Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 278. (Read 127460 times)

Activity: 347
Merit: 10

Why PRiVCY Coin is worth Hodling

The Whole Cryptocurrency market suffered bearish market in the last 2 weeks But in the last 48 hours it shows an upward momentum as the sign for the next bull run for cryptocurrency. CryptoCurrency Total Market Cap is currently at 276 Billion USD which is composed of 1800+ Crypto currency. READ MORE

Very good article. Precisely everything shows
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
I downloaded last version of the qt wallet. But it is not cyc and saying "0 active connections"
I have so many other coins qt wallets and have no problem with them but this one is not syc.
I read some ppl uses VPS to connect but i dont understand why do we need such a thing.

If you have other wallets installed on that machine, try to shutdown them before opening PRiVCY one.
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
Anyone got any idea of what tomorrows news release might be?

New exchange? White Paper? Partnership? 
Activity: 232
Merit: 13
PRiVCY -Mod
I downloaded last version of the qt wallet. But it is not cyc and saying "0 active connections"
I have so many other coins qt wallets and have no problem with them but this one is not syc.
I read some ppl uses VPS to connect but i dont understand why do we need such a thing.

I you need wallet help come over to PRiVCY discord and select the #wallet-help channel, we can help you there
with your sync problem.  Cheesy Wink
Activity: 602
Merit: 114
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
it's still early days in the airdrop and theres plenty of time to build a nice bag of this coin. i think we are at the crossroads in crypto right now. we are now into the second half of the year. And as past years have gone, we should start to see a steady increase. privcy is well set to take full advantage of that timing
Activity: 214
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Finally got this post.  I hope my current signature is the updated one.
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 5

The Whole Cryptocurrency market suffered bearish market in the last 2 weeks But in the last 48 hours it shows an upward momentum as the sign for the next bull run for cryptocurrency. CryptoCurrency Total Market Cap is currently at 276 Billion USD which is composed of 1800+ Crypto currency. READ MORE

Very good article, 276billion is small fry, that can go 10x by the end of next year I think.

Sure a good write up i would say, i hope more people gets to read it and a clear understanding why its important to hodl priv or join the project while there is still time. Always i pleasure to be part of priv.
Activity: 246
AHQ3sd23QnVDzo8DqEQnhbJyYJhUSuwbmU

Nice read. I agree on the reasons you stated on your article. With the right ingredients, PRiVCY will soar. Already liked and retweeted the article too.
Activity: 56
http://bitnewsportal.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/705priv.jpg

Very good article, 276billion is small fry, that can go 10x by the end of next year I think.
it is a very worth reading article..thanks for making this article for us to read about...
Activity: 86
Merit: 2

Activity: 236
Merit: 5
What exchange is this coin Listed?and how many coins i will get if i joined on airdrop 5th?

Its currently on CREX24, if you havent used this before I would recommend it, I used it myself for the first time this week and found everything to work smoothly and quickly. I have spent quite a bit of time on it this week and havent found any problems.

What exchange is this coin Listed?and how many coins i will get if i joined on airdrop 5th?

Its currently on CREX24, if you havent used this before I would recommend it, I used it myself for the first time this week and found everything to work smoothly and quickly. I have spent quite a bit of time on it this week and havent found any problems.

we are currently on crex24 and working on other exchanges. the amount you will get from the next airdrop will dpepend on how many members there are. but we split the drop equally untl airdrop 11 onwards

is this coin listed on some exchanges yet? i am courious for how much a coin is traded on the market now.
Currently you can buy and sell PRiVCY on Crex24. We're soon to be listed on CryptalDash after winning the voting. More exchanges will follow soon Smiley

https://crex24.com/exchange/PRIV-BTC

Does anyone know what activity is needed on the forum? The discord is written like this:
"What does it mean "You have to be active on BitcoinTalk Forum and in our Discord channel" ?
It means you have to be active on BitcoinTalk Forum and in our Discord channel"
Very funny.

No one is going to tell you the exact amount of posts needed here and on Discord. It's to prevent abuse and people who are here only for the "free money". Just be active, engage with the community and you're good to go.

The amount of coins you're going to get depends on the number of participants. Read above about the exchange info^
thanks all for the answer,for my question, i see. im not using crex24 . but i will give it a try and buy few amount Smiley
Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

Activity: 86
Merit: 2

Activity: 714
Merit: 252
is this coin listed on some exchanges yet? i am courious for how much a coin is traded on the market now.
Currently you can buy and sell PRiVCY on Crex24. We're soon to be listed on CryptalDash after winning the voting. More exchanges will follow soon Smiley

No one is going to tell you the exact amount of posts needed here and on Discord. It's to prevent abuse and people who are here only for the "free money". Just be active, engage with the community and you're good to go.

The amount of coins you're going to get depends on the number of participants. Read above about the exchange info^
yup..this is a decent answer. the airdrop need also the signature but it would be fun to get in this. some hipe is happening around it.

Unfortunately for others who are currently in a sig campaign, this airdrop needs a signature. The good thing is, the airdrop runs for 20 weeks and the 5th is coming this weekend.
Activity: 100
Lot of activity on this project, and a very active French section, I like it!
Already receive AD3 & AD4
Ready for the AD5!
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

yup..this is a decent answer. the airdrop need also the signature but it would be fun to get in this. some hipe is happening around it.
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004

we are currently on crex24 and working on other exchanges. the amount you will get from the next airdrop will dpepend on how many members there are. but we split the drop equally untl airdrop 11 onwards
Activity: 404
I will open the secret: on this forum 99% of people for the sake of money Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 142

How about you read at least the OP here  Huh
Jump to: