Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 192. (Read 127460 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Can't wait for the contests and promotions from the partnership with Testament.  Great announcement day!
Activity: 172
Merit: 10
We're now listed in coinmarketcap and a promotion agreement with Testament! Are you excited for the huge contests?  Cheesy Grin Shocked Cool

This is really good news we got today.
I’m so happy to see that PRiVCY are now to find on coinmarketcap, now we can easy see the market price, and this great community has plenty of room to grow.
Promotions from  Testament are also very good news. It would be nice to hear them make a crypto song.

this is best news for our community , we keep forward and growing up .

i hope we have been listed on binnace exchange .
Activity: 180
@everyone lets all join the PRiVCY Discord giveaways kindly read below  Smiley

MadGoofy is having TESTAMENT FACEBOOK GIVEAWAY:
@everyone let's see some love to them
1) Like and comment the post https://www.facebook.com/testamentlegions/photos/a.432338250331.367381.23598655331/10160579989370332/?type=3&theater
2) share it on your wall
3) post proofs into #testament-giveaway
First 100 entries will get 2 PRiV each

and

THXMiner is having REDDIT PROMO GIVEAWAY:
@everyone we need to give our newest Reddit posts some movement, so please:
1. Go to thehttps://www.reddit.com/r/PRiVCY/new/
2. Upvote the newest posts
3. Add a comment to at least the CoinMarketCap and Testament posts
Post proof in PRiVCY Discord #special-giveaways indicating your Airdrop Address and with your Discord username across the screenshot of one of the comments, and  I'll make a raffle tomorrow 1st August at 22:00 UTC between all people that follow these simple rules and 2 fortunate people will receive 5 PRiV each.

Hurry don't miss a chance for PRiV and Good Luck!
Activity: 128
Testament partnership is the great news. Today few peoples laugh seeing and reading about this news, but they dont look too far from their nose Ha ha This relationship will have big returns or rewards in PRiVCY investors. I'm luky to be one of theese.
Activity: 48
2 great news in 1 day, I like that.
I thought that CMC will be one of them but didn't really think it would happen.
And the Testament, that is a hell good of a news.
Great news indeed. And 24 hour volume already 4 btc. Awesome. Didn't see crex24 in the list of exchanges
Xio
Activity: 60
2 great news in 1 day, I like that.
I thought that CMC will be one of them but didn't really think it would happen.
And the Testament, that is a hell good of a news.
Activity: 420
Merit: 142
What an amazing day guys... The CMC listing is good but well... We're gonna be sponsored from Testament!!!

This is indeed a fantastic day for PRIV.

I read partnering with Testament, not sponsoring. Did I miss that part?
PRiVCY guys, could you tell us more about how this partnerships with metal guys is actually gonna work? Haven't heard of many crypto projects related to musicians. Or at least haven't heard of any such partnerships that made some real results. Them having your banner in the back won't do much difference I assume. Thanks
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
What an amazing day guys... The CMC listing is good but well... We're gonna be sponsored from Testament!!!
Activity: 140
Security is above all. I hope other projects will also embody this idea in the near future.
Great thing to be listed on coinmarketcap. Volume has been growing steadily so it was the only fair thing to happen.

Don't know much about that metal band but sounds cool to have supporters all around. They gonna sell tickets for PRiV or something? Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
That I succeed in privacy in CMC missing update all the markets the amount in circulation and the total suplay, this brings new investors, that well that already appears in this page ...
Activity: 116
Merit: 3
Congratulations PRiVCY PRiV! I knew it, the huge announcement that is PRiV is recently added on generally recognized cryptocurrency market the CoinMarketCap and we are #1536 on the listings check it out. This will be the easiest way the PRiVCY community need to see the flow of the market price.

https://coinmarketcap.com/16
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/privcy/
https://coinmarketcap.com/new/

Thank you CoinMarketCap! PRiVCY PRiV will be Marketable in your market.

This is incredible for a two month old project, love the dedication the team has putting in for CMC listing.

Once again, great job folks! Keep up.
Activity: 180
Congratulations PRiVCY PRiV! I knew it, the huge announcement that is PRiV is recently added on generally recognized cryptocurrency market the CoinMarketCap and we are #1536 on the listings check it out. This will be the easiest way the PRiVCY community need to see the flow of the market price.

https://coinmarketcap.com/16
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/privcy/
https://coinmarketcap.com/new/

Thank you CoinMarketCap! PRiVCY PRiV will be Marketable in your market.

Activity: 287
Merit: 114
Congratulation everyone with listing on CoinMarketCap and promotion agreement with one of the biggest bands in the world - Testament.
Thank you Admins and Mods team  Kiss
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
I really appreciate you efforts for being able get in CMC so my  point here you have to show up the circulating supply for PrivcY coin
Activity: 362
Merit: 7
Good news from PRIV, Partnership with Testament and listing on coinmarketcap.
Two great news for PRiV hodlers in this bear market! If I'm not mistaken, this is the first time where a band like Testament has partnered to a coin which is quite new in the cryptomarket. Others are saying that this partnership flopped and it didn't mean anything. This may be true in any sense but I'm definitely sure that the other announcement is very huge. And that is being listed in CMC.

Take note that it is very hard to get listed in CMC. There are so many coins out there that are older than PRiV but still not listed in it. This is a very huge step for the PRiV team and a step into the right direction.

Getting listed on CMC is a significant milestone to achieve, especially for a relatively new project and congratulations on the promotion agreement with Testament.

legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
We're now listed in coinmarketcap and a promotion agreement with Testament! Are you excited for the huge contests?  Cheesy Grin Shocked Cool

While Testament is not my style of music, this is fantastic news from a promotion standpoint. I hope it expands our exposure. Well done!

In terms of CMC listing, huge news. Great work. I know a lot of coins that have been out a lot longer that are still not listed on CMC.

yes, and as we know getting on cmc is done by merit. not by voting or buying your way in. so i think we have proven something today
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
Just seen Privcy listed on CoinMarketCap, that truly hilarious! Amazing! Exciting!
That have been a good achievement, that's gonna make peoples trust privcy and it's developers and moderators even more, From 1.2k sat to 500sat, then flying into 1k sat again Cheesy It's just amazing to watch a project going from ZERO to HERO in matter of days Cheesy
Glad to see the Testament's cooperation, glad to be part of this community Smiley

yes, we are live on cmc right now. and of course a partnership with a rock band with so many followers will really push the privcy name out there.
All this in just 8 weeks, and in the second half of the year which has always been growth time in crypto
Activity: 672
Merit: 124

While Testament is not my style of music, this is fantastic news from a promotion standpoint. I hope it expands our exposure. Well done!

In terms of CMC listing, huge news. Great work. I know a lot of coins that have been out a lot longer that are still not listed on CMC.
Jump to: