Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 240. (Read 127460 times)

legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1476
I'm starting to get familiar with that project. Can someone explain, why there is an onion in PRiVCY?
I suppose it is somehow connected with deeponion.
copper member
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
PRiVCY will be listed on https://bitebtc.com in BTC and ETH pairs. Buy some PRIV at BiteBTC to show your support!

Activity: 378
Merit: 103
Just looked your posts
you weren't active during the timeframe July 1-July 14

Thanks.. hopefully, that won't affect me for this weeks airdrop if I'm active enough between the 15th and 21st.

If you meet all requirements for this week, do not worry about it Wink

Is there a list of weekly requirements to be done ? Like it is usually in bounty - 15-25 posts not less than 75 characters, 5 retweets/tweets, etc. ?
you can all the rules in the discord.. but there is no fixed number of post in bct or tweets.. just we need active accounts.. not sleeping community Smiley
Activity: 207
Merit: 1
Twp exchange In 'm a week. This is gri

Agreed this is a great start but we have a long way to go.  The KYC for BiteBTC kind of sucks though Sad

Of course privcy has not arrived yet. What we are seeing is just a tip of the iceberg. By the time privcy arrives, it will conquer the whole crypto world and price will skyrocketed. Let's just keep on supporting the community
Activity: 362
Merit: 7
Better safe than sorry, just stay away from yobit. Heard they manipulate the markets as they wish.
Yes, they do pumps, but so does Cryptopia. Pump and Dump groups love cryptopia and yobit. Is it bad? I don't think so.

Personally I'm not a big fan of Cryptopia, I used to trade a fair bit on their exchange but had a lot of dramas with withdrawals and deposits getting stuck earlier this year and their support is terrible!

As for Yobit, it has a bad reputation for a reason.
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1476
Just looked your posts

Thanks.. hopefully, that won't affect me for this weeks airdrop if I'm active enough between the 15th and 21st.

Is there a list of weekly requirements to be done ? Like it is usually in bounty - 15-25 posts not less than 75 characters, 5 retweets/tweets, etc. ?
Merit: 104
Just looked your posts

Activity: 76
Just looked your posts

You should be okay if you are active here during this week.
Also, make sure to check you did everything right.
Activity: 341
Merit: 100
Just looked your posts

Activity: 232
Merit: 13
PRiVCY -Mod
good day,
please i have sent the required 0.001 priv to the given address but the bot is still saying that i am skipped for airdrops because no 0.001 TX.
pls how do i get accepted?

Be patience, checks for the verification payment are done couple times a week. To be sure if you did it right, check the blockexplorer! If you need help
go to #support-center in discord! 
"I notice im still getting the "you are currently BCT Inactivity" message.  so I'm wondering if the 3-5 posts per week minimum isn't enough now and if it got raised?? 

BTW this is just a question not a dick so please don't anyone take it to hard that someone is just asking a simple question without need for anyone to respond in any sort of butthurt or offended manner. 

OMG I'm butthurt, that you think I would get offended! LOL

That's a great question, that will definitely be a good amount per week. Looking at your posts from last week there is a bit of a gap between July 1st and the 14th. Registration closed on the 13th so that's why you got the status message you got. It's good to post more than 2 just in case your posts get deleted from other threads. I hope that helped. Hope to see you be a big winner in AD7!"

OK Thank YOU VERY MUCH for not getting butthurt over a ? and for answering it clearly.   

the gap between July 1st and the 14th.  makes sense now. being that I only got signed up and registered around the 9th or 10th.

oh well last week is gone and in the past.  just hope I can get qualified for next week so I can get some coin in my bag.

Just looked your posts
Activity: 341
Merit: 100
"I notice im still getting the "you are currently BCT Inactivity" message.  so I'm wondering if the 3-5 posts per week minimum isn't enough now and if it got raised?? 

BTW this is just a question not a dick so please don't anyone take it to hard that someone is just asking a simple question without need for anyone to respond in any sort of butthurt or offended manner. 

OMG I'm butthurt, that you think I would get offended! LOL

That's a great question, that will definitely be a good amount per week. Looking at your posts from last week there is a bit of a gap between July 1st and the 14th. Registration closed on the 13th so that's why you got the status message you got. It's good to post more than 2 just in case your posts get deleted from other threads. I hope that helped. Hope to see you be a big winner in AD7!"

OK Thank YOU VERY MUCH for not getting butthurt over a ? and for answering it clearly.   

the gap between July 1st and the 14th.  makes sense now. being that I only got signed up and registered around the 9th or 10th.

oh well last week is gone and in the past.  just hope I can get qualified for next week so I can get some coin in my bag.

Activity: 132
Merit: 10
good day,
please i have sent the required 0.001 priv to the given address but the bot is still saying that i am skipped for airdrops because no 0.001 TX.
pls how do i get accepted?
Activity: 70
Merit: 2
Great we will be on BiteBtc really soon!
This is an awesome news for our young coin Smiley

Great sign, bitebtc looks like a good exchange as well, certainly good to have got on there for free at an early stage. Will be a lot bigger soon I think.

Bitebtc may grow to be a huge exchange one day but it will take a lot of time because there is a lot of competition between exchanges right now to attract users.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

PRiVCY Airdrop Registration Guide

Hello everyone! Welcome to another special edition of bitnewsportal, Today’s post is not a news but rather a tutorial on how PRiVCY Airdrop Registration works. This will be useful for those users that promoting the project to their friends and contacts, You don’t need to explain them on how it really works....READ MORE

Activity: 62
Merit: 3

Agreed this is a great start but we have a long way to go.  The KYC for BiteBTC kind of sucks though Sad
Activity: 123
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Activity: 48

Great sign, bitebtc looks like a good exchange as well, certainly good to have got on there for free at an early stage. Will be a lot bigger soon I think.
If BiteBTC fix some bugs, it will be big exchange, right now it's mess. I used it few times, had positive experience with that exchange. And looks like they adding much more coins. Also listing fees is not high.
Activity: 86
Merit: 2

Jump to: