Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 280. (Read 127460 times)

Activity: 119
Merit: 10
A question guys, but the signature has remained 4 update? because on discord I do not see new, so it's OK .
Activity: 420
Merit: 142
I hope we can get in to Kucoin. They have fast deposit and withdrawals compared to other exchanges.

I'll second that. KuCoin has become my favorite exchange by far. And I am registered on ~20 different ones. KuCoin would be a real winner
Activity: 156
Hey PRiVCY guys, how much total trade is being done on Crex? I don't remember the exact amount needed to be listed on Coinmarketcap but you should be close I guess, there are plenty of trades every day. Getting listed there would increase the visibility of the project, no doubt, though if I recall correctly, you aren't rushing it yet, right? Another exchange would be fine too, just not those shitty exchanges please, crex is already disputable enough.

I hope we can get in to Kucoin. They have fast deposit and withdrawals compared to other exchanges.
I think we dominate smaller exchange  because kucoin exchange is big exchange , not  easy
I like crytopia exchange and i think it is second exchange of privcoin.
If we get on KuCoin we don't need any other exchange imo  Cheesy At some point we will get there for sure, for now development is the number one priority  Smiley
Cryptopia lists any coin, without strong verification, just pay fees (3-5 btc)

cryptopia fee is 5 million dot which is over 10 btc
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
Hello everyone!

Shardax Listing Battle Round 3 has now begun and all votes have been reset.
To vote or comment you will need to register and login, this change was made to help combat the amount of people cheating and reduce the amount of time the team spends removing fake votes.
Round 3 will end on the 1st of August 2018 at 23:59 GMT +1
At the end of Round 3 we will have a 1 week break before starting round 4 listing battle

Go and vote for Privcy!
Activity: 65
Hey PRiVCY guys, how much total trade is being done on Crex? I don't remember the exact amount needed to be listed on Coinmarketcap but you should be close I guess, there are plenty of trades every day. Getting listed there would increase the visibility of the project, no doubt, though if I recall correctly, you aren't rushing it yet, right? Another exchange would be fine too, just not those shitty exchanges please, crex is already disputable enough.

I think we dominate smaller exchange  because kucoin exchange is big exchange , not  easy
If we get on KuCoin we don't need any other exchange imo  Cheesy At some point we will get there for sure, for now development is the number one priority  Smiley
Cryptopia lists any coin, without strong verification, just pay fees (3-5 btc)
Activity: 357
Merit: 100

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

Activity: 215
Merit: 5
Helios - Parallel blockchain + smart contracts
Happy 4th of July to all my American Friends, I hope everyone still has all 10 fingers. Happy Wednesday to everyone else. Well the photo-giveaway only had 4 people contribute so instead of picking the top 3, all 4 earned 100 priv each. Hopefully more people will participate in the 2nd round. It's a fun way to see everyone's creative side. It's funny now I see some of my friends talk about Privcy because they saw others on twitter post about it, go figure. I've been telling them for the past 3 weeks to get into it but no, don't listen to me, listen to others on twitter 3 weeks after I say something. I'm going to also talk about the rules because I figure if I make this post extremely long no one will actually read it. This is the airdrop round that you will need to have 28 activity in BCT. Also be sure that you stay active in discord, again there is no specific number of xp points as that would be pointless. Some people would just go on for a day, spam the chat till they earned enough xp and leave for the week. We are looking for active community members willing to help out, or at least engage the community. If for any reason you deleted your wallet and now have a new one, YES you can register with the new wallet, just be sure you also put your new wallet in your BCT profile. There were a couple of people who forgot that step and lost out on last weeks airdrop and I would hate for someone to do that again. You all have less than 2 days to make sure everything is in order, don't forget to like and retweet a post from this week (don't comment, just retweet). Also be sure to check out telegram chat as I know some of the users prefer that to discord, not really sure why because I love discord. Other than that have a great day/night!

Follow Our Official Telegram Channel:
https://t.me/PRiVCY_announcements

Join our Official Telegram Group:
https://t.me/PRiVCY_community

I am a member of a team, and I rely on the team, I defer to it and sacrifice for it, because the team, not the individual, is the ultimate champion.
-Mia Hamm
Activity: 172

Guys, don't forget to participate in our giveaways on Discord. Our first #photo-giveaway was a great success and the second one is shaping up to be even better. Big THANKS to everyone who already participated  Smiley

The giveaway ends after 2 days on 06.07.18

1st place gets 100 PRiV
2nd place gets 50 PRiV
3rd place gets 20 PRiV

sad, im not come to priv thread for 3 days and late to know about this
hopefully tomorrow will begin  Grin

i hope the PRiVCY price can reach $1  end this month , because the bitcoin price rising up and Privcoin community growing up very fast
Activity: 147
Merit: 12
The TRUTH shall set you free ;-)
Hi Privcy. I have joined this airdrop today. I will also join all media channels i see on discord. Is there more media channels other than Twitter, discord, telegram?

Hi There! Welcome to PRIVCY! As of now we have BitcoinTalk, Twitter, Telegram & Dioscord. Everyone will be informed for more new channels :-)

Just stay tuned! :-)
Activity: 126

Guys, don't forget to participate in our giveaways on Discord. Our first #photo-giveaway was a great success and the second one is shaping up to be even better. Big THANKS to everyone who already participated  Smiley

The giveaway ends after 2 days on 06.07.18

1st place gets 100 PRiV
2nd place gets 50 PRiV
3rd place gets 20 PRiV

sad, im not come to priv thread for 3 days and late to know about this
hopefully tomorrow will begin  Grin
Activity: 215
Merit: 1
It's great to see more people joining the airdrop for PRiVCY coin, please everyone take the time go over the rules in discord and ask for help from the support crew and moderators, please be patient with your inquires as we have a lot of people asking for help, remember to retweet the PRiVCY posts of the current airdrop (current week) it is mandatory and also please here on bitcoin talk don't forget to use the signatures for the rank that you have, if your a junior member, you need a junior member signature, please look for these on the signatures channel on discord as well.

When your waiting for a response from support and moderators remember be patient and don't abuse them, abusing someone doesn't get you anywhere.

We are starting to see alot of cheaters of late, with multiple accounts, we promise we will find your accounts and ban you, we have our ways.

be polite and your airdrop won't be light.
Activity: 56
do you expect new exchanges anytime soon?
CHANGES is inevitable..so always expect it😊....anyway...hope we are all qualified for AD5..LET'S KEEP OUR FINGERS CROSS😊
Activity: 296
Hi Privcy. I have joined this airdrop today. I will also join all media channels i see on discord. Is there more media channels other than Twitter, discord, telegram?
Welcome to the PRiVCY I hope you will like it here Smiley
besides media you mentioned you can follow us on Reddit as well https://www.reddit.com/r/PRiVCY/
Activity: 134
That Bitebtc exchange you guys are trying to get listed on, I honestly think it's a scam. I provided my documents for KYC (which doesn't have to be done on basically any other exchange, unless for large amounts) back in January and haven't received any feedback. Got some generic reply when asking what's going on. Many people on other forums say the same. Coins listed over there are.. well... I believe you are so much better. It looks crap. So many red flags for me... if someone runs away with a bunch of coins, I think it would be much better if PRiVCY weren't among them. Just think about it...
Activity: 161
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
I was "removed for activity" for posting twice to discord last week, while most of my activity was done on twitter, shardax and bitcointalk in support of your coin. I'm just clarifying your wants before trying to continue.

So you only made two comments on the discord?

Here is the thing,  I'm not a big talker.  I'm an introvert in the real world.     But it really isn't that hard to check in each day on the discord.   Say hello,  jump in on a topic someone else is talking about,  offer up something new to talk about..anything really.     Often times I find it a struggle to engage,  but if I hang out on the discord for a few minutes - usually some sort of topic comes up and I can get into a flow chatting back and forth with people,   or harrasing Privcy-CMO Wink

Activity: 101
All USA members should go to Crex24 and buy 4, 40, 400, whatever you can afford, PRIV to celebrate the 4th of July and bump the sales volume up.  Grin

Great idea, i think they should all buy 47 PRIV to celebrate. For those that are true Americans buy 4718 PRIV  Grin support your favourite coin and support your country!
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
I like that photo contest and how creative PRIVCY members are! keep up the creativity and the good work
Jump to: