Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 200. (Read 127460 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 142
Airdrop distribution after 8 weeks

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
It is incredible the growth that this cryptocurrency has had in a little more than a month that has exstencia. The confirmation of transactions is quite fast and the plus of anonymity is something to be thankful for. Successes and hopefully can continue to grow as it is currently doing.  Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
i am preparing myself for AD11.. guys get 5k priv and enjoy a big holder reward.. i am not going to miss AD11.. the reward is going to be big..
Activity: 227
Merit: 26
PRiVCYM4tters🕵🔐PRiVCY MOD🕵
PRiVCY have own blockchain?

No PrivCy uses the Tor network to maintain its Blockchain transactions, head on to https://privcy.io for details

Your confused.... PRiVCY QT and nodes are connected over TOR, but PRiVCY has its own blockchain.

21m premined, 30m max supply.... the rest are for PoW/PoS on the PRiVCY blockchain. It's an x13 PoW/PoS hybrid blockchain.

Its not an ERC-20 token like Staker, which operates on the Etherum blockchain. It's a coin not a token, with its own secure blockchain, over the TOR network.
Activity: 227
Merit: 26
PRiVCYM4tters🕵🔐PRiVCY MOD🕵
Community, please like and re-tweet our tweet to get more exposure and fair chance to be listed on FatBTC exchange!
https://twitter.com/PRiVCY_COIN/status/1022951795633659906

I re-Tweet it, I think we have a god chance to get listed if we all as a community do this retweet.
It's also important that we all keep voting at https://sonox.io/ so we also can get listed there. With all those  active AirDrop members in our community, this should  be easy for us.

REMINDER TO ALL

This is a MANDATORY retweet/like this week along with retweeting/liking other official PRiVCY tweets.

Also again as mentioned above vote every 24 hours for https://sonox.io

Another vote we can vote for is https://aiodex.com. Must register to vote, one vote per registrant.
Merit: 100
PRiVCY have own blockchain?

No PrivCy uses the Tor network to maintain its Blockchain transactions, head on to https://privcy.io for details
Merit: 100
this buying frenzy might not end well. i do not know what to say but i see a lot of onion schitcoin clone into this project.

we have always been open that this is a fork of Deeponion, but we intend do take a different and hopefully fairer path. there is nothing wrong with forks of coins. it happens all the time.

I think that this makes sense, but while the market has a negative impact. He came out in the growing market and this is critical for such a project where there are many drops. The question is how the problem will be solved when all the drops are over and many who are waiting for the end will want to fix the profit? How do the creators plan to keep them in the project?

Let's hope it don't come to that or maybe this would be addressed when we get to that bridge but remember this is a pos project
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
this buying frenzy might not end well. i do not know what to say but i see a lot of onion schitcoin clone into this project.

we have always been open that this is a fork of Deeponion, but we intend do take a different and hopefully fairer path. there is nothing wrong with forks of coins. it happens all the time.

I think that this makes sense, but while the market has a negative impact. He came out in the growing market and this is critical for such a project where there are many drops. The question is how the problem will be solved when all the drops are over and many who are waiting for the end will want to fix the profit? How do the creators plan to keep them in the project?
Activity: 23
Activity: 82
Thanks for the airdrop! Nice to still be receiving  Grin
Activity: 48
We are below 10th place on sonox.io People please vote, it isn't so hard, you don't even need to register there. But I guess some coins with bots will have 10k votes in few days. Pathetic cheaters. And they say if we don't cheat other coins will. Sad it not fair voting anymore/anywhere.
Activity: 142
Received another successful airdrop! So excited to be part of this project and to watch it grow. Ready for the next one!
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004

Activity: 45
If you don't have what to say, don't say anything. Almost all coins are cloned from BTC, does it makes them shit? Apple pays Nokia, because Nokia had developed something in earlier times, which can't be used without, does it makes iPhone shit? UMKA Wink
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Activity: 232
Merit: 13
PRiVCY -Mod
== GETTING READY FOR AIRDROP 9 ==

Airdrop : starts at August 4 16:00 UCT

* BCT activity level has to be at 28+ before the deadline! Show some
  activity there, make quality posts in different threads (except off-topic)
  No spam, no burst posting. Bounty report posts don't count als active.  

* Discord activity is mandatory. You don't have to spend hours here
  just drop in a couple times a week and chat some with members.
  There is no set limit in EXP points, so stop asking please.

* MANDATORY: Like & retweet
  https://twitter.com/PRiVCY_COIN/status/1022951795633659906

* Make sure you wear the latest #signature (Signatures4.txt)

* AD9 - hold at least 80% of your total airdropped amount in your airdrop address on 03.08.2018

* Most people done it already but if you haven't don't forget to send the 0.001 Priv to verify your
  walletaddress for info #announcements. Use Coin Control when you send the verification payment.
  Read the #faq for info!

* Mods start final checks at friday, Status update is saturday!

* There is no Free Lunch, you have a responsibility yourself to keep
  taking notice of the #rules and #announcements during the week.
  We are here to help not to babysitt

For help go to #support-center
For wallet issues go to #wallet-help
For bot commands go to #bots-cmd

Multi-account scammers will be caught

=== GOOD LUCK EVERYONE WITH ROUND 9 ===
Activity: 58
hmm the AD11 is very interestin one,  so hodl all and accumulate minimun 5k PRiV to get the whole bucket
and if you hold more than 10K PriV your airdrop is multiplied and the multiplier pushes it up higher and higher, pays to buy and hold with this airdrop.

more than 10k PRiV for the AD11?
is this true? cause I wil buy more, no problem
Yes, if you have more than 10k PRiV, the airdropped amount to you is multiplied by 1.5x.
This really pays of imo.
Activity: 115
Merit: 1
Put in some extra BTC compared to the previous week.  Managed to be part of the latest AD. I am so super impressed with this team and delivery.   When the AD time for sending was upon us, i normally only know if  am in around 2 hours or so after the AD starts.  This week was like within minutes and I see loads of people had the same experience.  For me this was the quickest AD delivery i have ever seen.  So a huge congratulations to the Team on another successful week that has just passed like a Rocket.
Activity: 154
Merit: 14
hmm the AD11 is very interestin one,  so hodl all and accumulate minimun 5k PRiV to get the whole bucket
and if you hold more than 10K PriV your airdrop is multiplied and the multiplier pushes it up higher and higher, pays to buy and hold with this airdrop.

more than 10k PRiV for the AD11?
is this true? cause I wil buy more, no problem
Activity: 56
I'd like to accumulate achievements on a regular basis at this airdrop stage and I understand the magnitude of Oita and PRiVCY. Some fantastic rules announced this week as well, airdrop 11 is going to be massive!
Jump to: