Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 270. (Read 127460 times)

Activity: 171
Merit: 0
the price in bitcoin is going down, but the truth is USD value of bitcoin is going up. So it sort of levels out the USD value of PRiVCY to around the same as before.
If you purchased bitcoin a couple of days ago and held it, before buying PRiVCY then you would have made money.
Best thing to do now is buy PRiVCY and hold onto them.

PRiVCY will get listed on more exchanges and eventually the price in bitcoin will also go up regardless of the price of bitcoin.
you're right bud I think that's exactly what is happening or what happened earlier today but still it would have nice to get an increase USD wise with Btc moving up a bit USD wise if only the dumpers held their coin but I'm sure they'll be crying now with the #rules for Holders which is amazing  Cool
Activity: 82
Wait, so people are upset again this week because they didn't get the "airdrop"?

Time to start calling them "crybabies" and "idiots".

dont be a dick! It doesn't feel good missing out on a airdrop.

I wont complain, but geez its not fun after being in every airdrop to have your status changed 1hr prior to the drop. Then to find out it was over an obscure sig update not mentioned anywhere in the rules?.

But hey, im not complaining, just frustrated. Im a huge investor (bought more DO than was airdropped in 38wks) and have definitely lost confidence to add bought Priv to the Airdropped ones.

Well said. Let's not make the mistake of other projects of attacking new members/investors/participants because they made a simple human mistake. Similar to CryptoNinja11, I also missed airdrops, instead due to general rules changes however. I'm not complaining about it as I recognize it's my own fault, but when people do complain/criticize, it's best to acknowledge their criticisms and help them for the future, instead of insulting them with some false sense of superiority because "you're right".

Remember that communities are based on mutual aid and support, not attacking each other when you share different opinions.
Activity: 66
Lol i got banned on discord for speaking my mind out alog with several holders, goodluck with this coin having investors.

Im out.

PS: New rules are only good for holders and doesnt give the good vibe for new investors to invest. Beware. This comment might get deleted too, and is just a shadow of DeepOnion coin.
You not banned Cheesy You kicked. I got kicked right after you for asking, why you been banned. It's all because of you Cheesy
Regarding rules, I don't care. I haven't dumped 1 coin from day 1.

They went full nazi on me for my opinion on future consequences, anyways i had fun.

Dumped my accumulated stash from trading, i have some more and waiting fomos or just forget for a while. Not gonna invest more btc in here though, the community it builds is getting more deeponion style. P&D and suppressing supply which is not healthy in any coin or investor perspective.
Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Well you said some crap to be honest, so be happy they just kicked you out Cheesy
I'm not selling at this price. It's worthless to sell at this point.
Activity: 215
Merit: 1
the price in bitcoin is going down, but the truth is USD value of bitcoin is going up. So it sort of levels out the USD value of PRiVCY to around the same as before.
If you purchased bitcoin a couple of days ago and held it, before buying PRiVCY then you would have made money.
Best thing to do now is buy PRiVCY and hold onto them.

PRiVCY will get listed on more exchanges and eventually the price in bitcoin will also go up regardless of the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 66
Lol i got banned on discord for speaking my mind out alog with several holders, goodluck with this coin having investors.

Im out.

PS: New rules are only good for holders and doesnt give the good vibe for new investors to invest. Beware. This comment might get deleted too, and is just a shadow of DeepOnion coin.
You not banned Cheesy You kicked. I got kicked right after you for asking, why you been banned. It's all because of you Cheesy
Regarding rules, I don't care. I haven't dumped 1 coin from day 1.
Activity: 95
The new rules are as follows: To be classed as HODLer and to receive share of 90% of the airdropped amount you need to:
AD6 - hold at least 50% of your airdropped amount in your airdrop address on 13.07.2018
AD7 - hold at least 60% of your airdropped amount in your airdrop address on 20.07.2018
AD8 - hold at least 70% of your airdropped amount in your airdrop address on 27.07.2018
AD9 - hold at least 80% of your airdropped amount in your airdrop address on 03.08.2018
AD10 - hold at least 90% of your airdropped amount in your airdrop address on 10.08.2018

Go to discord channel and follow it.
Cheers
Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

ARTICLE: PRiVCY COIN NEW AIRDROP RULES

Hello everyone! PRiVCY Newsletter are scheduled for publishing today but due to some important changes on the airdrop rules i need to postponed the publishing to discuss about the new airdrop rules.....READ MORE

Activity: 63
Merit: 10
So the new comer who would like to join in the airdrop is exempted from new rule for AD6?
Activity: 224
I happy to part this Bitcoin Forum
I would like to join in the airdrop but there's a new rule applied? So how will I join should I buy the coins before joining? So I need to buy 400+ coins before my status will be accepted?
you will still be with you even if you did not buy, first you can read the #rules and #announcement to the discord channel.
Activity: 154
Merit: 14
is the PRiVCY Wallet v1.2.1.0 a mandatory update? or ai can run the older version safely?

second:

there is a big dumping od PRiV afer the airdrop, this is why the price is going down
dear airdroppers, you have to hodl it if you want the price to go up, thats the logic here
Activity: 63
I would like to join in the airdrop but there's a new rule applied? So how will I join should I buy the coins before joining? So I need to buy 400+ coins before my status will be accepted?
Activity: 84
I'm all in favor of the new HODL rules!  Now to clarify what constitutes as enough BCT activity so I can be accepted for ADs again!
Activity: 224
I happy to part this Bitcoin Forum
Me too after wake up in the morning and I see my wallet oh have received. Keep up the good work and good luck guys and see for AD5.
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
Just had the time to check my wallet and glad to see that I got some from the last airdrop. Keep it up PRiVCY Team.
Activity: 420
Merit: 142
For developers team ,what is the progress on coinmarketcap status adding priv to the list ?
Thanks

Not a dev, but CMC listing requires trading volumes of 100k USD equivalent or more for a period of at least 7 days afaik.
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
Thank you privcy, it looks like my airdrop status was accepted today. I can't wait to see where this project goes in the future! And on a side note, does anyone know how long it takes for your coins to mature in your staking wallet?

24 hours. it's all on discord
Activity: 163
Bid or Ask Order in Crex24 now is very low. How about new exchange? I see BiteBTC in retweet. Will we get listed on that??
Activity: 49
Wow! I just got my airdrop, i can't believe it   Shocked Grin
Activity: 246
AHQ3sd23QnVDzo8DqEQnhbJyYJhUSuwbmU
can anyone tell me how to join the airdrop ?

Thanks
Check Discord for the rules of Airdrop and to register too.
Activity: 68
Merit: 1
Wait, so people are upset again this week because they didn't get the "airdrop"?

Time to start calling them "crybabies" and "idiots".

dont be a dick! It doesn't feel good missing out on a airdrop.

I wont complain, but geez its not fun after being in every airdrop to have your status changed 1hr prior to the drop. Then to find out it was over an obscure sig update not mentioned anywhere in the rules?.

But hey, im not complaining, just frustrated. Im a huge investor (bought more DO than was airdropped in 38wks) and have definitely lost confidence to add bought Priv to the Airdropped ones.

I know there was a signature update, but that was for last week because the links on the signatures had to be updated to the new thread.
Jump to: