Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 196. (Read 127460 times)

Activity: 95
Merit: 0
There will be massive announcement tomorrow at 3PM UTC.
Stay tuned & join our discord for official reveal!
Waiting and hoping Smiley
Activity: 163
Big news is coming. Can't wait to this moment. Anyone can predict what announcement is? We submit many exchange and get vote to be listed in them, maybe news will be one of them. But i want Big new must be more suprise, maybe partnership with one Huge Investor or Smarter Technology release. But anynew come to day i hope it will help Privcy community go so far so good.
Activity: 126
New big announcement,I hope something big is going to coming from Privcy Team Fingers crossed
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
I happy to part this Bitcoin Forum

PRIVCY COIN MYSTERY WHAT? WHERE? WHEN? WHO?

Hello Everyone! Happy Monday to all of you and today i will skipped the newsletter publication for some important thing that i really need to publish. 6th Weekly Community Newsletter will be publish tomorrow...READ MORE

Thanks for this sir every time you post, I always see the news letter for privcy nice keep up the good work. 
Activity: 132
Oh so we got some announcement, nice. A new exchange maybe... or they're just changing the rules for airdrops again Smiley The last time it was a new website if I recall correctly, or an updated wallet or something like that Smiley

think much bigger than a lame website upgrade. other coins do those sorts of things. we do BIG

I'm intrigue on what this BIG announcement will be  Grin Looks like we'll have to stay tune and wait.
well...it is going to be BIG that's for sure Cheesy

Also saw this pending announcement in twitter. It peaked my interest.  Can't wait for it. Anything that could be good for Privcy is always a welcome development. We can't have enough of those. Smiley
Activity: 128
Merit: 1
Thanks to all the PRiVCY team members, for helping to make things run smoothly.
Also for the airdropped PRiV I received 28 July... at the end of AD8

WEBSITE

Go right on over to the Discord channel if you'd like more information about PRiVCY, or need instructions on how to get set up and register for AD9. Registration cut-off is 2 August, 2018 at 16:00 UTC.

There are some posts on this thread with instructions as well. Best thing if you are completely new to PRiVCY, is to go to the website first and download a wallet, which you will need and the address you will need during the registration process. The rest you can do best on Discord channel.
Activity: 134
Helios Protocol Operator and Community Manager
I hope most of you collecting and hodling PRiVCY now.  Looks like the the way undervalued $PRIV coin is on its way up where it belongs. There are only more BIG things to come. It’s not too late to still grab a bag or two of these coins if you dumped already.  Do the math. The hodler reward will pay off.
Activity: 46
I think the big new in 31th July is Privcy listed on Coinmarketcap. Privcy have listed on many Exchange but when i check on CMC. i don't see PRIV, PRIV need to be listed on CMC to make attraction with other people who participate in Digital Currency as well as make the price can move up a little. i hope i guess right  Grin
Activity: 44
It can't be an exchange, because it seems that the news will be bigger than an exchange. At least bigger than the average exchange, and not ones like Binance. If I were to guess it would be a partnership that will legitimize privcy with outside the privcy participants.
Activity: 142
Excited for the big announcement tomorrow! Already seeing some nice price action and volume today. Looking forward to whats in store for us tomorrow! Keep up the good work team!
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
While men's faith is down, I rock my own w my lovr
There will be massive announcement tomorrow at 3PM UTC, Stay tuned & join our discord for official reveal!
I'm really excited and can't wait for the massive announcement...
I don't even know what to expect.
Activity: 57
There will be massive announcement tomorrow at 3PM UTC, Stay tuned & join our discord for official reveal!
I'm really excited and can't wait for the massive announcement...
Activity: 82
Oh so we got some announcement, nice. A new exchange maybe... or they're just changing the rules for airdrops again Smiley The last time it was a new website if I recall correctly, or an updated wallet or something like that Smiley

They said that it's going to be massive news. Unless it's one of those big exchanges like Poloneix or Binance, I don't think it's going to be a new exchange. Maybe they're going to have someone join the team. A well known name in the cripto world.
Activity: 296

think much bigger than a lame website upgrade. other coins do those sorts of things. we do BIG

I'm intrigue on what this BIG announcement will be  Grin Looks like we'll have to stay tune and wait.
well...it is going to be BIG that's for sure Cheesy
Activity: 714
Merit: 252

legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004

Activity: 374
Merit: 250
As someone who has been here for quite a while, like I said on the Discord, it's best not to promote that there will be major news, because it can only lead to disappointment. I hope I'm wrong, but unless Bill Gates is joining privcy, it's best to keep everything on the low and not promote it as MASSIVE news. Else in can cause the price to do a sharp drop.
Activity: 134
Activity: 270
Merit: 103
PRiVCY-CMO want us to guess what is the huge announcement tomorrow and win 1000+ PRiV !! We will draw from all answers and pick 20 Winners (1st price 500 PRiV, 2nd price 300 PRiV 3rd price 100 PRiV 4-20th will get 20 PRiV (No edits, one post per person, include your PRiVCY address) #guess-the-huge-announcement
First correct guess wins 500 PRiV
Winners will be announced at 4pm UTC on  31.7.2018
@everyone try to guess now and win PRiV

Where do we post our guesses? I know it's not here because we can't post address on bitcointalk.

So it's important for everyone reading this not to post your privcy address on this thread. That needs to be made clear, since you know how strict the mods are.
Activity: 52
I wonder what this announcement could be. I mean to use the word massive, it's got to be bigger than big.

It's can't be Binance because I don't think they would list a coin that is currently in AD state. Now I'm freaking excited.
Jump to: