Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 198. (Read 127460 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 104
Price is increasing a lot, it's nice to see the market believing into PRiVCY.
Big news are coming guys, stay tuned  Wink
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Unfortunately my part with priv has come to an end even though i felt very sad about it, but am happy i was able to participate in 4 airdrop before my unfortunate incidents, Angry
Too bad i have lay a complain and even write to mods about my issues in discord, waited for 2 weeks but there was no response, so i had to move on, i will surely hold my priv i got from my few airdrops i participated, it could be big in future, Good luck to Priv Team and all participants. Grin See you at bull run Wink

we don't like losing people mate. what was your issue? maybe pm me in doscord so i can help you??

I have already pm you sir and you respond to me on pm but it appears my issue can only be resolved by the dev and i went as far as sending one of the core dev a pm about it but didn't get any reply, the issue was about signature banned.

Ohhhh!  That is very unfortunate mate. Base on my observation privcy community members are active and helpful. They helped me with my registeration when I joined the community. But I can see that you are not wearing privcy signature may be that is why you were banned from the airdrop

Yeah it is unfortunate, but i already mentioned that i tried to get help from Admins on discord but no success, i did send a pm to one of the dev in discord too but i didn't get a reply, so i don't just want to wast more time hoping,
And as for the sig, i just join this new campaign few minutes ago, i have been wearing priv sig up till few minutes ago even withoutgettingo any airdrop,
It sucks but okey Wink

You shouldn't have give up. The dev team are always busy. Am very sure it is not their intention to shun you, may be they are working on one particular thing OR the order when your contact them. However, I wish you best of luck
Try contacting manager on bitcointalk (creator of thread, since I saw he active here) or on discord. He helped me few times, always responding to my questions. OFC if you spam him with, hello how are you, he will probably ignore you Smiley

Hi kha180740, I've been reviewing your status and I don't know which the problem was, but as of now (30th of July) you're accepted Cheesy !!!

------------
kha18074#6546 is currently Accepted PWgDmFUhpH5YJjcLLojw6FdTqhovmC8rDZ for airdrops.
------------

So it seems that somebody has heard your complaints in the end Wink !
Xio
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
Price is moving up nicely! Might be the last time to snag some cheap PRiV before our massive AD11! Don't miss this opportunity, plenty of good reason to be a holder in AD11!

You are right that the benefits of the holders are more than worth it.
I don't expect high grow of the price but people trying to buy more before AD11 could at least increase the volume, which is, necessary to get listed on CMC.
Activity: 112
Merit: 6
Price is moving up nicely! Might be the last time to snag some cheap PRiV before our massive AD11! Don't miss this opportunity, plenty of good reason to be a holder in AD11!

Activity: 46
Unfortunately my part with priv has come to an end even though i felt very sad about it, but am happy i was able to participate in 4 airdrop before my unfortunate incidents, Angry
Too bad i have lay a complain and even write to mods about my issues in discord, waited for 2 weeks but there was no response, so i had to move on, i will surely hold my priv i got from my few airdrops i participated, it could be big in future, Good luck to Priv Team and all participants. Grin See you at bull run Wink

we don't like losing people mate. what was your issue? maybe pm me in doscord so i can help you??

I have already pm you sir and you respond to me on pm but it appears my issue can only be resolved by the dev and i went as far as sending one of the core dev a pm about it but didn't get any reply, the issue was about signature banned.

Ohhhh!  That is very unfortunate mate. Base on my observation privcy community members are active and helpful. They helped me with my registeration when I joined the community. But I can see that you are not wearing privcy signature may be that is why you were banned from the airdrop

Yeah it is unfortunate, but i already mentioned that i tried to get help from Admins on discord but no success, i did send a pm to one of the dev in discord too but i didn't get a reply, so i don't just want to wast more time hoping,
And as for the sig, i just join this new campaign few minutes ago, i have been wearing priv sig up till few minutes ago even withoutgettingo any airdrop,
It sucks but okey Wink

You shouldn't have give up. The dev team are always busy. Am very sure it is not their intention to shun you, may be they are working on one particular thing OR the order when your contact them. However, I wish you best of luck
Try contacting manager on bitcointalk (creator of thread, since I saw he active here) or on discord. He helped me few times, always responding to my questions. OFC if you spam him with, hello how are you, he will probably ignore you Smiley
Activity: 190

I also hope that there will be an influx of investors who will be rewarded for holding more than 5k Priv. It's time to buy.

I'd anticipate the week before drop 11 to be a major buy week, 5k will likely cost $400-500 minimum by then
Activity: 194
Hi guys, I've been away a few days, and missed a lot. I will be grateful if anyone knows where to read the AD 10 condition
Activity: 233
AD 10 will be great AD for holder and investors. and who sell their Priv, defiantly cry. thanks DEVs for that awesome AD rules.
Activity: 109

AD8 came to wallet.
AD9 will also do its utmost to satisfy the conditions.
I will also participate in the vote.
I have a lot of things to do, but I will do my best.
Have fun every day.
Activity: 35

It sucks but okey Wink

Activity: 172
Merit: 10
today , the privcy price comeback 0.00000999 ฿ , this is good sign when holder  support the privcy .

i think we have second exchange and keep voting make this project success .
Activity: 102
I could not get the AD8 without meeting the conditions. In AD9 I will do my best to satisfy the conditions. It seemed like the people who introduced this currency seemed to satisfy the conditions smoothly.
Activity: 134
Please keep voting on sonox guys, you can vote again every day. We keep falling per one place every day, pity if we don't get among top 15. Voting ends on Aug 28th, lets push it a little bit.
Activity: 56
...i am one of the many who is holding PRIV!!!😁😁😁...I beleive in the fairness of the team..they are really working hard to give equal attention to all the members!and i didn't felt any anger when i wasn't accepted to AD8...i know to myself that they are right..coz i been in active this past few days.so i am sure that they give all the deserved member a part of their hardwork fairly!..
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
Almost forgot to say Thanks to the dev team for last Sunday's airdrop. Glad to have gotten some.
Activity: 121
Merit: 2
So... if i get this straight :

The amount of PRIV you have received via AD is no longer relevant from AD10 onwards. It's only the amount of PRIV you hold that is relevant.
is this correct ?

Furthermore, if you don't have 5K PRIV in your wallet, you will share a total pot of 37500 PRIV (5% to 750000Priv) with all sub 5K holders?
And on top of that, is you only have +2.5k PRIV, you have a 0.8 multiplier only?

That will be a very limited AD for non 5K PRIV holders...

Thanks for the clarifications.
Cheers
Activity: 226

I also hope that there will be an influx of investors who will be rewarded for holding more than 5k Priv. It's time to buy.
Activity: 176
Merit: 2
I miss the AD8, but hopefully doesnt miss for the AD9, and can continue follow till the end of AD20.
From many airdrop i have registered, this is the best because it have a solid and supportive community in discord channel.
Thank you very much for the admins hardwork. Really appreciate it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
Everyday  we can  go to sonox.io and vote for  privcy coin , this is way to support our community.  Let's vote .
Yes, we need to do that. Now PRiVCY coin need some great exchange.
Activity: 214
Merit: 10
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
I am hoping to see that AD11. That will be a massive AD for those of us that will get it.  I hoped we will get it to AD.
Jump to: