Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 231. (Read 127460 times)

Activity: 147
Merit: 4
I really looking forward to join the weekly airdrop, I followed everything written on the the rules but still not accepted. Anything you think I missed?

Your status is usually updated a day or 2 before the airdrop, keep active!

Yep cut off is at 16:00 UTC today, but checks carry on untill a few hours before airdrop as we have many participants to update
Activity: 215
Merit: 1
We have around 5 to 6 hours left for the cut off ladies and gents, make sure you get everything in order for your airdrop, right signatures according to your rank. happy staking everyone.
I must say the staking here at PRIVCY is very consistent and constant.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
finally another airdrop going to end... check the requirements and dont miss any airdrop requiremment.
Activity: 196
0.001 Tx Missing showing, but I have sent

To: PLZyFVDc7RBw2ztawSmPmNZb8w7N7pwyZY
Debit: -0.001 PRiV
Transaction ID: 69b9ecccf6b4fbefe91696fce3e0c93834fcfa38a3927041ce7d62b868210426

Can you tell me how long it will take to update my transaction in discord bot cmd.

Please go over to Discord and ask support team for help in the channel #support-center. They can check for you if you
did the verification payment the right way!

Hi CryptoAtom,

I'm sorry but you haven't made the transaction correctly, I've checked your registered airdrop address and as you can see there's no 0.001 payment there:

https://explorer.privcy.io/address/PMPRy4YzyZ9HfbDniwYV4WunDzVu5hW6KS

Indeed, I don't know how you're going to make the TX as you dumped all your PRiV the 14th of June, your current balance is 0...

Activity: 232
Merit: 13
PRiVCY -Mod

Transaction ID: 69b9ecccf6b4fbefe91696fce3e0c93834fcfa38a3927041ce7d62b868210426

Can you tell me how long it will take to update my transaction in discord bot cmd.

Please go over to Discord and ask support team for help in the channel #support-center. They can check for you if you
did the verification payment the right way!
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
I really looking forward to join the weekly airdrop, I followed everything written on the the rules but still not accepted. Anything you think I missed?

Your status is usually updated a day or 2 before the airdrop, keep active!
Activity: 53

Activity: 882
Merit: 14
Another week is coming to an end. I hope all of you guys are prepared for the airdrop tomorrow Cool
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1476
OP, I just followed all the instructions required for the next airdrop except the wearing of signature because currently I have active sig, Is there any chance to get accepted?

Sorry my friend, but that is impossible. Having PRiVCY signature is a must. According to #rules in discord - 2) Participant must have PRiVCY signature in their BCT Account during the course of all airdrops. Signature must be correct according to your membership level. Signatures can be found on Page 1 of ANN or #signatures.

Activity: 136
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
OP, I just followed all the instructions required for the next airdrop except the wearing of signature because currently I have active sig, Is there any chance to get accepted?
Activity: 215
Merit: 5
Helios - Parallel blockchain + smart contracts
did not see the rule of sending 0.001, missed last AD........ahhhhhhhhh Embarrassed

is still on going? if it does in what address should i send 0.001PRiVCY?

I would advise you to join the official discord chat and then go to the announcements section to find out the address. Ensure that use the coin feature control to send the payments orelse your payment will not be considered for the exchange address.
This is very important. You don't want your coins to be on different address or you will receive less coins especially if you are like me who hodl everything since day 1.

im in discord already but i cant find it!

It's in the announcements channel you just have to scroll up but here is the copy for you just in case.

We do NOT allow exchange addresses to participate in the airdrop. To eliminate exchange addresses everyone needs to send 0.001 PRiV from their registered airdrop address to PLZyFVDc7RBw2ztawSmPmNZb8w7N7pwyZY (you only need to send this once)
For AD6 send before 13th July 2018, 16:00 UTC

Hope that helps!
Activity: 357
Merit: 102
we're Radio, online!
did not see the rule of sending 0.001, missed last AD........ahhhhhhhhh Embarrassed

I would advise you to join the official discord chat and then go to the announcements section to find out the address. Ensure that use the coin feature control to send the payments orelse your payment will not be considered for the exchange address.
This is very important. You don't want your coins to be on different address or you will receive less coins especially if you are like me who hodl everything since day 1.

im in discord already but i cant find it!
Activity: 389
Hello anyone! Please contact the devs about this exchange called "Satoexchange" which is having coin voting in this site: https://www.satoexchange.com/coin-voting/

About the voting mechanics: To avoid account spam, you need to deposit once and at least one trade to be able to vote (you can vote 5 times). The exchange also having a giveaway of 1000 SATX (150$) which only required to register to their exchange site and validate your registration through their Telegram group chat which is handled by bot. They need your bonus key which you get from your email address when you tweet in your twitter about satoexchange post + your referral links. I hope someone register there fast because it's limited only to 80k members! Thank you for reading this.

Thanks for the info. Do you think there is a required deposit ampunt or is it any amount and any coin that is available in their exchange? Is the 5 votes can all be submit for Priv?
That I still don't know yet (about the deposits) since I'm only joining on satoexchange because of their promotion rewards. About the votes, you can vote 5 times in 1 coin/token Smiley
Activity: 174
Hello anyone! Please contact the devs about this exchange called "Satoexchange" which is having coin voting in this site: https://www.satoexchange.com/coin-voting/

About the voting mechanics: To avoid account spam, you need to deposit once and at least one trade to be able to vote (you can vote 5 times). The exchange also having a giveaway of 1000 SATX (150$) which only required to register to their exchange site and validate your registration through their Telegram group chat which is handled by bot. They need your bonus key which you get from your email address when you tweet in your twitter about satoexchange post + your referral links. I hope someone register there fast because it's limited only to 80k members! Thank you for reading this.

Thanks for the info. Do you think there is a required deposit ampunt or is it any amount and any coin that is available in their exchange? Is the 5 votes can all be submit for Priv?
Activity: 389

Activity: 246
Merit: 10
AHQ3sd23QnVDzo8DqEQnhbJyYJhUSuwbmU

Activity: 116
Merit: 3

Activity: 357
Merit: 102
we're Radio, online!

Activity: 121
Merit: 10
Hello everyone, Your project seems to be really solid, community is great, Mods are hard working. I'm sure this project has a big future. Thank you all and never forget to keep up Wink
Jump to: