Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 183. (Read 127460 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 10
Another great last day before the airdrop 9 everyone! Check your requirements now so you will not going to miss this week airdrop  Wink If you need some help just visit us on our community chat for the help  Grin
Activity: 347
Merit: 100
Good night/morning.  As airdrop 9 closes in, I want to remind everyone to double check that they have followed the rules and have had enough activity on discord and here. This week’s a little different than last week with a mandatory like and retweet.  Good luck to everybody. One more thing, web wallets are NOT recommended to be used for airdrop, only qt wallets.

Perfect, excellent information to stay active.

The project works very well, the details are clearly communicated. Although it is airdrop coin but there is a huge difference compared to other airdrop coins and maybe even better than bad ICOs.
Activity: 101
YOUTUBE PRiVCY NEWBIE GUIDES

Desktop Wallet Newbie Guide

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKP-KdJBhyQ&t=18s

Webwallet Newbie Guide
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4BE6H4ySTc

Very good and useful guides for every newcomer to PRivCY, which can save a lot of time in getting familiar with the project. And don't miss also the other videos which are in this channel.
Activity: 217
Merit: 5
Good night/morning.  As airdrop 9 closes in, I want to remind everyone to double check that they have followed the rules and have had enough activity on discord and here. This week’s a little different than last week with a mandatory like and retweet.  Good luck to everybody. One more thing, web wallets are NOT recommended to be used for airdrop, only qt wallets.

Perfect, excellent information to stay active.
Activity: 171
Merit: 0
It is very important that we have 5k PRIV for airdrop 11 to get the 95%. That's why if we think we can't get to that by airdrops alone, maybe for loyalty we can buy more from the markets to achieve the 5k PRIV balance requirement to get the 95%. Have a nice day fellas. Wink

Investing for this project is a great option.

investing in this project is a waste of money. No idea, no living github. The coin is just for pump and dump scheme.
If you think its a waste of money then dont invest. Simple..... but first look at the achievement of the proects.. web wallet, partnerships, cmc and exchanges in a very short time..

There are no achievements. Clone of deeponion. CMC and garbage exchanges is not an achievement.
It is probably worth waiting for the release of Whitepaper.
And to draw some conclusions only after this.
While only there is a process of formation of community and initial distribution of coins.
As for the achievements, the partnership with Testament is certainly such for me  Cheesy

What he fails to understand that there is ambition to create utility, that with the community support we currently enjoying can amount to great things, and in all honesty we basically on track in achieving the milestones set out by the team. Don't just judge a project from face value, give it time to grow and you'll see what can be achieved.
you guys shouldn't feed a troll S/he is just trying to market S/he bounty #Signature that S/he is putting on
Activity: 134
Helios Protocol Operator and Community Manager
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
It is very important that we have 5k PRIV for airdrop 11 to get the 95%. That's why if we think we can't get to that by airdrops alone, maybe for loyalty we can buy more from the markets to achieve the 5k PRIV balance requirement to get the 95%. Have a nice day fellas. Wink

investing in this project is a waste of money. No idea, no living github. The coin is just for pump and dump scheme.
If you think its a waste of money then dont invest. Simple..... but first look at the achievement of the proects.. web wallet, partnerships, cmc and exchanges in a very short time..

There are no achievements. Clone of deeponion. CMC and garbage exchanges is not an achievement.
While only there is a process of formation of community and initial distribution of coins.
As for the achievements, the partnership with Testament is certainly such for me  Cheesy

What he fails to understand that there is ambition to create utility, that with the community support we currently enjoying can amount to great things, and in all honesty we basically on track in achieving the milestones set out by the team. Don't just judge a project from face value, give it time to grow and you'll see what can be achieved.
Activity: 140
Merit: 3

I agree with you here, a white paper can really help potential investors get involved. I think that the next step for privcy should be a forum. I think that would make the community so much better. As much as I am a fan of Discord, I don’t think it will be the best option going forward.

Yeah i totally agree with your view on Whitepaper.
The next focus of the team should be on releasing a nice Whitepaper which can get more investors in and at the same time impress the doubters.
We're almost done with AD9 and soon we will have the holder bonus in place
Activity: 47

I agree with you here, a white paper can really help potential investors get involved. I think that the next step for privcy should be a forum. I think that would make the community so much better. As much as I am a fan of Discord, I don’t think it will be the best option going forward.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250

Activity: 68
I am very new to this project and is wanting to know how I can partake in the airdrop and also where I can buy tokens
Join discord channel and check the #rules for airdrop. You can buy $Priv coin in this exchange https://crex24.com/exchange/PRiV-BTC
Activity: 68
Seeing PRiVCY being listed at CMC now and at the same time collaborating with TESTAMENT Band is just another headway and stepping stone to greater heights to steeply compete for higher victory in the history of Cryptos. I can see you Guys booming with your Airdrops and Tokens hold for bigger bonus offer coming which is very much amazing. It's just still unfortunate that as much as I am putting in all efforts to support this great Project, I am yet not eligible for the Airdrop. I only played around with just very little/minute giveaway Tokens. The Bot kept coming up that I am yet to send the 0.001 Transaction which had been done. How I wish this next round does not elude me.

The best airdrops will be AD11-AD20. Just buy more than 10k coins and join the investors club to get a bonus factor. There's where the real juicy airdrops going to be.  Grin
AD11-AD20 is a huge airdrop go and buy some $PRIV to join the club
Activity: 448
Merit: 102

Activity: 47

I agree, there is no point following a project that you don’t believe in. Privcy is still a Relativley new coin, and you have to appreciate what it has already achieved in such a short space of time. Not many currencies ave come this far so quickly. It just goes to show that there is a dedicated team behind the coin, and things can only go upwards from here.
Activity: 149
Merit: 1

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

Activity: 1036
Merit: 253
Activity: 362
Merit: 7
I just receive 2 AD and miss AD6, AD7, AD8, so may be i can't have enough PRIV to be qualified AD11, can i buy it from Crex24 to be qualified the amount of PRIV in AD11 guys?
Sure, you can buy required quantity!
I also miss several airdrops and want to buy some PRIV to attain 5k.

I was late to the party so only participated in the last 2 airdrops so I bought around 3800 PRiV to date, I'm confident that as long as the rules are adhered too I'll have more than 5000 PRiV by the time Airdrop 11 comes around Smiley

I still think PRiV are very cheap at the moment so I'll be buying more Smiley
Activity: 882
Merit: 14
I am very new to this project and is wanting to know how I can partake in the airdrop and also where I can buy tokens

Join us on Discord, this is the link to the airdrop rules channel -> https://discord.gg/8daUuS
Activity: 57
Jump to: