Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RCA] Ricona Coin-Experience Lending with Multi Crypto Switching Technology - page 10. (Read 1870 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 107
I see that the development of the project is in full swing. It's nice to see an experienced team that has done such a great job. I'm sure they'll realize this project well! Roll Eyes
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
how far can I judge feedback? How quickly and quickly can I get answers to my questions? Huh
I'm sure that in such a serious and promising project you will receive the answers to all your questions as quickly as possible. in extreme cases, you can always turn to technical support, in case the messages are not monitored here.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
how far can I judge feedback? How quickly and quickly can I get answers to my questions? Huh
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
it is nice to see in the list of sponsors such serious organizations as Bittrex, HitBTC and Livecoin in the list of partners. This makes the project a great honor Cool
I'm glad that the creators take into account the interests of users. This project will clearly have a future with a such approach!
Activity: 336
are there any restrictions on the amount of investment? And is the rate of investment increasing every time? Classical banks, for example, before granting access to credit, check the investor for solvency. On this platform, are all services available to any investor?
tell me, please, how are ICO funds allocated? And what is the current period? Is it pre-sale or already sale? I would like to decide whether I will receive any bonuses or not.
the sale will start in 6 days. the countdown went, so determine) and about the distribution of funds I will tell you that 2 quarters of them will go to developers and marketing, 40% to developers and the remaining 10% to technical needs.
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
oh) and the return on investment, I can get what kind of currency? In bitcoins? If, for example, bitcoin depreciates and as an alternative there is no other currency, can all profits be converted into real money (dollars or euros)? Roll Eyes
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
tell me, please, how are ICO funds allocated? And what is the current period? Is it pre-sale or already sale? I would like to decide whether I will receive any bonuses or not.
how can I use RCA coins, and what can I spend them on? I was very interested in this project. I would like to participate in it. Its development is on a large scale, therefore such opportunities should not be missed
coins can be used not only by individuals, but also by enterprises, as well as by investors. That is, as an individual you can transfer funds, pay for services and buy goods, as an enterprise - transfer funds to suppliers, and as an investor - purchase RCA as an asset.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
The most important thing I would like to know is the specific risks involved. I'm glad that I finally created such a platform (after all, it's based on blockchain?), which gives access to credit and profits)) but risks are everywhere, it's obvious, I would like to know what risks are here? Is there a probability not only of not making a profit, but also not getting back your investments?
how can I use RCA coins, and what can I spend them on? I was very interested in this project. I would like to participate in it. Its development is on a large scale, therefore such opportunities should not be missed
Activity: 616
The fact that you can pay back your investment in no more than 45 days, I am infinitely happy))) indeed, this isn't offered by any platform. Only here is the question, where will the money for the interest be taken for payback? There will be a lot of investors, accordingly, the interest amount isn't small. Is it something like a financial pyramid? Roll Eyes
This project is interesting. In particular,the concept,developed by creators,allows making a huge step in the development of lending Roll Eyes
I agree with you entirely. And such advantages as a low credit period with a 10% bonus and various lending options make investing the simplest and most affordable.
Activity: 336
I understand that lending is a platform for currency exchange with a credit rate and interest. You offer your platform, which will be convenient to exchange currencies and earn doubly. But here's the moment: I didn't understand a bit, what is RICONA COIN? For what it is and what will it give us?
This project is interesting. In particular,the concept,developed by creators,allows making a huge step in the development of lending Roll Eyes
copper member
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
A New Era of Lending and Earning in Multi Crypto
Excellent project, the idea is very relevant today! I am very pleased with the site, done very well! I really want to participate, but I also wonder if I can teach free tokens?
I fully agree with you, the project has a very strong team, so the project is very promising! And about free tokens, there is a Bounty company, you can find out all the detailed information here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-rca-ricona-coin-experience-lending-with-multicrypto-switch-technology-2862315
Also, the project has a referral program, you have a very good opportunity to earn even without investing your funds in the project!
I wonder, please tell me more about the referral program? What conditions? What should I do to get tokens for this program?

Please Visit Ricona.io as its having Referral as well as ICO contribution Plan and process details along with some other important details which is difficult to mention here.
Activity: 195
IS there any bounty campaign that we can join in order to earn some new coin here ? just hope that this will be a good project

Bounty Thread is Live Here

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-rca-ricona-coin-experience-lending-with-multicrypto-switch-technology-2862315

Activity: 476
Excellent project, the idea is very relevant today! I am very pleased with the site, done very well! I really want to participate, but I also wonder if I can teach free tokens?
I fully agree with you, the project has a very strong team, so the project is very promising! And about free tokens, there is a Bounty company, you can find out all the detailed information here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-rca-ricona-coin-experience-lending-with-multicrypto-switch-technology-2862315
Also, the project has a referral program, you have a very good opportunity to earn even without investing your funds in the project!
I wonder, please tell me more about the referral program? What conditions? What should I do to get tokens for this program?
The referral program allows you to receive RCA for each new user who signs and provides / purchases RCA on our platform using your referral link (up to level 3). Whenever someone registers using your referral link, you will receive 6% of bonus coins in addition to purchasing an ICO coin by your referral. (3% for the 2nd level and 1% for the third level as a referral bonus in the form of RCA).
Pages:
Jump to: