Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 189. (Read 127460 times)

Activity: 362
Merit: 7
Metal band Testament + privcy = $$$ Smiley
Testament is huge band with a lot of fans. It's huge exposure. Also Coinmarketcap listing is pretty good exposure as well. Only missing Crex24 change on CMC.  Hope they will add soon.
Yes they will add soon.. plus we need a better exchange to get more exposure like kucoin or cryptopia.. and i think within one month we will be on many good exchanges
Kucoin I agree, but cryptopia is old exchange and looks like they stays in same place for long now, without any upgrades and same volumes. I think Crex at this point is better then Cryptopia. But Kucoin is expensive I believe.
KuCoin and Cryptopia have almost same listing fees. For me KuCoin much better. But we still need big and strong community to get next time chance to win on voting.

I had a few issues with deposits and withdrawals getting stuck at Cryptopia in the first few months of this year, as I understand it they were struggling with the huge influx of new registrations and didn't have enough support staff.

Hopefully those issues are resolved now, I've not used Cryptopia since February.
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
Testament is huge band with a lot of fans. It's huge exposure. Also Coinmarketcap listing is pretty good exposure as well. Only missing Crex24 change on CMC.  Hope they will add soon.
Yes they will add soon.. plus we need a better exchange to get more exposure like kucoin or cryptopia.. and i think within one month we will be on many good exchanges
Kucoin I agree, but cryptopia is old exchange and looks like they stays in same place for long now, without any upgrades and same volumes. I think Crex at this point is better then Cryptopia. But Kucoin is expensive I believe.

It is more likely that cryptopia exist in two years time then kucoin. The longer an exchange have existed the longer its expected life span will be.

kucoin is really nice to use, and many people cry about cryptopia so it could go the other way
Activity: 287
Merit: 114
KuCoin and Cryptopia have almost same listing fees. For me KuCoin much better. But we still need big and strong community to get next time chance to win on voting.
Activity: 779
Merit: 502

It is more likely that cryptopia exist in two years time then kucoin. The longer an exchange have existed the longer its expected life span will be.
Activity: 221
Merit: 5

PRiVCY new Partnership and Coinmarketcap Listing

Hello bitnewsportal readers, before i start i would like to thank all my readers and twitter followers that continue to support my work and follow all my day to day articles. Today i will bring you a very special reason to celebrate. PRiVCY Coin announce two great news for PRiVCY Community...READ MORE

Thank you for this nice news update. I'm very happy to see PRiVCY coin on coinmarketcap, now I can easy see the price of PRiVCY, without I need to log into an exchange first. The news about testament was a really good surprise.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
priv coin with a real team. and they work hard. wep wallet has been wonderful.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
When does the whitepaper come out?
I remember this project being real promising & whatnot, but I remember being discouraged by the lack of WP, maybe you're already have one? I don't have time to read the whole thread & whatever, sorry Smiley

the whitepaper is due very soon
Activity: 504
Merit: 501
When does the whitepaper come out?
I remember this project being real promising & whatnot, but I remember being discouraged by the lack of WP, maybe you're already have one? I don't have time to read the whole thread & whatever, sorry Smiley
Activity: 232
Merit: 13
PRiVCY -Mod
PRiVCY with excellent features such as fast transaction speed, high security, low fee, high community development is the advantage for the project to compete and develop. Also, what other features do you have to attract the community?

Well join us and you will see what the future holds for PRiVCY, developments are ongoing and news will be released time by time. We have an excellent community and a good team of Support, Mods and Admins
to help you get started Wink
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
PRiVCY with excellent features such as fast transaction speed, high security, low fee, high community development is the advantage for the project to compete and develop. Also, what other features do you have to attract the community?
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
Really like this project and I hope a bright future for it. Team have good ideas about coin distribution, want to use it to add more participants. I wish our team find a way to add more devs and try to continously progress through code development, because all know that it is a tough market with countless competitors, and only having a lot of participants is not enough to make a coin winning this competition.
  yeah.. the more development of the project the better the project and more successful it will be Smiley dev team is doing really good and much active on the dicscord to answer any problem of the community Smiley
Activity: 381
Merit: 100
PRiVCY
I so much cherish the Transparency of Privcy in rewarding bonuses, especially in the Distribution of it's Airdrop Rounds. Can I be shown where to get PRiVCY Avatar to be uploaded please. AS part of my support in registering for the next AD. Thanks.
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
Really like this project and I hope a bright future for it. Team have good ideas about coin distribution, want to use it to add more participants. I wish our team find a way to add more devs and try to continously progress through code development, because all know that it is a tough market with countless competitors, and only having a lot of participants is not enough to make a coin winning this competition.
Activity: 246
Merit: 10
AHQ3sd23QnVDzo8DqEQnhbJyYJhUSuwbmU
It's about time it gets listed on Coinmarketcap. It won't crack the top 200 yet but getting listed there is good for promotion.
Activity: 162
Hi guys, so proud can be a part of this great community.
Good job for the admin in aggrement with Testament and listing on CMC.
Good luck for PRiV and for all of us the PRiV community.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
It's very difficult to get in the airdrop and stay there :|

actually, no it's not difficult at all. you just have to read and keep active
One needa to be active on both Discord and BCT right?
Exactly, you need to be active here and on discord.
Also on twitter by liking and RT at least 1 post a week but more is better.
okay,  thanks.  I will get there.  I believe in the project
Activity: 48
Activity: 149
Activity: 66
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
Good afternoon. Do not worry. The coin has excellent support. You can always use the support telegram. I wish everyone good luck.

my privacy is not updated so please tell me when it is update again and soon is there new ico cantonment.
Jump to: