Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 233. (Read 127460 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 104
SHARDAX VOTE GIVEAWAY
1) Go to this link https://shardax.com/votes/coin?coin=PRiVCY
2) Vote for PRiVCY
3) If you want leave a comment

Post proof and address into the #shardax-new-giveaway with your name on it (Discord channel)
YOU CAN (HAVE) TO VOTE EVERY 24 HOURS
YOU CAN SUBMIT MULTIPLE PROOFS (for different votes)

First 125 entries will receive 2 PRiV each
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
Hello! Kindly take time read this announcement.  Wink

that does not mean your status will not change once we do final checks,so please make sure you have the rwtweets down and been active here and on discord too
Activity: 232
Merit: 13
PRiVCY -Mod
==== 24 HOURS UNTILL DEADLINE ====

* Don't forget to make at least one retweet from this weeks official PRiVCY tweets.

* Make sure you be active enough here on Discord

* Show activity on BCT, NO spam, make quality posts 

* For complete info jump over to Discord and read #rules   #announcements and pinned messages!

* STATUS has been updated!  Wink
Activity: 564
How can I see the daily volume for privcy on the crex? I do not see indicators showing this.
I am waiting for privcy on the CMC.
There is volumes in crex. Privcy doesn't has much. 0.4 BTC daily. To get listed on CMC you need to have $100.000 in 24 hours trading volumes, then they will list your coin.

There was 50000 USD rule early for listing on CMC. 0.4BTC is really nothing. Privcy needs other exchanges to get more volume.
50000 USD makes it 6.75 BTC. So it is something, but we been told it's 100000 USD, not 50k.

At the moment it IS 100k
100K is a lot. I hope 2 new exchanges will make good volumes. The coin is pretty cheap at the moment and with BTC recovering I can see it happening.

What's really needed is to get the message out there to the rest of the crypto community, that the only thing that can really make volume. People who are getting the airdrop usually would not ALSO buy the coin, since they get used to get ot for free. Luckily, there are some good exceptions, but that's not enough.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
How can I see the daily volume for privcy on the crex? I do not see indicators showing this.
There is volumes in crex. Privcy doesn't has much. 0.4 BTC daily. To get listed on CMC you need to have $100.000 in 24 hours trading volumes, then they will list your coin.

There was 50000 USD rule early for listing on CMC. 0.4BTC is really nothing. Privcy needs other exchanges to get more volume.
50000 USD makes it 6.75 BTC. So it is something, but we been told it's 100000 USD, not 50k.

At the moment it IS 100k
100K is a lot. I hope 2 new exchanges will make good volumes. The coin is pretty cheap at the moment and with BTC recovering I can see it happening.
Activity: 645
Merit: 253
Hello! Kindly take time read this announcement.  Wink

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252
To all Linux users out there much too lazy to build from sources: now you've got an AppImage of the new 1.2.1.0 wallet Cheesy !!

Our devs have made it available in GitHub:

https://github.com/privcycoin/privcy/releases/download/1.2.1.0/PRiVCY_Wallet-x86_64.AppImage

Already tried it and works like a charm Smiley !

Does it work on tails ??
Activity: 448
Merit: 102

PRiVCY will be on CMC soon, I have no doubts about it.

Sure... But firstly it must have 50000 daily volume to be on the CMC. It's impossible while privcy has bad exchanges
Activity: 420
Merit: 142
In other news, midweek statuses have been updated. Users who properly received airdrop last week, we only double checked you have held our signature.

Those who were not accepted or missed something last week we have checked everything and updated status accordingly. As always we will double check everything again friday.

Cutoff for AD7 is 16:00 UCT 7/20/16!

Very thorough, as always. I haven’t been able to post much this week and still need to catch up on a few things. Looking forward to the next airdrop

7/19/2018 PRiVCY Coin Community Market Watch

Hello everyone! less than 60 hours to go for the next exciting round of PRiVCY Coin airdrop and today we will focus on the current price movement of PRiVCY Coin in the open market....READ MORE

Thanks for another great newsletter!
Keep it going mate, we need people like you into our project! Smiley
Activity: 227
Merit: 26
PRiVCYM4tters🕵🔐PRiVCY MOD🕵

Hello everyone! less than 60 hours to go for the next exciting round of PRiVCY Coin airdrop and today we will focus on the current price movement of PRiVCY Coin in the open market....READ MORE

Love the newsletters xsinx!

In other news, midweek statuses have been updated. Users who properly received airdrop last week, we only double checked you have held our signature.

Those who were not accepted or missed something last week we have checked everything and updated status accordingly. As always we will double check everything again friday.

Cutoff for AD7 is 16:00 UCT 7/20/16!
Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1207
Guys tell me if you have updated the table on AD-7. and where I can see how much I keep coins in my wallet ... for earlier thanks. Smiley

Maybe try checking your wallet online ? https://explorer.privcy.io/address/ and type your wallet address.
Hope that helps you.
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004

At the moment it IS 100k
Activity: 260
Merit: 100
Guys tell me if you have updated the table on AD-7. and where I can see how much I keep coins in my wallet ... for earlier thanks. Smiley

Hi , guys , I think you need to join our discord channel , you can find this in the home page . There are lots of channel in this . For example , you can find every round you need to keep in your wallet or the lastest rule .
Activity: 672
Merit: 124
This sounds like a possibly interesting project, BUT...

I've been reading the claims that PRiVCY would be an improvement of DeepOnion, from which the code and distribution method it is copied from, but I have failed to find and explanation of WHAT would actually be the improvement. Could someone please tell me?

The roadmap on the OP is generically speaking of "improving privacy features", without any details, which in fact means nothing. Which are the improvement that you plan to impement? If you don't tell us that we'll have to conclude that you yourself don't have any idea of which these improvements could be.

I think most of these features will be revelead soon Wink

I too am looking forward to seeing some Dev plans that will separate Privcy from DO. That being said, I am not a fan of RoadMaps full of empty promises. We're not half way done the AD yet, lets give the team a bit of time to deliver their announcements.
copper member
Activity: 58
Merit: 24

Activity: 287
Merit: 114
As I know, we don't have an updated table yet. But you can calculate it yourself, all of your total airdropped amount in your airdrop address * 0.6 for AD7 (ex. 5250*0.6=3150)
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
To all Linux users out there much too lazy to build from sources: now you've got an AppImage of the new 1.2.1.0 wallet Cheesy !!

https://github.com/privcycoin/privcy/releases/download/1.2.1.0/PRiVCY_Wallet-x86_64.AppImage

I'm using it and it's working smoothely. Smiley
I was using windows wallet before but I have changed my laptop and installed linux, love it. Ubuntu is my favorite now. Cheesy

great job! I'm trying it now and it runs without any problem!
Jump to: