Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RCA] Ricona Coin-Experience Lending with Multi Crypto Switching Technology - page 5. (Read 1870 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Will you translate your whitepaper and roadmap into other languages? That people from other countries did not translate independently and incorrectly, but immediately understood all the details that are in the draft. Before investing in it.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
You wrote that in addition to personal use, for example, sending money to family or friends or paying for goods and services, RCA coins can also be used by traders and other businesses. And what if the enterprises do not accept crypto currency for payment? And the list of such places is very huge. Will it be worth it?
Activity: 686
Why is Ricona coin different from the rest? What are the advantages of this coin?
 Huh
Ricona is unlike any other lending platform in existence currently. We have a unique 'Multi Cryptocurrency Switching' technology that allows you to switch your cryptocurrency holding/lending on-the-fly.
In simpler terms, if you are currently holding Bitcoin with us, but in one week, Ethereum is trending and you discover that lending Ethereum offers you better returns than Bitcoin, we allow you to switch your holdings to Ethereum. And all it takes is a couple of clicks. (Read FAQ for more details)
More importantly, we allow you to earn your daily interest in cryptocurrencies and not just USD.

I want to know by hard about lending. What is this plan about? Maybe you have some benefits?
This is a traditional lending plan that is offered by most leading and reputed lending programs. But what makes us unique is that we offer a whopping 10% bonus to our investors. No one in the industry offers this.
The floating lending plan allows you to earn excellent daily interest (Interest + Volatility Rate) based on the Cryptocurrency you hold and the lending time frame. At the end of the maturity period, you can choose to reinvest for better returns (plus a bonus) or withdraw your funds entirely.

How can I trade with RCA COINS?
 Huh
After the ICO ends, our members can start to trade, lend, store or sell their RCAon our platform. Other leading exchanges will also be added to the list as per the roadmap indicated above.
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
Do you have a goal to permanently change the game crypto-lending? If so, it's ambitious enough)) but I believe in you. Will you earn in the project only on a percentage basis?

No, not only on percent. More precisely, not such a formulation. You can not only earn percent by estimating the age as a percentage of investment, but also multiply the income with the growth of the coin. I'm wondering what will happen to the development of the project, if suddenly the crypto-currency will depreciate (((
Activity: 616
Do you have a goal to permanently change the game crypto-lending? If so, it's ambitious enough)) but I believe in you. Will you earn in the project only on a percentage basis?
Activity: 434
Why is Ricona coin different from the rest? What are the advantages of this coin?
 Huh
Ricona is unlike any other lending platform in existence currently. We have a unique 'Multi Cryptocurrency Switching' technology that allows you to switch your cryptocurrency holding/lending on-the-fly.
In simpler terms, if you are currently holding Bitcoin with us, but in one week, Ethereum is trending and you discover that lending Ethereum offers you better returns than Bitcoin, we allow you to switch your holdings to Ethereum. And all it takes is a couple of clicks. (Read FAQ for more details)
More importantly, we allow you to earn your daily interest in cryptocurrencies and not just USD.

I want to know by hard about lending. What is this plan about? Maybe you have some benefits?
This is a traditional lending plan that is offered by most leading and reputed lending programs. But what makes us unique is that we offer a whopping 10% bonus to our investors. No one in the industry offers this.
The floating lending plan allows you to earn excellent daily interest (Interest + Volatility Rate) based on the Cryptocurrency you hold and the lending time frame. At the end of the maturity period, you can choose to reinvest for better returns (plus a bonus) or withdraw your funds entirely.

How can I trade with RCA COINS?
 Huh
Activity: 336
According to the services of the project, I understood everything. On lending too. Is it possible to exchange tokens on this platform? Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 672
What do you think, RIKONA coin will replace all existing types of crypto currency?  Roll Eyes
 Huh

Huh

Huh
 Huh
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
Hello Ricona Admin, let me recognize the well structured website you created, very well organized, am no techy person but i recognize good stuff when i see one Wink

The only thing i did not find is the team and dev members identity and background info, shouldn't this info be included in the website or whitepaper, or they want to stay anonymous? I think including team info will give much confidence in this great project. Ricona has a good business plan and should not have any problem succeeding. Between aside from official Ricona telegram, is there an active telegram chat group? Thanks.

Can i get answer to the Bolded above, just need more clearification.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
If this Lending platform has alot of cryptocurrency on it then this project is interesting, but how can we deal with this? There's shady part of this project i need to know the full details. Can you give us roadmap and whitepaper?
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
Very interesting, but not entirely clear
What here can be incomprehensible? The project is as simple as possible presented and submitted
Activity: 588
Very interesting, but not entirely clear
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
Cool project. I am sure that soon he will actively develop

I agree, I want to use coins, but I do not know yet when the sale will be organized

I think that the project will not force its customers to wait long!
Activity: 532
Merit: 100

I agree, I want to use coins, but I do not know yet when the sale will be organized
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
The loan platform with unique and excellent technology, this can indeed be a different factor coin ricona with other coins because these coins are developed with unique technology and modern.
Pages:
Jump to: