Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 276. (Read 127460 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Hello, an interesting project. I have many expectations and soon I hope to see it in the most important exchange like binance, poloniex.
Activity: 86

Hey, where is the community? Don't expect to receive airdrop and price to raise just by holding it, do your part, vote:

https://shardax.com/votes/coin?coin=PRiVCY

Voted! Remember to vote every 24h guys, this is really important  Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 21
This project definitely deserves the attention of investors. Interesting idea, good team and perspective direction. I wish you luck.
Activity: 112
Expect many investor support your project when ICO will begin!

No ICO into this project man.. What are you talking about???

So excited for the today's news...!!! What will it be? :O
Activity: 134
Well for that surprise today, mostly everyone say it's a new exchange, and some guess it's a new website as privcy guys have been working on it. Not many other creative guesses. Anyone has some better idea?
Activity: 174
Merit: 1
Expect many investor support your project when ICO will begin!

Hey man! No more ICO for this coin. It is already open for trading in Crex24. You can buy some while it is in its low price before it reaches that astronomical body. Smiley
Activity: 1034
Merit: 500

Hey, where is the community? Don't expect to receive airdrop and price to raise just by holding it, do your part, vote:

Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Hello everyone!

Shardax Listing Battle Round 3 has now begun and all votes have been reset.
To vote or comment you will need to register and login, this change was made to help combat the amount of people cheating and reduce the amount of time the team spends removing fake votes.
Round 3 will end on the 1st of August 2018 at 23:59 GMT +1
At the end of Round 3 we will have a 1 week break before starting round 4 listing battle

Go and vote for Privcy!

Thanks for remembering, already voted and I encourage everyone to VOTE NOW:

We've only got 3 votes so far, what are you waiting for Wink !!!

Just 46 votes guys, if we follow the same path we will only achieve 1000 votes for this round, and we need almost 5000!!!

C'mon, don't be lazy and vote NOW Cheesy !

Activity: 136
Merit: 10
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
I am looking for the team to create more activities and special events in PRIVCY to make the community more active each day, also a bounty campaign.
This will be a great success for PRIVCY in the future and more developments to come.
Activity: 126
Great project. I participated when there was a bonus. When to start the bonus project? i joined airdrop
Activity: 1106
Merit: 251
http://bitnewsportal.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/706Priv.jpg
PRiVCY Round 5 Pre-Airdrop Community News and Updates

Welcome to PRiCY Round 5 Pre-Airdrop Community News and Updates, in this article we will tackle the most common mistakes encounter by different users that always results to missing the airdrop also some important news and updates on what to expect on tomorrow’s airdrop.READ MORE

Great article. I have retweeted your tweet on this article. This is an excellent one as it also provide guides or reminders to new members of the community. The common mistakes usually done in participating the airdrop is discussed. What's most important is the way to avoid such mistakes. Thank you bro.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

PRiVCY Round 5 Pre-Airdrop Community News and Updates

Welcome to PRiCY Round 5 Pre-Airdrop Community News and Updates, in this article we will tackle the most common mistakes encounter by different users that always results to missing the airdrop also some important news and updates on what to expect on tomorrow’s airdrop.READ MORE

Activity: 150
I can not find the addresses of the nodes.
And the machine does not synchronize
Activity: 175
Good evening Privcy community!

Hope everyone is ready, tomorrow is D-Day, do you think you made it? Double check to be sure there is 12 hours and 17 minutes left, anyone have any thoughts on tomorrows big surprise? Feel free to guess on Discord under #Friday-Surprise.

Info is here.
Guess what surprise is coming on Friday the 6th of July 2018, first 3 correct guesses win 50 PRiV each. One guess per person, don't edit your guesses, include your PRiVCY Address. Contest closes on Friday the 6th of July @ 16:00 UTC.

Good luck to you all.

It will be my first if ever. I already followed all the rules and hoping to get my share. I'll share my guess in discord.
Activity: 386
Merit: 104
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

Hope everyone is ready, tomorrow is D-Day, do you think you made it? Double check to be sure there is 12 hours and 17 minutes left, anyone have any thoughts on tomorrows big surprise? Feel free to guess on Discord under #Friday-Surprise.

Info is here.
Guess what surprise is coming on Friday the 6th of July 2018, first 3 correct guesses win 50 PRiV each. One guess per person, don't edit your guesses, include your PRiVCY Address. Contest closes on Friday the 6th of July @ 16:00 UTC.

Good luck to you all.

I wonder what will be the surprise The_Money_Manager? Do you have a clue what time? hahaha anyway, I'll just keep on watch in discord in order not to miss it! Happy D-Day everyone! Cheers!!
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
Anyone got any idea of what tomorrows news release might be?

New exchange? White Paper? Partnership? 

A web wallet maybe? Better join the guessing game. Who knows, we might be correct and win some PRiVCY.
Activity: 215
Merit: 5
Helios - Parallel blockchain + smart contracts

Info is here.

Good luck to you all.
Activity: 70
I have very good hopes for the project. Cant wait to see PRIVCY on CMC and really anxious to see the whitepaper when it comes out.
Activity: 110
Good to see Privcy on telegram app, joined telegram, its easier to chat on telegram

I want to join airdrop 5, could you guys please provide deadlines with timings to complete all the tasks on telegram too.

Thank you and all the best to Privcy team and supporters
Activity: 308
Merit: 253
The price is very stable but after the 10 airdrop we will see the rise of the currency since the incentive for the purchase will be had, the more privcy you have the more you will receive, that is fairer ...

And even right now with the investor's club, people can benefit from having a little extra.
Jump to: