Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 269. (Read 127460 times)

Activity: 227
Merit: 26
PRiVCYM4tters🕵🔐PRiVCY MOD🕵
Hey guys reminder to as always,

STAY ON TOP OF THINGS

We have now UPDATED THE RULES for AIRDROP #6

Check the #rules channel on discord for full details.

Due to all the users who immediately dump their coins, we have started to "Soft Implement" a new Holders rule.

Starting with AD#6 you need to hold at least 50% of your airdropped balance to receive the full airdrop amount.

The percentage airdropped required to hold in order to receive the full 100% amount of the airdrop share will raise until its at 90% Held at AD10.

This was already planned to be implemented at AD10 but we are "softly" starting it now.

Aside from that to furthermore push the fact that we DISALLOW EXCHANGE ADDRESSES for the airdrop, we have now required each airdrop participant to send a small amount of PRiV to a certain address.

This amount is smaller than any exchange will let you withdraw so it will be proof that it is a QT wallet address and not being sent directly to an exchange address to be sold.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
Guys, remember we need to hold 50% of the coins airdropped to us for airdrop #6.  So, if a person has not been airdropped any coins before, he or she will need to hold 0 coins for 6th airdrop.  New HODL rule will be applied from #6.  For more rules, please read them in Discord.
Activity: 125
Merit: 0
Hello everyone! Did I get it right from the news? Need starting with 6 drop save 50% of the purse? With 7 drop save 60%. And so to 10 drop to save 90% of a purse?
Activity: 126
oh thats good new ann and very nice project, happy i am in!! good luck guys!!!
Activity: 357
Merit: 100
Everyone need know that  we have a new rule to continue get airdrop 6 , this time requested sent 0.001 privcoin ,this is good sign to our community become great again.
Activity: 215
Merit: 5
Helios - Parallel blockchain + smart contracts
Happy Sunday Night to everyone!

There are NEW RULES on the discord chat. Please take a look, read them carefully, goto FAQ to see pictures on what to do! Seriously, there are PICTURES! Other than that, I had to trivia contests today one was random trivia and the other was movie trivia. We are constantly doing different things for the community in chat so you should check it out.

Other than that, I'm starting to notice a nice buy wall on crex24 from the new rules, so we all have something to get excited for. Unless you are one of the ones who dumped their coins, then I feel sorry for you.

Remember registration for AD6 closes this Friday 7/13 at 12pm EST. Note the time zone, please. CHECK THE RULES, THE RULES HAVE CHANGED!

I don't think I can stress that enough, I know come Saturday some of you are going to complain cause you didn't pay attention so I will be saying this every day till Friday morning.

Thank you all for a wonderful weekend, and have a great week.

One more thing, CHECK THE RULES on chat!

Goodnight
Activity: 91
Merit: 1
Great concept I must confess. The security in place reduces propensity for multiple accounts, this eliminates cheating and gives room for more people to participate. I see a great future ahead. Good job Dev and team.
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
if i missed 1-5 ad, can i join ad6?

Yes you still can join. Just check the OP or in Discord for the updated rules.
Activity: 257
if i missed 1-5 ad, can i join ad6?
Activity: 388
The price rebound pretty nicely. Very cool and sweet.

It is thanks to the new rules, the people who sold are now obliged to buy back if they want to continue receiving the airdrops to come.
Activity: 56
whats this ?currently not active- new for airdrops
i did a status and im still not accepted on airdrops..
its sad

Oh! Sorry mate, you need at least 28 activities and you have just 2 activities on bitcointalk  (bct). Also, you need to be active on discord. Don't give up, try and increase your bct activities to atleast 30 and be active on discord. You can increase your bct activities by posting on other ANN
yes mate you must increase your activity on bitcointalk and retweet all their latest tweets. And interact on discord..don't lose hope mate..you will become eligible for airdrop if you keep being active...just follow the rules...i am like you the first time i am in here😊
Activity: 278
the fact that is tor related is pretty cool. too bad they require the sig for this airdrop. i would have joined.
Activity: 60
The price rebound pretty nicely. Very cool and sweet.
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
New privacy coin, my favorite kind of coin, i want to ask question about airdrop, can i recieve hodler airdrop for AD11 if i start to apply on airdrop at AD 8?
yes, as long as you follow the rules for the airdropped coins you got

Thanks for your answer, i was little confuse about calculation for AD11, thanks mate
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
New privacy coin, my favorite kind of coin, i want to ask question about airdrop, can i recieve hodler airdrop for AD11 if i start to apply on airdrop at AD 8?
yes, as long as you follow the rules for the airdropped coins you got
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
Activity: 87
Merit: 3
I have missed the last 4 airdrops.  Angry

Do I have to do anything to get active again, other then to be active and follow the rules?

As long as you are not banned, just stick to the rules. Thats everything you need to do.
Activity: 287
Merit: 114
is the PRiVCY Wallet v1.2.1.0 a mandatory update? or ai can run the older version safely?

second:

there is a big dumping od PRiV afer the airdrop, this is why the price is going down
dear airdroppers, you have to hodl it if you want the price to go up, thats the logic here

No, it is not mandatory  wallet update, you still can run old version.
With new rules everyone think twice dump or not coins.

Do I have to do anything to get active again, other then to be active and follow the rules?
Please read new #rules  on Discord, you always must to be active.
Activity: 779
Merit: 502

Activity: 293
Merit: 11
Eros Di Caeli
Hi, I'm very disappointed with Deeponion, a partner told me about this project, i downloaded the wallet and it seemed very fast, how long does it take for me to be accepted in the airdrop?
Jump to: