the PRiVCY discord. 
Activity: 215
Merit: 5
Helios - Parallel blockchain + smart contracts
More activity to qualified for this airdrop Sad

What's with the frowny face? Being active is a good thing, you interact with a great community learn new things and earn privcy doing so. It's not really a lot to ask for what the reward is. I would also hope that you're not counting that post right now as "Quality" because I can tell you right now the team won't think so when they check activity for this weeks airdrop. You don't have to post on this thread, go to another one something you might like and enjoy yourself! Don't make it a chore, Have Fun!
Activity: 64
Merit: 1
i just stop my participation on Airdrop, but i still have hope for this project. We really need more information about the project, a WP is essential, i can't invest a project without whitepaper and i don't understand people who invested in... So waiting for this WP, my bitcoins are waiting too  Smiley

Some of us like to become early adopters. It carries with it big risks but also allows for big rewards. If you are a conservative investor, you can wait a while until the infrastructure of the coin is built before participating or investing. That is a safe move but unfortunately by that time, the price is understandably much higher.
Activity: 147
Merit: 4
Metal band Testament + privcy = $$$ Smiley
Testament is huge band with a lot of fans. It's huge exposure. Also Coinmarketcap listing is pretty good exposure as well. Only missing Crex24 change on CMC.  Hope they will add soon.

yep, it also means we are now more likely for future partnerships, because now we have more integrity imo.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Testament is huge band with a lot of fans. It's huge exposure. Also Coinmarketcap listing is pretty good exposure as well. Only missing Crex24 change on CMC.  Hope they will add soon.
Yes they will add soon.. plus we need a better exchange to get more exposure like kucoin or cryptopia.. and i think within one month we will be on many good exchanges
Kucoin I agree, but cryptopia is old exchange and looks like they stays in same place for long now, without any upgrades and same volumes. I think Crex at this point is better then Cryptopia. But Kucoin is expensive I believe.

How about just both. As an old guy, the one thing that I've noticed about these current time is that everything this or that. I like Cryptopia, but if they have the same volume same as 8 months ago, does that mean that it was a bad idea for a coin to join that exchange 8 months ago. Are the benefits less than they were 8 months ago, or will you get the same benefit.

But the point really is that it's better than most exchanges out there, and much better than no exchange.

Exchanges don't matter if there is no reason to buy.  PRiVCY growth is more important than exchanges in the long run.  Exchanges will want to list PRiVCY if they see volume grow.
Activity: 122
I was so thrilled to hear the two GREAT news!
Partnership with TESTAMENT band, which is an awesome news, let's ROCK!
And finally, PRiVCY got listed on Coinmarketcap, I am sure more and more people will be interested with this project.
Activity: 714
Merit: 252

PRiVCY new Partnership and Coinmarketcap Listing

Hello bitnewsportal readers, before i start i would like to thank all my readers and twitter followers that continue to support my work and follow all my day to day articles. Today i will bring you a very special reason to celebrate. PRiVCY Coin announce two great news for PRiVCY Community...READ MORE

This is awesome. Now we're in CMC.
Activity: 672
Merit: 124
It's very difficult to get in the airdrop and stay there :|

actually, no it's not difficult at all. you just have to read and keep active

Yeah - I would need to agree with that. Read up daily, and you should be fine. That said, "daily" is the keyword.
Activity: 217
Merit: 5
Priv is making huge strides with its partnerships and CMC listing.  Excited for the remaining Airdrops!

We must continue to support and be patient,  this project has great expectations.
Activity: 341
Merit: 100
You guys got any additional news on that Testament partnership you announced yesterday. Sounded silly to me but I've realized that guys are much more famous than I was aware of Smiley

it means massive exposure for us. and we will share more details soon

The person that even hipped me to PRiVCY coin a few weeks ago is going to be at Testaments show tonight in Albany.

I'm sort of anxious to find out how there show tonight goes and if anyone in the crowd who isn't already into Cryptos or PRiVCY coin gets there interest peeked or even has heard about it yet....  
Activity: 35
Is this coin just a copy of deep onion?
Activity: 87
i just stop my participation on Airdrop, but i still have hope for this project. We really need more information about the project, a WP is essential, i can't invest a project without whitepaper and i don't understand people who invested in... So waiting for this WP, my bitcoins are waiting too  Smiley
Activity: 80
You guys got any additional news on that Testament partnership you announced yesterday. Sounded silly to me but I've realized that guys are much more famous than I was aware of Smiley

Exactly, when they said that they had massive news, my expectations were high. And when I saw that it was a band named Testament, I was thinking that it was like the local band of one of the guys on the Discord named Testament. And that maybe they like his music so much that they think that everyone else is going to love and get it all excited.

But then I found out that they have 1.5 million followers on Facebook, and the songs that I checked out on YouTube has millions of views.
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004

it means massive exposure for us. and we will share more details soon
Activity: 84
Activity: 109

New announcement.
I am very happy to see the PRiVCY coin with coinmarketcap.
It will appear in more exchanges.
PRiVCY continues to evolve.
Only the truly fun future is waiting.
Activity: 104
Testament is huge band with a lot of fans. It's huge exposure. Also Coinmarketcap listing is pretty good exposure as well. Only missing Crex24 change on CMC.  Hope they will add soon.
Yes they will add soon.. plus we need a better exchange to get more exposure like kucoin or cryptopia.. and i think within one month we will be on many good exchanges
Kucoin I agree, but cryptopia is old exchange and looks like they stays in same place for long now, without any upgrades and same volumes. I think Crex at this point is better then Cryptopia. But Kucoin is expensive I believe.

How about just both. As an old guy, the one thing that I've noticed about these current time is that everything this or that. I like Cryptopia, but if they have the same volume same as 8 months ago, does that mean that it was a bad idea for a coin to join that exchange 8 months ago. Are the benefits less than they were 8 months ago, or will you get the same benefit.

But the point really is that it's better than most exchanges out there, and much better than no exchange.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251

It is more likely that cryptopia exist in two years time then kucoin. The longer an exchange have existed the longer its expected life span will be.

kucoin is really nice to use, and many people cry about cryptopia so it could go the other way

We can also consider coinexchange.  it is an okay exchange.
Activity: 185
Crypto_Pugz
Priv is making huge strides with its partnerships and CMC listing.  Excited for the remaining Airdrops!
Jump to: