Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 199. (Read 127460 times)

Activity: 287
Merit: 114
yes we should buy to get 95% airdrop in AD11, we will not have 5K in just 5% and the members will still be smaller.
sory to ask, approximately how much token we hold to join requirements in AD11 ?

I believe you have to be holding 50% of all coins received from Airdrops. So if you have received 2000 coins from AD1 until now, you must still have 1000 coins in your wallet at the moment.

EDIT: Nevermind, I misread your query.
No, you need to be holding 5000 PRiV in AD 11 to share 95%, but this amount can be change by Admins.
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
yes we should buy to get 95% airdrop in AD11, we will not have 5K in just 5% and the members will still be smaller.
sory to ask, approximately how much token we hold to join requirements in AD11 ?

I believe you have to be holding 50% of all coins received from Airdrops. So if you have received 2000 coins from AD1 until now, you must still have 1000 coins in your wallet at the moment.

EDIT: Nevermind, I misread your query.
Activity: 56

You need to hold 5000 PRiVCY in your personal wallet to be classified as a HODLer for AD11 and you will share 95% of the airdrop pot, which is a massive 750 000 PRiVs.

New or sub 5K approved registered addresses will share 5% pot
sub 2.5k will receive 0.8x multiplier
sub 1k will receive 0.4x multiplier
sub 100 PRiV will receive 0.1x multiplier.
Activity: 190
Merit: 1
Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

PRIVCY COIN MYSTERY WHAT? WHERE? WHEN? WHO?

Hello Everyone! Happy Monday to all of you and today i will skipped the newsletter publication for some important thing that i really need to publish. 6th Weekly Community Newsletter will be publish tomorrow...READ MORE

copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 5
Well nothing much to report today. Quiet weekend, please continue to vote for privcy and remain active in chat. Make sure you guys look for the tweet that is mandatory and retweet it as soon as possible. Also stay active on BCT too, this means 2 "quality" I repeat "QUALITY" posts this week to make it into the next airdrop. Other than that, have fun, make friends and enjoy your rewards. AD 11 is around the corner and to receive the holder reward and share in 95% of the pool you will need 5k in your registered wallet. Go check your balance on the explorer to confirm some of your coins aren't in your change address.

Night folks

waw! priv is really making a great progress since the beginning of this airdrop,  very important for all participant to stay active and do all necessary activities to qualify because any little mistakes could cost one from missing out on airdrop, same thing happens to me  Sad so am very sure of what am talking about.
i think this 5k Holder requirement for ad11 will surely see price of priv this week go up more than other alts, this is really thoughtful way to keep dumpers at bay and encourage hodlers  Grin
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
I happy to part this Bitcoin Forum
I was glad to have able to passed the round 8 AD, however, requirements for Round 11 is a bit bad news to me coz I know I won't reach that requirement until Round 10. Good news is that this will probably affect the price due to demand will increase certainly.Very wise decision though.
Activity: 174
Merit: 1
I was glad to have able to passed the round 8 AD, however, requirements for Round 11 is a bit bad news to me coz I know I won't reach that requirement until Round 10. Good news is that this will probably affect the price due to demand will increase certainly.Very wise decision though.
Activity: 224
I happy to part this Bitcoin Forum
Received 501 PriVCY coins.  Thank you very much for the successful airdrop.
Me too, hopefully we have a 5K in the wallet so we can get to 95% of airdrop.
Activity: 180
@everyone 𝐏𝐑𝐢𝐕𝐂𝐘𝓜4𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓼 decided to extend this giveaway for roughly less than a day.  Read the pinned message for info on how to participate and give post a high quality review on facebook, get indepth about our technology, community, your opinions etc. review at http://www.facebook.com/PRiVCYCOIN or check out #giveaways. Take Screen shots and post with your address.
Contest/Giveaway WILL END: 17:00GMT  7.30.18
Come on you are all welcome to post quality review and get some PRiV!
Activity: 76
Merit: 4
I was trying to find out really quickly where was listed and checked out in Blockfolio and it showed me 3 exchanges
Bisq
BiteBTC
CREX24

I didnt know about the Bisq how long has been listed there?
Activity: 105
Merit: 20
How many exchanges does that make now?
Currently, we are listed on Crex24 and Bitebtc.
So, currently we are listed on 2 exchanges, but we won some listing contests but I don't know whether there is a specific listing date or not.

Being listed in already 2 exchanges is a very good start for Privcy. I remember in other coins, you have to wait for months before they get listed just because the devs there were scrimping on resources to get listed.
Activity: 34
Currently, we are listed on Crex24 and Bitebtc.
So, currently we are listed on 2 exchanges, but we won some listing contests but I don't know whether there is a specific listing date or not.
Activity: 215
Merit: 5
Helios - Parallel blockchain + smart contracts
Well nothing much to report today. Quiet weekend, please continue to vote for privcy and remain active in chat. Make sure you guys look for the tweet that is mandatory and retweet it as soon as possible. Also stay active on BCT too, this means 2 "quality" I repeat "QUALITY" posts this week to make it into the next airdrop. Other than that, have fun, make friends and enjoy your rewards. AD 11 is around the corner and to receive the holder reward and share in 95% of the pool you will need 5k in your registered wallet. Go check your balance on the explorer to confirm some of your coins aren't in your change address.

Night folks
Activity: 77
Activity: 180
Great airdrop! Holders got a tasty 501 PRiV! Some fantastic rules announced this week as well, airdrop 11 is going to be massive! Get your share and buy into the 5k requirement, it will be definitely worth it! Wink

Oh yeah, it will Smiley
I think we're gonna get many more holders into the next 2 weeks, I'm pretty sure about that Cheesy
HOLDING is the new investment way!

I'm pretty sure you're right about that, there's a lot more buying than selling going on today as being in the 5K PRiV club is a goal worth striving for Smiley

You are all right that here will be more investors or buyers of PRiV than selling as of the moment until Ad11. They are more interested members eager to accumulate 5k PRiV or more than before Ad11 comes. Expect a lot of buying into the market in less than 2weeks from now. I am on it willing to invest PRiV to add up what I missed Ad1 and Ad7. I guess the trading competition will get more participants this time around. Buy PRiV now to become a 5k Hodler!
Activity: 357
Merit: 100
Everyday  we can  go to sonox.io and vote for  privcy coin , this is way to support our community.  Let's vote .
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
Every day crypto market becomes more competitive, more players, new ideas, better products, for Privcy it means more development and better distribution and more solid product is needed. I am very glad to see that developers are active.
Activity: 279
Merit: 102
this buying frenzy might not end well. i do not know what to say but i see a lot of onion schitcoin clone into this project.

we have always been open that this is a fork of Deeponion, but we intend do take a different and hopefully fairer path. there is nothing wrong with forks of coins. it happens all the time.

And especially now with DeepOnion wanting to completely change their codebase to BTC.  They will have more delays in DeepSend and potentially get rid of Stealth Addressing.  So for however long they won't have any sort of privacy features.   Soon Privcy will be totally different and a better privacy coin.   

This is true - DeepOnion is going to change radically as if it would "unfork" from PRiVCY - so that in the end the two coins will be very different. On top of this PRiVCY will likely have it's own further development.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
this buying frenzy might not end well. i do not know what to say but i see a lot of onion schitcoin clone into this project.

we have always been open that this is a fork of Deeponion, but we intend do take a different and hopefully fairer path. there is nothing wrong with forks of coins. it happens all the time.

And especially now with DeepOnion wanting to completely change their codebase to BTC.  They will have more delays in DeepSend and potentially get rid of Stealth Addressing.  So for however long they won't have any sort of privacy features.   Soon Privcy will be totally different and a better privacy coin.   
Jump to: