Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 279. (Read 127460 times)

Activity: 236
Merit: 5
What exchange is this coin Listed?and how many coins i will get if i joined on airdrop 5th?
Activity: 404
Merit: 10
Does anyone know what activity is needed on the forum? The discord is written like this:
"What does it mean "You have to be active on BitcoinTalk Forum and in our Discord channel" ?
It means you have to be active on BitcoinTalk Forum and in our Discord channel"
Very funny.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
is this coin listed on some exchanges yet? i am courious for how much a coin is traded on the market now.
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
Hello everyone!

Shardax Listing Battle Round 3 has now begun and all votes have been reset.
To vote or comment you will need to register and login, this change was made to help combat the amount of people cheating and reduce the amount of time the team spends removing fake votes.
Round 3 will end on the 1st of August 2018 at 23:59 GMT +1
At the end of Round 3 we will have a 1 week break before starting round 4 listing battle

Go and vote for Privcy!

Thanks for remembering, already voted and I encourage everyone to VOTE NOW:

https://shardax.com/votes/coin?coin=PRiVCY

We've only got 3 votes so far, what are you waiting for Wink !!!
Voted! let's go privcy team Smiley
Activity: 57
I have done all required but haven't received airdrop last week......I hope this week I will get some privcy
Be active in discord and bct also retweet the latest tweet for AD5  Smiley
Activity: 980

I am very surprised by this project, many people are very enthusiastic about this project, because they can be confident that this project can be successful and bring about positive results.
I'm sharing more with twitter. But my airdrop registration process took 2 days. Grin

Same with me my friend, it took me 2 days too. I constantly check with the bot on discord just to make sure i was already qualified for the airdrop. Its the wait which keeps everyone anxious.
Activity: 102
Merit: 2
Hi! Where can i look at network hashrate? Because here 139.162.186.179:3001 - it seems wrong 0.3 mh/s when at cvmpool I see 200 gh/s.
Activity: 79

I am very surprised by this project, many people are very enthusiastic about this project, because they can be confident that this project can be successful and bring about positive results.
I'm sharing more with twitter. But my airdrop registration process took 2 days. Grin
Activity: 190
Hey PRiVCY guys, how much total trade is being done on Crex? I don't remember the exact amount needed to be listed on Coinmarketcap but you should be close I guess, there are plenty of trades every day. Getting listed there would increase the visibility of the project, no doubt, though if I recall correctly, you aren't rushing it yet, right? Another exchange would be fine too, just not those shitty exchanges please, crex is already disputable enough.

I hope we can get in to Kucoin. They have fast deposit and withdrawals compared to other exchanges.
I think we dominate smaller exchange  because kucoin exchange is big exchange , not  easy
I like crytopia exchange and i think it is second exchange of privcoin.
If we get on KuCoin we don't need any other exchange imo  Cheesy At some point we will get there for sure, for now development is the number one priority  Smiley
Cryptopia lists any coin, without strong verification, just pay fees (3-5 btc)
And thats in todays market, DOT may rise faster than BTC in a bull market or if Cryptopia gains some good volume, that coin could easily rise to 10c in a bull run
cryptopia fee is 5 million dot which is over 10 btc
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Hello everyone!

Shardax Listing Battle Round 3 has now begun and all votes have been reset.
To vote or comment you will need to register and login, this change was made to help combat the amount of people cheating and reduce the amount of time the team spends removing fake votes.
Round 3 will end on the 1st of August 2018 at 23:59 GMT +1
At the end of Round 3 we will have a 1 week break before starting round 4 listing battle

Go and vote for Privcy!

Thanks for remembering, already voted and I encourage everyone to VOTE NOW:

https://shardax.com/votes/coin?coin=PRiVCY

We've only got 3 votes so far, what are you waiting for Wink !!!
Activity: 180
A question guys, but the signature has remained 4 update? because on discord I do not see new, so it's OK .

Yes, As of now we still have the signature code from signature4.txt , But always keep an eye on our discord channel for more other news like we have a twitter task that pinned message on our general section on our discord channel for this week.

Just to add to the answer. He needs to keep an eye on his BTT Rank. If it changes, from Newbie to Jnr Member, change your signature accordingly. I faced that issue.

Great reminded, I'm almost changing ranks and I don't think I would had noticed it and missed AD5. Now I'm afraid of getting 30 posts and then a thread I posted on getting deleted. I should aim for 29 and keep an eye on it and then go beyond 30 for next week.

Yeah that should be sufficient to be eligible for airdrop.
But don't forget to remain active on discord too. The general channel over there is pretty active throughout the day.

Only way to get accepted for airdrop is to be active in discord channel and do the requirements filled properly
Activity: 140
Merit: 3
A question guys, but the signature has remained 4 update? because on discord I do not see new, so it's OK .

Yes, As of now we still have the signature code from signature4.txt , But always keep an eye on our discord channel for more other news like we have a twitter task that pinned message on our general section on our discord channel for this week.

Just to add to the answer. He needs to keep an eye on his BTT Rank. If it changes, from Newbie to Jnr Member, change your signature accordingly. I faced that issue.

Great reminded, I'm almost changing ranks and I don't think I would had noticed it and missed AD5. Now I'm afraid of getting 30 posts and then a thread I posted on getting deleted. I should aim for 29 and keep an eye on it and then go beyond 30 for next week.

Yeah that should be sufficient to be eligible for airdrop.
But don't forget to remain active on discord too. The general channel over there is pretty active throughout the day.
Activity: 48

Activity: 140
I have done all required but haven't received airdrop last week......I hope this week I will get some privcy

That's weird because everyone who had fulfilled the eligibility criteria got the airdrop.
Maybe you could have missed the retweet, or discord activity or the deadline.
I hope you qualify this time and receive the airdrop.
Activity: 77
Activity: 378

Activity: 266
very good coin and super active community, sure it will grow even more
Activity: 630

Activity: 136
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Hope to see more development in PRIVCY, a better future for this project. I see a great advanced and well-developed wallet and has an amazing features which is safer and friendly user.
Activity: 882
Merit: 14

yes, it has only changed because of the new ann threads.
Jump to: