Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RCA] Ricona Coin-Experience Lending with Multi Crypto Switching Technology - page 3. (Read 1870 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
I think that this project has a good future. As demand is increasingly increasing for those services that the project offers. You agree with me? The idea of ​​the project needs to be supported.
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
Does your project have competitors? If so, how do you promote the project in terms of advertising campaign and marketing decisions? And how do you stand out among them?

Yes, I'm also interested in this question - what is your uniqueness? Roll Eyes
Activity: 588
Someone tell me, will the project be translated into other languages?
What do you mean? Write more extensively and understandably.
I mean, will the project be accessible to a wider range of people from other countries with a different language?
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
What is exact date and time of ICO and how can I participate in it?
 Huh
ICO will go live on 11th February 2018 at exact 3 PM Singapore time (SST). To participate in ICO, You need to Register First. Once your Registration done, you will need to deposit Litecoin/Bitcoin to your wallet in members area. When ICO goes live, you will be able to buy RCA Coins using your wallet. Also note, RCA quantity is limited for each person/day which would be announced prior to each sale.
What is about LOW LENDING MATURITY PERIOD. How many percepts do you allow me to have?
 Huh
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
What do you mean? Write more extensively and understandably.
Activity: 616
Does your project have competitors? If so, how do you promote the project in terms of advertising campaign and marketing decisions? And how do you stand out among them?
Activity: 588
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
I would like to learn more about the risks. On global, and local. Well, global risks - it's clear what, this bitcoin rate, these are external factors and so on. But I need details. Huh
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
 Huh
ICO will go live on 11th February 2018 at exact 3 PM Singapore time (SST). To participate in ICO, You need to Register First. Once your Registration done, you will need to deposit Litecoin/Bitcoin to your wallet in members area. When ICO goes live, you will be able to buy RCA Coins using your wallet. Also note, RCA quantity is limited for each person/day which would be announced prior to each sale.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Do you have a goal to replace RIKONA coin all kinds of crypto currency? And yes, I'm glad that there was such a project, which is based on the technology of blockchain. It's only with the help of the blockchain system all the systems become transparent and safe for me)))
Activity: 868
Who can highlight the main advantages, compared to other projects? Why is it necessary to invest money in it?

Here is a cool referral system. I love.

What do you have in mind? What are we talking about?

well, you can call other users so that they too take part and for this you will receive bonuses

Bonuses? It is very interesting. That is, I can do nothing and get some money for it?

Yes exactly. You have understood correctly.

And about what bonuses are we talking about? In what way will this be manifested?

In my opinion, 6% of the transactions that your users have made will be transferred to you in view of the bonus

That is, for every $ 100 I can receive $ 6? If so, it's very cool and it's worth doing

Yes, that's right, but this is only part of all the interesting proposals that you can find in this project
Activity: 616
Tell me, please, is this project and the bitcoin rate connected somehow? Now there is not the best trend in the development of Crypto-currency. What will you do if bitcoin and other crypto currencies depreciate?
Activity: 756
 Huh
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Who can highlight the main advantages, compared to other projects? Why is it necessary to invest money in it?

well, you can call other users so that they too take part and for this you will receive bonuses

Bonuses? It is very interesting. That is, I can do nothing and get some money for it?

And about what bonuses are we talking about? In what way will this be manifested?

In my opinion, 6% of the transactions that your users have made will be transferred to you in view of the bonus

That is, for every $ 100 I can receive $ 6? If so, it's very cool and it's worth doing
Activity: 336
What is the reason for such a limited number of tokens? As far as I understand, to solve the problem of low awareness of the investors about the details of buying and selling tokens. Or I'm wrong? Roll Eyes
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
what is multi crypto? why is it better?
Activity: 868

Activity: 630
Merit: 253
Hello Ricona Admin, let me recognize the well structured website you created, very well organized, am no techy person but i recognize good stuff when i see one Wink

The only thing i did not find is the team and dev members identity and background info, shouldn't this info be included in the website or whitepaper, or they want to stay anonymous? I think including team info will give much confidence in this great project. Ricona has a good business plan and should not have any problem succeeding. Between aside from official Ricona telegram, is there an active telegram chat group? Thanks.

Can i get answer to the Bolded above, just need more clearification.

Thank you for your query/concern Notin2. We apologize for the late response but the reason behind being anonymous is quite obvious. Lending is not valid in US and we may shift our base from Singapore to any other place on a very short notice (if required) in the interest of our valuable members hard earned contributions. Disclosing our identity would defeat the purpose of being anonymous for the same reasons as like other lending platforms. BUT, we and our legal team is working to find an alternate way by using which we could legally run a lending platform (using different terms for lending) and quite soon we may announce that good news and would disclose our Real identities as well.

Hope it answers your query as well as a few others with same questions.

Thank you for your response it has certainly clear some misconception and hopefully when you eventually find alternative away to legally run the lending platform, then it will inspire more confidence. Best of luck this great idea.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100

copper member
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
A New Era of Lending and Earning in Multi Crypto
Hello Ricona Admin, let me recognize the well structured website you created, very well organized, am no techy person but i recognize good stuff when i see one Wink

The only thing i did not find is the team and dev members identity and background info, shouldn't this info be included in the website or whitepaper, or they want to stay anonymous? I think including team info will give much confidence in this great project. Ricona has a good business plan and should not have any problem succeeding. Between aside from official Ricona telegram, is there an active telegram chat group? Thanks.

Can i get answer to the Bolded above, just need more clearification.

Thank you for your query/concern Notin2. We apologize for the late response but the reason behind being anonymous is quite obvious. Lending is not valid in US and we may shift our base from Singapore to any other place on a very short notice (if required) in the interest of our valuable members hard earned contributions. Disclosing our identity would defeat the purpose of being anonymous for the same reasons as like other lending platforms. BUT, we and our legal team is working to find an alternate way by using which we could legally run a lending platform (using different terms for lending) and quite soon we may announce that good news and would disclose our Real identities as well.

Hope it answers your query as well as a few others with same questions.
Pages:
Jump to: