Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 277. (Read 127460 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 0
The Privcy devs keeps to their promises and ensures constant support 24/7 to community members. Have never seen this kind of support elsewhere.

All those that followed the #rules and  met the requirements  during AD4 got their Priv coins delivered straight to their respective wallets. Now, fingers crossed awaiting AD5 couple of hours from now.

New members, ensure you register while you still can and follow the #rules to your success.

Holdl guys!
Activity: 163
This is the best airdrop i was joined. Quickly support, clearly strategy, and process to get token is hard enough for airdrop cheater can't destroy airdrop campain.
Activity: 53
Great project, all looks promising so far. Good community, been in the airdrops since AD2. Hoping this is the real deal, and that PRiVCY can get far seems like there is great potential! Cheesy
Activity: 174
Merit: 1
Hoping to win the Fruday surprise. I also think that it will be an exchange listing but too many ppl already answered so no chanve of winning thats why i chose additional privacy features. Good luck to everyone! 😁
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
The price is very stable but after the 10 airdrop we will see the rise of the currency since the incentive for the purchase will be had, the more privcy you have the more you will receive, that is fairer ...
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1176
great projekt nice dev team Smiley
im in since this wekk i hope i was accept for it Smiley
Activity: 175
wow wow! wish to win x2 airdrop ^^ good idea and really surprise Cheesy 100 Privs its just 10$ but x2 airdrop is additional ~400+ Privs so ... should try
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
Do you guys all know about are DOUBLE AIRDROP giveaways?

Daily for the past 3 weeks now, all you have to do is post a screen shot of a purchase completed buy order of PRiV in the double airdrop channel, and you get entered into a daily drawing.

Buy at least 100 PRiV from 30th June 16:00 UTC to 6th of July 16:00 UTC, post a proof here(Double-Airdrop Channel) (full screenshot - cover your email) and you will be entered in a daily and weekly draws to win great PRiV Prizes.

Main prize is 2x airdrop on the 7th of July.

Every day we will draw 3 winners who have bought and shared proof of buying more then 100 PRiV, winning 50, 20, 10 respectively.

Every day we will draw 3 winners who have bought and shared proof of buying more then 100 PRiV, winning 50, 20, 10 respectively.

Example

Post your completed buy order, with your name and the amount. Along with image again post the amount and your wallet address.

You will be entered into the daily drawing, but also the WEEKLY DRAWING to win a possible 2x airdrop factor for the week.

At the end of the week we will have draws from all of the participants
 - 3 winners from all entries winning 100, 50, and 20 respectively.
 - 3 winners from all entries winning 2x , 1.25x and 1.1x respectively on next AD
 Multiple entries are allowed (example - purchase 1000 PRiV, you will have 10 "tickets" for the draw)

This just ONE of the great giveaways that we do!

Constantly we are having new giveaways and moderators are doing giveaways on a daily basis.

Keep your eyes peeled and good luck!

Great way for increase our trades.
I'm just waiting our coin to be added on CMC, that will open to us a lot of new doors.
Activity: 227
Merit: 26
PRiVCYM4tters🕵🔐PRiVCY MOD🕵
Do you guys all know about are DOUBLE AIRDROP giveaways?

Daily for the past 3 weeks now, all you have to do is post a screen shot of a purchase completed buy order of PRiV in the double airdrop channel, and you get entered into a daily drawing.

Buy at least 100 PRiV from 30th June 16:00 UTC to 6th of July 16:00 UTC, post a proof here(Double-Airdrop Channel) (full screenshot - cover your email) and you will be entered in a daily and weekly draws to win great PRiV Prizes.

Main prize is 2x airdrop on the 7th of July.

Example

Post your completed buy order, with your name and the amount. Along with image again post the amount and your wallet address.

You will be entered into the daily drawing, but also the WEEKLY DRAWING to win a possible 2x airdrop factor for the week.

At the end of the week we will have draws from all of the participants
 - 3 winners from all entries winning 100, 50, and 20 respectively.
 - 3 winners from all entries winning 2x , 1.25x and 1.1x respectively on next AD
 Multiple entries are allowed (example - purchase 1000 PRiV, you will have 10 "tickets" for the draw)

This just ONE of the great giveaways that we do!

Constantly we are having new giveaways and moderators are doing giveaways on a daily basis.

Keep your eyes peeled and good luck!
copper member
Activity: 94
We should all go to Youtube and Like, Subscribe and Comment on the PRiVCY commercial. It only has 294 likes, 307 subscribed, and 740 views. With a community this size, we can do much better than that. Please go to YouTube and search 'PRiVCY' to find it. I cannot post the link because I still have Newbie status. Thanks!
Activity: 287
Merit: 114
I downloaded last version of the qt wallet. But it is not cyc and saying "0 active connections"
I have so many other coins qt wallets and have no problem with them but this one is not syc.
I read some ppl uses VPS to connect but i dont understand why do we need such a thing.

If you have other wallets installed on that machine, try to shutdown them before opening PRiVCY one.

they are already closed. I only open a wallet to coin transfer. None of them has problem like that but only PRiVCY qt wallet.
I have a lot of wallets and many of them need addnodes.
You need create text document or copy other conf file and edit it, add:
addnode=otwsvate4vvogbrt.onion:17770
addnode=nufiijzpo7ac2k6u.onion:17770
addnode=zy5dau7noitcshkg.onion:17770
addnode=7vbf6fbywebotmjg.onion:17770
addnode=l6eodz67libredh2.onion:17770
addnode=4rbqn452bfivruzq.onion:17770
addnode=jxuyemkmowu5of7x.onion:17770
addnode=dqhy7pxpjogxv2ky.onion:17770
addnode=hkwhoyy3zqldha7k.onion:17770
addnode=ax75nysx3cy3mtvy.onion:17770
File - Save as - privcy.conf   copy this file and paste in privcy folder in %appdata%.
Activity: 602
Merit: 114
I downloaded last version of the qt wallet. But it is not cyc and saying "0 active connections"
I have so many other coins qt wallets and have no problem with them but this one is not syc.
I read some ppl uses VPS to connect but i dont understand why do we need such a thing.

If you have other wallets installed on that machine, try to shutdown them before opening PRiVCY one.

they are already closed. I only open a wallet to coin transfer. None of them has problem like that but only PRiVCY qt wallet.
copper member
Activity: 94
There is less than 29 hours until the deadline to qualify for Airdrop 5. Keep checking the rules carefully for changes and be active in Discord to qualify. Good luck everyone and I hope you get more PRIV!  Smiley
Activity: 70
I think the best option is just to wait for news with out playing guessing quiz. Keep your head cool guys and wait for the good.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1225
My question is for the Devs and Mods of the project, what do you have planned as innovation in order to stand out from DeepOnion? Because for the moment we remain in the minds of people as a perfect copy of an already existing project. Can you tell us more about the future of PRiVCY?
Maybe they will give us some annoucement regarding this question, Well you have some good question bro. Just wait new news from them. Right now still have a lot thinks we must to do.
Activity: 388
Merit: 100
My question is for the Devs and Mods of the project, what do you have planned as innovation in order to stand out from DeepOnion? Because for the moment we remain in the minds of people as a perfect copy of an already existing project. Can you tell us more about the future of PRiVCY?
Activity: 76
Anyone got any idea of what tomorrows news release might be?

New exchange? White Paper? Partnership? 

Hard to say, I would say a new exchange.
At least, that would be my wish.
Activity: 96
Pretty stoked for the next airdrop. Great community, seem's like a real good project. Let's hope it takes the same course as the one other TOR integrated projects out there. Leave those wallets open to stake and support the ever growing network!
Activity: 154
Very good airdrop im support this project
Activity: 207
Anyone got any idea of what tomorrows news release might be?

New exchange? White Paper? Partnership? 

Nobody knows, but let us wait patiently for the news. Am very sure the news will Granger causes the moon we have been waiting for
Jump to: