Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 232. (Read 127460 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Did rules change or still it was? I mean i participated in AD6, so i don't need to proove my address, but still need to make posts and retweet?

I suggest you do check sometimes #rules into our Discord Channel.
No new rules by the way
I'm doing it in local chat room. there no new rules and something other. Last one was about proving of address by sending 0.001 Priv, but anyway i've made retweet, posts and hold my precious coins Cheesy

I'm new to this coin and the rules are indeed a bit challenging at first, but if you focus and do exactly all what is required then (hopefully) all will be allright. But I'd be not surprised if many people are taking it too easy the first time and therefore mess it up.
you have no idea.lol

Yeah I missed the last two because I messed up simple rules!  Won't get left behind again though!  Priv has alot more ADs left!  Glad they implemented the Holder rules too! 

It is not that complicated to follow the rules, you just have to dedicate a little time every day to every 2 days and you can receive the coins, remember that everything that is received can be worth a lot of money in the future so HOLD

Yes, this becomes obvious after a while, but at the beginning it is easy to get distracted - it happened to me too the first week. In this case you learn it the hard way.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
Did rules change or still it was? I mean i participated in AD6, so i don't need to proove my address, but still need to make posts and retweet?

No new rules by the way
I'm doing it in local chat room. there no new rules and something other. Last one was about proving of address by sending 0.001 Priv, but anyway i've made retweet, posts and hold my precious coins Cheesy

I'm new to this coin and the rules are indeed a bit challenging at first, but if you focus and do exactly all what is required then (hopefully) all will be allright. But I'd be not surprised if many people are taking it too easy the first time and therefore mess it up.
you have no idea.lol

Yeah I missed the last two because I messed up simple rules!  Won't get left behind again though!  Priv has alot more ADs left!  Glad they implemented the Holder rules too! 

It is not that complicated to follow the rules, you just have to dedicate a little time every day to every 2 days and you can receive the coins, remember that everything that is received can be worth a lot of money in the future so HOLD
Activity: 185
Crypto_Pugz

No new rules by the way

you have no idea.lol

legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004

No new rules by the way

you have no idea.lol
Activity: 217
Merit: 5
PRiCVY has great opportunities, it is a good project, since now you have the opportunity to be part of the airdrop. I hope to be able to enter soon Grin
Activity: 52
Merit: 2

No new rules by the way

Activity: 714
Merit: 252
SHARDAX VOTE GIVEAWAY
1) Go to this link https://shardax.com/votes/coin?coin=PRiVCY
2) Vote for PRiVCY
3) If you want leave a comment

Post proof and address into the #shardax-new-giveaway with your name on it (Discord channel)
YOU CAN (HAVE) TO VOTE EVERY 24 HOURS
YOU CAN SUBMIT MULTIPLE PROOFS (for different votes)

First 125 entries will receive 2 PRiV each

Just voted and sent the proof in Discord.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
How can I see the daily volume for privcy on the crex? I do not see indicators showing this.
I am waiting for privcy on the CMC.
There is volumes in crex. Privcy doesn't has much. 0.4 BTC daily. To get listed on CMC you need to have $100.000 in 24 hours trading volumes, then they will list your coin.

There was 50000 USD rule early for listing on CMC. 0.4BTC is really nothing. Privcy needs other exchanges to get more volume.

PRiVCY will be on CMC soon, I have no doubts about it.

Sure... But firstly it must have 50000 daily volume to be on the CMC. It's impossible while privcy has bad exchanges
Maybe one of the new exchanges will have a big volume in future
It should increase volumes, CryptalDash and BiteBTC looks 2 good exchanges with lots of regular users. Also Bitcoin recovery would add some volumes as well.
Activity: 175
Merit: 1

No new rules by the way
Activity: 51
Tonight, account checking failed. A lot of accounts are banned. Someone angry or resentful substitutes someone else's ID from BCT and delivers his wallet and twitter, after which the bot bans both accounts. You need to find the antidote, otherwise the coins may dump.

How is this possible? Such a bug can jeopardize the whole process, it's necessary to find a rapid solution to that.

That is unfortunate alright, maybe some form of verification/identification prior to being accepted would be required but that goes against the ethos of a privacy coin  Huh

Yeah, Lol, if you do a KYC for a Privacy coin you may at the same time organize also the funeral of your coin ! The paradoxical privacy coin, it would become a joke Cheesy
Activity: 46
==== 24 HOURS UNTILL DEADLINE ====

* Don't forget to make at least one retweet from this weeks official PRiVCY tweets.

* Make sure you be active enough here on Discord

* Show activity on BCT, NO spam, make quality posts 

* For complete info jump over to Discord and read #rules   #announcements and pinned messages!

* STATUS has been updated!  Wink

Cool. I guess these will be the most active 24 hours of the whole week in the community - everybody on chat, tweeting and salivating while waiting for the airdrop Smiley

I do everything, but for some reason I get SPAM for airdrops.

This message including I believe is considered spam. Since not spam message has to be more than 50 letters. Try to write more and something useful for people to read.

I am sorry, new status:  you are currently Accepted for airdrops.
Thank you!

You need to check does next to your status ACCEPTED there is wallet address. If it's not, you need to prove your wallet address is not exchange one by sending 0.001 PRIV coin to admins wallet.
Activity: 479
Merit: 103

* Don't forget to make at least one retweet from this weeks official PRiVCY tweets.

* For complete info jump over to Discord and read #rules   #announcements and pinned messages!

Another sweet week end with PRiVCY airdrop. I hope that the developement of the coin will proceed with the same success of this distribution. Are the people who are getting the airdrop increasing in number?
Activity: 347

Cool. I guess these will be the most active 24 hours of the whole week in the community - everybody on chat, tweeting and salivating while waiting for the airdrop Smiley

This message including I believe is considered spam. Since not spam message has to be more than 50 letters. Try to write more and something useful for people to read.

I am sorry, new status:  you are currently Accepted for airdrops.
Thank you!
Activity: 50

Activity: 75
How can I see the daily volume for privcy on the crex? I do not see indicators showing this.
I am waiting for privcy on the CMC.
There is volumes in crex. Privcy doesn't has much. 0.4 BTC daily. To get listed on CMC you need to have $100.000 in 24 hours trading volumes, then they will list your coin.

There was 50000 USD rule early for listing on CMC. 0.4BTC is really nothing. Privcy needs other exchanges to get more volume.

PRiVCY will be on CMC soon, I have no doubts about it.

Sure... But firstly it must have 50000 daily volume to be on the CMC. It's impossible while privcy has bad exchanges
Maybe one of the new exchanges will have a big volume in future
Activity: 149

Activity: 48
Round 4 airdrop is coming, i am so excited an hope i can be accepted.
Now the markets still down and get airdrop coins is a good way to avoid more lose!!!!
More like round 7 is coming. It shows you don't read at all and post only to get more activity. Or you missed last moth somewhere Cheesy
Activity: 6
Round 4 airdrop is coming, i am so excited an hope i can be accepted.
Now the markets still down and get airdrop coins is a good way to avoid more lose!!!!
Jump to: