Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 182. (Read 127460 times)

Activity: 229
Merit: 3
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
May I congratulate Privcy for the deal with Testament and also for Coin Market Cap listing. Very well done!
copper member
Activity: 58
Merit: 24
Keep Voting for https://sonox.io/. Ending this month and we need to stay in top 15 to be listed there Wink
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
I really think most of users still haven't understand what the partnership with the Testament band could do for us.
They have a lot of dedicated fans all around the world... That's amazing!
A lot of new crypto users will come to us.. soon!

Yep!        If someone said,  "hey -  I have a network of millions of followers, and I will introduce them to your crypto project"   that would be insane!   Not only for our project, but for crypto as a whole.      The more we can get crypto into the minds of those not investing, the better.

People can't look beyond the idea that it is some metal band.  Rather than seeing how much impact this could have.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

PRIVCY ROUND 9 PRE-AIRDROP COMMUNITY NEWS

Hello Everyone! Welcome to another weekly pre-airdrop news for PRiVCY Coin. This week we will talk about Airdrop round #9. In less than 30 hours we will witness another airdrop round for PRiVCY Coin...READ MORE

Activity: 86
Merit: 0
I really think most of users still haven't understand what the partnership with the Testament band could do for us.
They have a lot of dedicated fans all around the world... That's amazing!
A lot of new crypto users will come to us.. soon!
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
another beautiful week came to an end.. double check all the requirements in order to avoid any problem tomorow.. i have checked mine Wink waiting for the big airdrop AD11.. i will suggest not to miss the AD 95% pot.. Smiley
Activity: 232
Merit: 13
PRiVCY -Mod
Just 5 hours to go to the airdrop! Everyone should check if they did all required tasks, included the specific tweet which this week is mandatory!

Specific tweet??? is this mentioned in #rules?? I usually retweeté most things from the account so may have already done it. don’t want to miss it. do you have the link for the needed tweet?

I think you can find that tweed as a pinned message in the #general channel on Discord, and/or perhaps in the rules channel.

Thanks! Just been and found it! I guess this is a good reason to stay active in the forums, so you don’t miss things like this and get skipped for the airdrop! Would have liked something like this to get posted in the announcements channel though!

Yes it is, people complain sometimes if they miss something but we communicate the rules at the beginning of the week and place reminders throughout the week as much as possible and on different channels like discord, BCT forum and facebook!  Wink
Activity: 47
Just 5 hours to go to the airdrop! Everyone should check if they did all required tasks, included the specific tweet which this week is mandatory!

Specific tweet??? is this mentioned in #rules?? I usually retweeté most things from the account so may have already done it. don’t want to miss it. do you have the link for the needed tweet?

I think you can find that tweed as a pinned message in the #general channel on Discord, and/or perhaps in the rules channel.

Thanks! Just been and found it! I guess this is a good reason to stay active in the forums, so you don’t miss things like this and get skipped for the airdrop! Would have liked something like this to get posted in the announcements channel though!
Activity: 112
Merit: 6

People often don't check the pinned messages in #general, which is silly, plenty of updates are posted there, including rule changes for the week! Always check pinned messages everyone! Cheesy
Activity: 149
Merit: 10

Activity: 134
Love these quick giveaways/quizzes on discord, keeps community engaged and is a lot of fun Wink
Activity: 214
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Time to check your status before tomorrow.  You can know the status of your entry.  It is respond that you are accepted and your wallet is shown.  Then,  you are good. But if there is anything to must do, it will indicate.
Activity: 47

Activity: 196
Merit: 1
not active last week, hope I could get the AD this time

Argh! You should always be a bit active Wink
We need a strong community that can help us to grow day by day. That's why we have strict rules with activity Wink

Yep, and indeed they're not really that strict, quality content is valued and many people have seen that specially in BCT is not as much quantity as quality Wink

A few hours for the cutoff, make sure to triple read the #rules Cheesy !!!
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
not active last week, hope I could get the AD this time

Argh! You should always be a bit active Wink
We need a strong community that can help us to grow day by day. That's why we have strict rules with activity Wink
Activity: 87

The Airdrop takes place on Saturdays Smiley
Activity: 87
PRiVCY has been working hard to make this very young project what it is today. It’s only about nine weeks old and PRiVCY coin is listed on three exchanges, has a qt and web wallet, listed on cmc, and has a partnership with the legendary band Testament. Those are no easy tasks to just perform.   Now it our turn, as the community, to make PRiVCY even better.  Go vote for PRiVCY to be listed on SonoX exchange and Shardax exchange.  Links are provided in PRiVCY discord. It doesn’t take more than a couple of minutes to vote.

One more thing I wanted to mention, I’ve seen a lot of one sentence posts on Bitcointalk, here in Privcy Ann thread.  “One liners” and posts that just say “I’m excited or lambos after moon soon” will all be considered low quality posts and will not be counted. This could result in a “skipped” or “spam” status.

Thank you very much for the kind words Smiley
Activity: 134
Helios Protocol Operator and Community Manager
PRiVCY has been working hard to make this very young project what it is today. It’s only about nine weeks old and PRiVCY coin is listed on three exchanges, has a qt and web wallet, listed on cmc, and has a partnership with the legendary band Testament. Those are no easy tasks to just perform.   Now it our turn, as the community, to make PRiVCY even better.  Go vote for PRiVCY to be listed on SonoX exchange and Shardax exchange.  Links are provided in PRiVCY discord. It doesn’t take more than a couple of minutes to vote.

One more thing I wanted to mention, I’ve seen a lot of one sentence posts on Bitcointalk, here in Privcy Ann thread.  “One liners” and posts that just say “I’m excited or lambos after moon soon” will all be considered low quality posts and will not be counted. This could result in a “skipped” or “spam” status.
Activity: 340
Merit: 100
Activity: 217
Merit: 5
Another great last day before the airdrop 9 everyone! Check your requirements now so you will not going to miss this week airdrop  Wink If you need some help just visit us on our community chat for the help  Grin
It's exciting that little is missing for this next airdrop.
Jump to: