Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 195. (Read 127460 times)

Activity: 123
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Can I change my wallet address from desktop to web wallet?
Activity: 91
Privcy has got everyone in suspense. The news must be huge indeed.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
There will be massive announcement tomorrow at 3PM UTC, Stay tuned & join our discord for official reveal!

I don't know what will it be. But I am sure, it will be very interesting. Hope on cmc and good exchange listing.
Activity: 140
Merit: 3
Any guess about the announcement?  I am sure it's going to be a good news.  Anyway,  AD11 on my mind. We shall see.

I'm not sure what it could be but either way, it's going to be good!

This team is continuously developing this coin and that builds trust in the project, combined with the friendly community that can only bode well for the future.

PRiVCY is quickly becoming one of my favourite cryptocurrencies out there.   

Any new announcement from the Privcy team gets me excited.
This time around I think that it might be related to the project or some new exchange. Anyways, it is going to be good news.
Need to buy more Privcy to prepare for AD11.
Activity: 149
There will be massive announcement tomorrow at 3PM UTC, Stay tuned & join our discord for official reveal!

I'm definitely looking forward to the announcement Smiley

In the meantime I'll buy as many more as I can afford, especially now as the dumpers have pretty much disappeared and the price is steadily rising.
I am really excited about the news..and the people guess are making me more excited Wink let's wait for the 3pm utc... Smiley
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
Any guess about the announcement?  I am sure it's going to be a good news.  Anyway,  AD11 on my mind. We shall see.

I'm not sure what it could be but either way, it's going to be good!

This team is continuously developing this coin and that builds trust in the project, combined with the friendly community that can only bode well for the future.

PRiVCY is quickly becoming one of my favourite cryptocurrencies out there.   
Activity: 214
Merit: 10
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Activity: 645
Merit: 253
PRiVCY Untraceable and Anonymous Cryptocurrency

Activity: 232
Merit: 13
PRiVCY -Mod
where link airdrop?

Good morning, if you want to join the airdrop click the discord link on the first page of this ANN. In discord you can register for the airdrop.
Make sure you read the #rules channel first before you register in the #bot-cmd channel. If you need help you can ask for it in #support-center,
we have a very helpfull and capable support team, good luck Wink

Activity: 90
Merit: 2
Good Job Privcy Team!
Even through all the censorship on BCT you clearly have the support of the community.
Happy to see 150 pages and counting.
Clearly a force to be reckoned with.
Looking forward to big announcement!
Activity: 76
Activity: 95
Merit: 2
150 pages on BCT...wow  Shocked This community is so huge. And growing so fast. I'm excited to know how big it will be in 6 months. Keep the good work guys. And thanks for the BIG announcement today  Grin
Activity: 86
Omg I can't wait anymore to know what's the big announcement!!
What is it!?!?! Whitepaper? CMC? New uses?  Huh Huh Huh
I bet it will be an incredible news
Activity: 180
Merit: 10
PRiVCY-CMO want us to guess what is the huge announcement tomorrow and win 1000+ PRiV !! We will draw from all answers and pick 20 Winners (1st price 500 PRiV, 2nd price 300 PRiV 3rd price 100 PRiV 4-20th will get 20 PRiV (No edits, one post per person, include your PRiVCY address) #guess-the-huge-announcement
First correct guess wins 500 PRiV
Winners will be announced at 4pm UTC on  31.7.2018
@everyone try to guess now and win PRiV

Where do we post our guesses? I know it's not here because we can't post address on bitcointalk.

So it's important for everyone reading this not to post your privcy address on this thread. That needs to be made clear, since you know how strict the mods are.

Go to our PRiVCY Discord Bot and click on #guess-the-huge-announcement
One post per person no edits but just guess the huge announcement now to participate this guessing game to win lots of PRiV. Please do not post your guess here in Ann thread okay. There are few hours from now come on everyone can join this contest. Good luck and Thanks for asking.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 21
I'm really excited and can't wait for the massive announcement...
I don't even know what to expect.
I think we are all super hyped about this.  Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 672
Merit: 124
Waiting for the big news! PRiVCY coin is getting exciting and more exciting every week.

First Webwallet, i wonder what will be their next surprise announcement for the community.  Grin Grin

I am optimistic that it will be a listing on CoinMarketCap, or maybe a Cryptopia. Who knows though, might be actual development - new wallet? Maybe it is the whitepaper, or roadmap?

These are ALL important things, and should be in place before the team even considers Tier 1 exchanges.

Let's slow the roll Wink
Activity: 125
I'm just hoping the team wait until Binance even tho they get listing confirmation from any of the other top 5 exchanges. It's true that many coins dump on Binance but that's just because they've been on other smaller exchanges first and that's where they increase slightly when binance announcement
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
Waiting for the big news! PRiVCY coin is getting exciting and more exciting every week.

First Webwallet, i wonder what will be their next surprise announcement for the community.  Grin Grin
Activity: 215
Merit: 5
Helios - Parallel blockchain + smart contracts
Wow, this place is abuzz over the big news! Even I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight just thinking about it. Make sure you do those retweets guys, you want to make every airdrop count to get that 5k for AD 11. Stay active, check out the rules! Oh and if you guys want me to do more movie trivia, let me know what era you want me to pull quotes from, me personally I'm an 80's movie guy so that is my goto, but if you have other preferences please tell me.
Other than that it's past midnight here and I have to go to bed. Hope you all have a great night!
Activity: 51
As someone who has been here for quite a while, like I said on the Discord, it's best not to promote that there will be major news, because it can only lead to disappointment. I hope I'm wrong, but unless Bill Gates is joining privcy, it's best to keep everything on the low.

This has me a bit worried about the major announcement. What wrote does make some sense, because the reaction could be negative if the big announcement does not live up to the hype.

Hopefully it's something like, a big time celebrity, Kylie Jenner or something with her twitter followers will be supporting Privcy.
Jump to: