Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 193. (Read 127460 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U
Just seen Privcy listed on CoinMarketCap, that truly hilarious! Amazing! Exciting!
That have been a good achievement, that's gonna make peoples trust privcy and it's developers and moderators even more, From 1.2k sat to 500sat, then flying into 1k sat again Cheesy It's just amazing to watch a project going from ZERO to HERO in matter of days Cheesy
Glad to see the Testament's cooperation, glad to be part of this community Smiley
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
Oh my god TESTAMENT are going to sponsor PRiVCY!!!
This is an amazing news, never seen before!!!!
Activity: 149
Merit: 1
Really happy to see priv on coinmarketcap.... its a good news for all of us.. congratulations to all the members and partnership news is also great..  bright future ahead Smiley
Activity: 115
Great news from the Team today & Priv.  Onward and upwards...    

We should start getting more followers now with a Band being being promoted in conjunction with Priv..

It's Rock n Roll time.
Activity: 171
Merit: 10
and as i said yesterday. we will have news after this news and maybe some news after that too..........................

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/privcy/
Congratulation for coinmarketcap , two good news at the same day actually both of them will bring more people to join and complete the remaining airdrop rounds with us that . 
looking forward to see more surprise . Good luck
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
$PRIV has bright future. Waiting for the announcement of CMC  Listing and band testament promotion agreement. After that i sure $priv will start mooning 💯
Activity: 123
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
The news is really big and a good one. Hoping it will improve PRiVCY
Activity: 143
INJECTIVE PROTOCOL
We're now listed in coinmarketcap and a promotion agreement with Testament! Are you excited for the huge contests?  Cheesy Grin Shocked Cool

Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Man -  that is crazy!

People don't realize how big of a deal and how cool is is to get a partnership with a big band that has millions of followers.   The implications for this can be long lasting and really impactful. 

It goes to show that Privcy is thinking about the future and trying to make this project a success! 
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
Good news from PRIV, Partnership with Testament and listing on coinmarketcap.
Two great news for PRiV hodlers in this bear market! If I'm not mistaken, this is the first time where a band like Testament has partnered to a coin which is quite new in the cryptomarket. Others are saying that this partnership flopped and it didn't mean anything. This may be true in any sense but I'm definitely sure that the other announcement is very huge. And that is being listed in CMC.

Take note that it is very hard to get listed in CMC. There are so many coins out there that are older than PRiV but still not listed in it. This is a very huge step for the PRiV team and a step into the right direction.
Activity: 91
Good news from PRIV, Partnership with Testament and listing on coinmarketcap.
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
and as i said yesterday. we will have news after this news and maybe some news after that too..........................

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/privcy/
Activity: 58
Just a few hours until the big announcement: what do you think will it be the great news for Privcy? I don't think it will be the CMC listing. ANy bets?

I suggest you send your guess on Privcy's discord channel. They made a contest about it, and whoever guess the right answer will win a great amount of priv! Smiley
I wish I knew about the contest, even though I wouldn't guess it as it was just announced.
I wonder if somebody guessed it right because I think nobody expected this.
For me, it's interesting partnership and I'm curious in which way it will bear its fruit.
copper member
Activity: 58
Merit: 24
We have a huge contests and promotion agreement between PRiVCY and one of the biggest bands in the world Testament!!!
Detailed information to follow @testament #PRiVCY @PRiVCY_COIN @chuckfcknbilly @ericpeterson @sonofabitcoin01 #PRiVCY #PRIV #crypto #privacy $PRIV
Activity: 109
Every day I can hear about the new development of PRiVCY.
it is really amazing.
I will do all I can do for this wonderful project.
Follow with a good twitter.
And we will vote in the range we can.
I think that it is my duty.
Thank you.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

PRiVCY Coin 6th Weekly Community Newsletter

Hello Everyone! Its time for another weekly community weekly newsletter for PRiVCY Coin airdrop project, its been 5 weeks since we started with this weekly newsletter and so far the i am recieving postive feedback on all my articles about PRiVCY Coin project...READ MORE

Activity: 476
Just a few hours until the big announcement: what do you think will it be the great news for Privcy? I don't think it will be the CMC listing. ANy bets?

I suggest you send your guess on Privcy's discord channel. They made a contest about it, and whoever guess the right answer will win a great amount of priv! Smiley
Activity: 224
I happy to part this Bitcoin Forum
Can I change my wallet address from desktop to web wallet?

Yes you can, don't forget to register your new walletaddress in discord bot-cmd, and send your coins to your new walletaddress (if you have any) for HODL bonus. Wink
What did you mean bro, because I have a wallet but not web wallet it is necessary to use that web wallet bro?
Activity: 154
Merit: 14
== GETTING READY FOR AIRDROP 9 ==

Airdrop : starts at August 4 16:00 UCT

* BCT activity level has to be at 28+ before the deadline! Show some
  activity there, make quality posts in different threads (except off-topic)
  No spam, no burst posting. Bounty report posts don't count als active.  

* Discord activity is mandatory. You don't have to spend hours here
  just drop in a couple times a week and chat some with members.
  There is no set limit in EXP points, so stop asking please.

* MANDATORY: Like & retweet
  https://twitter.com/PRiVCY_COIN/status/1022951795633659906

* Make sure you wear the latest #signature (Signatures4.txt)

* AD9 - hold at least 80% of your total airdropped amount in your airdrop address on 03.08.2018

* Most people done it already but if you haven't don't forget to send the 0.001 Priv to verify your
  walletaddress for info #announcements. Use Coin Control when you send the verification payment.
  Read the #faq for info!

* Mods start final checks at friday, Status update is saturday!

* There is no Free Lunch, you have a responsibility yourself to keep
  taking notice of the #rules and #announcements during the week.
  We are here to help not to babysitt

For help go to #support-center
For wallet issues go to #wallet-help
For bot commands go to #bots-cmd

Multi-account scammers will be caught

=== GOOD LUCK EVERYONE WITH ROUND 9 ===

All done :-)

Cant wait saturday

Good luck to all
Activity: 190
Alot of speculation around the news  Grin admin on discord mentioned its so big it'll see us hit $5 after drop 20  Wink
Jump to: