Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 186. (Read 127460 times)

Activity: 381
Merit: 100
PRiVCY
Seeing PRiVCY being listed at CMC now and at the same time collaborating with TESTAMENT Band is just another headway and stepping stone to greater heights to steeply compete for higher victory in the history of Cryptos. I can see you Guys booming with your Airdrops and Tokens hold for bigger bonus offer coming which is very much amazing. It's just still unfortunate that as much as I am putting in all efforts to support this great Project, I am yet not eligible for the Airdrop. I only played around with just very little/minute giveaway Tokens. The Bot kept coming up that I am yet to send the 0.001 Transaction which had been done. How I wish this next round does not elude me.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
They are coming! Prepare for the PRiVCY Flight AD9!

https://s20.postimg.cc/57iaedubh/AD9.jpg
AD9 is near to come, make sure everyone done following everything in #rules  Smiley
Activity: 460
Your professional profile on the blockchain
It makes sense to hold, to buy & mine PRiV with the he new airdrop rules. Now just waiting for the whitepaper !

Soon, don't worry, soon  Wink Wink
Release of the whitepaper may be sooner than you all think, just keep supporting this project, enjoy it and many good things will come for sure.
How long have you been working on white paper development? you do not need help. because it is a very important document that helps investors identify with the object of their investments.
Activity: 227
Merit: 26
PRiVCYM4tters🕵🔐PRiVCY MOD🕵
I'm ok with the 5k PRiV requirement from AD11, however, I don't think that those multipliers for guys with many more coins are fair. It's ok if they get 10% more, 20% more, maybe even 25% for the biggest holders, but to get 3x, 5x, and even 15x the number of coins that regular holder gets, plus even more free coins, that's just ridiculous and brings doubts. It just doesn't exist in any economy. Should be waaay more balanced.

It's exactly how the economy works, if we both go to the same bank, i put $ 100.000 on it and you put $ 5.000 on it. The bank pays 1% interest yearly,
so i get $ 1000,- and you get $ 50,-, i end up with 20 times your amount, but i also brought 20 times your amount to the table. Seems fair enough imo.
Besides that, the big holders did not get those big holdings for free, they took a risk by buying a big stack of coins of a relative new project, they will be rewarded
accordingly for their support. Wink Smiley

+ 1, If you want more PRiV then buy more PRiV. The world is designed that way let the rich get richer and its your choice if you want to stay poorer Cheesy same with airdrops if you HOLD from airdrop 1 you be will one of the elite members of the community.

Too bad that doesn't apply to me, i sold some of hodlings to collect and hodl more BTC for december bull run.

The PRIV altcoin run is already inbounds though Smiley

I love how with all the updates and great news we've been having this thread now gets 5-6+ pages a day. We are barely to the half way point of airdrops and PRiV has made great strides since the start. There is only more to come.

With the hodler rules and new investment club multipliers it makes more sense to me to hodl, buy & mine PRiV. Whitepaper should be out within the quarter and I can only imagine the price to take off even more as it has been.
Activity: 261
Merit: 11
Campaign Manager - PM
I'm ok with the 5k PRiV requirement from AD11, however, I don't think that those multipliers for guys with many more coins are fair. It's ok if they get 10% more, 20% more, maybe even 25% for the biggest holders, but to get 3x, 5x, and even 15x the number of coins that regular holder gets, plus even more free coins, that's just ridiculous and brings doubts. It just doesn't exist in any economy. Should be waaay more balanced.

It's exactly how the economy works, if we both go to the same bank, i put $ 100.000 on it and you put $ 5.000 on it. The bank pays 1% interest yearly,
so i get $ 1000,- and you get $ 50,-, i end up with 20 times your amount, but i also brought 20 times your amount to the table. Seems fair enough imo.
Besides that, the big holders did not get those big holdings for free, they took a risk by buying a big stack of coins of a relative new project, they will be rewarded

+ 1, If you want more PRiV then buy more PRiV. The world is designed that way let the rich get richer and its your choice if you want to stay poorer Cheesy same with airdrops if you HOLD from airdrop 1 you be will one of the elite members of the community.

Too bad that doesn't apply to me, i sold some of hodlings to collect and hodl more BTC for december bull run.
Activity: 232
Merit: 13
PRiVCY -Mod

Activity: 134
Activity: 22
Yes I made it because I'm with 95% airdrop this AD11. because I got the 5K Privcy.
that is good news for you.  I hope to follow suite to be among the sharer of the 95%
Activity: 645
Merit: 253
They are coming! Prepare for the PRiVCY Flight AD9!

Activity: 378
Merit: 104
Very nice to see that coinmarketcap is listing PRiVCY.. another step further down the lane to success !
Listing coinmarketcap is a great news for our PRiVCY project, now we need some awesome and top ranking exchange.

The listing will bring new ATH for PRiVCY now what we are lacking is more volume for more exposure for the coin. Once cryptaldash list PRiVCY coin and once we win all other listing competition we can achieve even a greater price for each PRiV

I 100% agree with you, Cryptaldash listing will help us a lot.
But please do not forget we did a partnership with an huge metal band Wink they will promote us a lot!!!
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
I happy to part this Bitcoin Forum
Yes I made it because I'm with 95% airdrop this AD11. because I got the 5K Privcy.
Activity: 84
I've been reading comments and reflecting on the pros and cons of the rule and I agree that overall it is a justified rule to ensure AD recipients are those that deserve it and are not just free loaders. 

However, I would be against the 5k line moving.  I think it's fair to communicate that it won't move for X number of ADs but PriVCY has right to move line after that.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
Very nice to see that coinmarketcap is listing PRiVCY.. another step further down the lane to success !
Listing coinmarketcap is a great news for our PRiVCY project, now we need some awesome and top ranking exchange.

The listing will bring new ATH for PRiVCY now what we are lacking is more volume for more exposure for the coin. Once cryptaldash list PRiVCY coin and once we win all other listing competition we can achieve even a greater price for each PRiV
Activity: 233
Merit: 1
Activity: 350
It's all about the cryptocoins
Activity: 75
Changing the requirements of 5k is in favor of me but the core team decides on this for a reason. It is for additional trading volume, exposure on the exchangers. So I guess I will try to go on buying the lacking amount to be accepted for the round 11.
Yeah.I think before ad11 privcy will be some time on biggest gainers page on coinmarketcap.It's a good promotion
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
But if you believe in the project to invest a few hundred dollars, I do not think it's impossible, otherwise you'll be content to receive a few privs and they're all earned.
I don't see any reason not to buy up 500, 1k, 2k or 3k PRiVcy to qualify for more Airdrop (more income to cover up the money you spent and earn much more) to me it's a no brainer, I'm trying to buy up more Privcy just to earn more drops and with the current price getting to 5k is not much so I think the 5k requirement is really a friendly requirement for everyone
5k is a good requirement.. and many people are trying to reach this requirement .. i wish more people have 5k and get a good amount.. i myself have prepared for the Ad11 because i think it will be huge Wink
Activity: 171
But if you believe in the project to invest a few hundred dollars, I do not think it's impossible, otherwise you'll be content to receive a few privs and they're all earned.
I don't see any reason not to buy up 500, 1k, 2k or 3k PRiVcy to qualify for more Airdrop (more income to cover up the money you spent and earn much more) to me it's a no brainer, I'm trying to buy up more Privcy just to earn more drops and with the current price getting to 5k is not much so I think the 5k requirement is really a friendly requirement for everyone
Activity: 56
Yup.. an AD wallet with 1650PRiV is lost forever as one of my harddrives died 3 weeks ago. So might go down in history as the first PRiVs lost Tongue

Now I have split up and made backups of my wallets stored safely on external harddrives and usb sticks.
Activity: 287
Merit: 114
PRiVCY WebWallet https://privcy.zone/ was updated, now You can export your private keys from web wallet and import them to your desktop wallets.  Smiley

Reminder:
Please, keep voting everyday on SonoX. https://sonox.io/  

Mandatory Like & Retweet on this week:
https://twitter.com/PRiVCY_COIN/status/1022951795633659906
Jump to: