Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 207. (Read 127460 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 104
FLASH CMC CONTEST!
1) Retweet + Like + Comment this tweet: https://twitter.com/BitcoinPablito/status/1022576390720380934
2) Post your proof into #cmc-contest (Discord Channel)

Best 5 Comments will get 20 PRiV each
(I'll personally choose best comments!!)
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
I am proud to be part of the fastest growing community of PRiVCY. Take your chance to be part of it now.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
I have try the new wallet its easy to use. Good job to the team. And more good news on the future of this project.
Activity: 147
Merit: 4
Congrats everybody, today we reached a great milestone, a volume of over $100k, can't wait till $1mil now
Activity: 123
Merit: 1
I thought i'd put something together to visualize airdrop progress and overall distribution

I can imagine the sizes of the dots changing soon, I'm surprised they all seem so even with the investors we have getting extra multipliers. That and new people joining, others leaving..etc. It seems pretty consistent through out but give it a few more AD's and im sure a bigger difference will be seen.

Been a great week for PRiVCY!

New website, new webshop, new exchange, weekly newsletters... and were still at the very beginning!

Exciting times, dont forget to HODL your PRIV Smiley

Ca I send the 0.01 from my proposed AD wallet before sending my entry for the AD?
Activity: 214
Merit: 10
For Hodlers/Holders till AD10, do not dump your coins or else you will missed the big round airdrop in history. We have more weeks to go. Hold! Grin Cheesy

Do you have news about the big round? 
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
PRiVCY is proud to announce launch of a PRiVCY webwallet
https://privcy.zone/  
Now you can have you PRiVCY address without the need of downloading the wallet to your device!
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/468110208917307392/472023546810466304/webwallet_twitter-01.jpg

Though I'm strictly a download to my PC wallet user, this is pretty cool. Not only does it show development, but it also makes it much easier for new people to join the Air Drop, who might not want to go through the process of downloading the blockchain. It will make it easier for some people to join.
Activity: 86
Merit: 2
Now you can have you PRiVCY address without the need of downloading the wallet to your device!

Great development, I do prefer to keep mine in a full downloaded wallet for safety reasons but understand that this will attract a lot of people to the coin.
Activity: 129

thats great but i prefer wallet on my pc
copper member
Activity: 58
Merit: 24
Activity: 67
Yes web wallet looks great. I hope dev will not stop creating great new developments like this. We need more privacy driven developments in future, right now we don't have any Sad

You've told the situation wonderfully, brother. The team works very well. We saw this in the wep wallet. hopefully we will hear better news in the near future.
Activity: 362
Merit: 7
For Hodlers/Holders till AD10, do not dump your coins or else you will missed the big round airdrop in history. We have more weeks to go. Hold! Grin Cheesy

weak hands are well to dump we need more volume to get on CmC I believe it's better they leave now so we know only the true holders are left in the project

You are right, I just hoped the Conditions for AD12 and above will not be difficult to fulfill. Till then, finger crossed.
i think after AD10 even new members will need to have specific amount of priv in their wallet to get the airdrops.. and airdrops will be proportional to the quantity you are holding.

I'm fairly certain those airdrop recipients that have dumped their PRiV will regret doing so in the coming months.  The team are obviously putting in a huge amount of effort and time into making sure PRiV is a success Smiley
Activity: 45
Yes web wallet looks great. I hope dev will not stop creating great new developments like this. We need more privacy driven developments in future, right now we don't have any Sad
Activity: 45
Happily surprised to see the notification of the new web wallet! Good job on that guys!
Hope to see more development soon
Activity: 252
Congratz to the new web wallet realease already used it and it worked flawless and awesome !
Keep up the good work !
Activity: 44
The team must demand from the team members somewhere to vote, somewhere to be active
I've had the same proposal about voting.There are many exchanges, where privcy can be listed.
I think we need to make sure those exchanges are good with volumes, some exchanges can be waste of time or even worst, scam.
I don't mind on voting for better exchanges what we have, but not worst.
Activity: 314
Merit: 100
Love the addition of the web wallet!   

I really like the graphics with the airdrop stats.  It's such a fair system and will result in a much more balanced distribution.

That was always my issue with a certain other airdrop.    Some guys got in early, did nothing, and got tens of thousands of coins each week while some of us spent a lot of time and effort being in the community to get crumbs.

Unfortunately, even in some coins, the rewards are structured in such a way as to give more coins to early adopters. So if you are fast, you get more as compared to others.
Activity: 174
Another great step by the Core team launching the web wallet. Congratulations to those who guessed it right and win free Priv. Very lucky guys. Just like to remind everyone to keep on voting on free listing of exchangers.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Love the addition of the web wallet!   

I really like the graphics with the airdrop stats.  It's such a fair system and will result in a much more balanced distribution.

That was always my issue with a certain other airdrop.    Some guys got in early, did nothing, and got tens of thousands of coins each week while some of us spent a lot of time and effort being in the community to get crumbs.
Activity: 75
The team must demand from the team members somewhere to vote, somewhere to be active
I've had the same proposal about voting.There are many exchanges, where privcy can be listed.
Jump to: