Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 271. (Read 127460 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 1
Thanks privcy. Happy to have gotten my airdrop.
Activity: 337
Merit: 10
is it mandatory to post here , once a day?? i didn't receive AD5 but im active in discord and has 22+ activity in bct | i just posted only with alt discussion
Activity: 357
Merit: 100
Another successful airdrop of PRiVCY! Thank you Dev, mods, team, and community already received AD5.
Good luck guys and keep it up Smiley
We have  more and more people join privcy community,  1050  member is number  airdrop 5  and keep growing .

This project is awesome with new wallet , i love it .
Activity: 276
Merit: 31
Airdrop received!! Thanks to the team.
Great community, join the discrod channel everyone!
Peace
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Another successful airdrop of PRiVCY! Thank you Dev, mods, team, and community already received AD5.
Good luck guys and keep it up Smiley
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
Well, I screwed up this week and didn't have enough activity/posts here to qualify for AD-5 because I got confused about time zones and deadlines. Such is life and the reason for Post-It Notes. Back to the drawing board. I'm glad for all of you who didn't screw it up!  For those who did, like me, there's always next week. Smiley
You're not the only one, I didn't check up on the rules regarding Discord activity either. At least you have 29 activity on bct, I'll be on 27 until the 17th now! Oops.
Edit:  Shocked my activity just went up and upgraded me to Jr Member? I checked the activity update spreadsheet and that shouldn't be the case. Super confused  Huh
Oh well. Guess I can make it into next weeks airdrop at least. Third time lucky  Cool
Don't forget to update your signature.

Nice one thanks! I had completely overlooked this. Thanks Mr Manager  Cheesy
Activity: 410
Merit: 1
Wait, so people are upset again this week because they didn't get the "airdrop"?

Time to start calling them "crybabies" and "idiots".
Activity: 154
Why my account missing steps for airdrop sir?please tell my where the mistake
Activity: 92
Merit: 13
BSV is Bitcoin
Congratulation to all for AD5 valuable privs , i have one question for dumpers: why do you sell @very cheap price a coin definitely will reach 1++ $ someday ?  
For developers team ,what is the progress on coinmarketcap status adding priv to the list ?
Thanks
If you look the crex24 page, taking out the orders from 1,2,3 and 4 satoshis (only for icrease orders, are more coins in selling orders than buy orders, nearly x3 times, and team have the contest rewarding the big purchases making big whales for support price nearly 1500, you only need to look explorer or the screenshots on contest channel.

Being eligible for airdrop is same as lottery, you need to do likes and retweets, have activity in bct, have activity in discord, mandatory retweets that show one day in general channel and  not in rules channel, and finally... status for know what steps are missed for be eligible is the last day in the last hours, really its a lottery being elegible for airdrops here, then usually some users make angry and sell now he can sell in good value if they look things are not so fairly as they expected, all the airdrops days exchangue is full of dumpers and whales.

Activity: 123
Merit: 10
Kindly answer my question,

Last week I received the airdrop, for this week  I didn't.

It's too late for me to notice I supposedly not allowed to use any any exchange site address, so I was skipped. Then I check my status and it's back to "Not Active".

A while ago I downloaded the wallet on my PC and changed my !registration on discrod, I just only change my address from exchange address  to  PC wallet address. And it changed.

I would like to know if it's allowed to change your address and be back again in the airdrop?
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
Congratulations to all who are accepted for round 5 Airdrop!

Love it! Keep up the great work with the images WhiteFish!

Congrats to all who received their airdrop today!!

New wallet, new exchange and more PRiV for 1081 participants!

15 more rounds to go!

TX Logs for AD 5:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PFT2DInkk3Hmsr6PBPPJodLnfMdQjYpFTFh7QsOZNpI/edit#gid=829803288
Congratulation to all for AD5 valuable privs , i have one question for dumpers: why do you sell @very cheap price a coin definitely will reach 1++ $ someday ?  
For developers team ,what is the progress on coinmarketcap status adding priv to the list ?
Thanks
Activity: 882
Merit: 14
airdrop received as usual. muchas gracias Wink
copper member
Activity: 58
Merit: 24
Well, I screwed up this week and didn't have enough activity/posts here to qualify for AD-5 because I got confused about time zones and deadlines. Such is life and the reason for Post-It Notes. Back to the drawing board. I'm glad for all of you who didn't screw it up!  For those who did, like me, there's always next week. Smiley
You're not the only one, I didn't check up on the rules regarding Discord activity either. At least you have 29 activity on bct, I'll be on 27 until the 17th now! Oops.
Edit:  Shocked my activity just went up and upgraded me to Jr Member? I checked the activity update spreadsheet and that shouldn't be the case. Super confused  Huh
Oh well. Guess I can make it into next weeks airdrop at least. Third time lucky  Cool
Don't forget to update your signature.
copper member
Activity: 94
Well, I screwed up this week and didn't have enough activity/posts here to qualify for AD-5 because I got confused about time zones and deadlines. Such is life and the reason for Post-It Notes. Back to the drawing board. I'm glad for all of you who didn't screw it up!  For those who did, like me, there's always next week. Smiley
Activity: 62
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/452093783614554122/464822317206208522/unknown.png
Introducing our new PRiVCY Wallet v1.2.1.0

* Updated checkpoints
* Allow deletion of addresses via RPC console
* Auto generation of PRiVCY.conf for all OS's
* Support getnetworkinfo and getblockchaininfo RPC
* Remove confidential information being recalled from previous messages
* Complete UI redesign and enhancements

This is just a beginning of greater things to come...

https://github.com/privcycoin/privcy/releases/tag/1.2.1.0

loving the new wallet, very nice! Is there any plans for masternodes or ZK-starks in the future?

https://s20.postimg.cc/tzi86m3vx/round5_report.jpg

New wallet, new exchange and more PRiV for 1082 participants!

15 more rounds to go!

Wow, 1,000+ participants is impressive. The community definitely know how to spread the word, keep up the great work!
Activity: 227
Merit: 26
PRiVCYM4tters🕵🔐PRiVCY MOD🕵

New wallet, new exchange and more PRiV for 1081 participants!

15 more rounds to go!

TX Logs for AD 5:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PFT2DInkk3Hmsr6PBPPJodLnfMdQjYpFTFh7QsOZNpI/edit#gid=829803288
Activity: 89
Merit: 2
after being a part of the community for about 3 weeks now i must say this airdrop is solid and the project is even more. yes there are other projects that try to accomplish the same goal but who said there is no place for all of those to exist ? priv has a great community and the team is involved and helpful.
keep up the great work team.
Activity: 645
Merit: 253

Jump to: