Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RCA] Ricona Coin-Experience Lending with Multi Crypto Switching Technology - page 6. (Read 1870 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 13
What about translations and localizations to other languages? There will be translations into other languages
What exactly do you mean?  Huh
I mean the translation of the site, the Whitepaper and other materials? Will this be available in other languages?
It seems to me that it depends on the campaign bounty, as soon as the bounty members do the work on the lines - so soon it will appear on the website.
Well, I hope so. If, of course, the bounty campaign includes a translation campaign Cheesy
Just go to the campaign of the campaign and learn the details of it. That's all.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
What about translations and localizations to other languages? There will be translations into other languages
I mean the translation of the site, the Whitepaper and other materials? Will this be available in other languages?
It seems to me that it depends on the campaign bounty, as soon as the bounty members do the work on the lines - so soon it will appear on the website.
Well, I hope so. If, of course, the bounty campaign includes a translation campaign Cheesy
Activity: 588
Why such a long period of investment withdrawal? 45 days is very long. Why can not I perform all operations faster?
Activity: 602
Activity: 602
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
tell me how about if the crypto-currency go down while ur project running?
The only different thing I can see and recognize is you accept altcoin.
This is kind of BCC cousin.

We get you. Now think of this (a real life example). Yesterday BTC touched $6k and now its around $8200 and you would CERTAINLY agree with that its a HUGE bear market and all cryptos are going way down. So, even if the Crypto Market going down, down or down, there is Money to be made in Spikes. We are not saying we could predict the Bottom Or Top 100% correct all the time BUT still, we are into this business since 2013 and we have our Proprietary bot which could predict market movement with 91% accuracy and this is our USP. (You wouldn't believe that we still did make money in this bearish market in last couple  of weeks).

Hope it answers your query.
You say you can predict 91 percent of the market movement, which is an amazing number, and if a given coin goes up, it will automatically buy, so if it goes down?
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
A miracle happened! Though some platform allowed to store USD in the electronic wallet. I thought that I would not meet this one. Will the platform itself track which currency is the most profitable? or will I need to do it myself?
Activity: 490
I'm from Russia. It's hard for me to work with technical terms and hard to translate them. Could you place a white paper in Russian?
Activity: 143
Merit: 0
Hello Ricona, I have read the whitepaper and all your ideas about this project. Very interesting project with fabulous idea, if you implemented it in a very good way, I believe your project would be outstanding. Switching idea was the idea I liked most, it helps trader and I hope there are no fees for switching.
Activity: 378
The platform allows you to manipulate the money inside your electronic wallet? Or allows you to give loans to other users of this money?

You can store money in any crypto currency. When you see that BTC falls down and ETH rises, you can quickly transfer your savings to ETH. The principle of the banks in the exchange.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
The platform allows you to manipulate the money inside your electronic wallet? Or allows you to give loans to other users of this money?
copper member
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
A New Era of Lending and Earning in Multi Crypto
Dear Friends,

We are happy to Officially Announce a GROUND BREAKING NEWS for Ricona Investors/Contributors which includes :

1:1 Bonus added for Coin Purchase during all 5 rounds (including Pre ICO Round)

Investors will now receive DAILY interest on their investments instead of the WEEKLY interest as per the earlier plan.

Early Withdrawal Option (Full/Partial) for all Lending Plans

BuyBack Option Added

Any RCA Coin(s) left unsold or unallocated during the ICO will be destroyed permanently

Funds Withdrawal Policy Change

Have Some Other Queries/Concerns? Please contact us at [email protected] to get a quick response from our team

Complete Announcement Posted at : https://www.ricona.io/latestnews.php

We will appreciate if you could spare a minute and check the Latest News at above address. We are looking forward for your kind suggestion Or comment on these recent changes, if any.

Thank You

Activity: 630
Merit: 253
Hello Ricona Admin, let me recognize the well structured website you created, very well organized, am no techy person but i recognize good stuff when i see one Wink

The only thing i did not find is the team and dev members identity and background info, shouldn't this info be included in the website or whitepaper, or they want to stay anonymous? I think including team info will give much confidence in this great project. Ricona has a good business plan and should not have any problem succeeding. Between aside from official Ricona telegram, is there an active telegram chat group? Thanks.
Activity: 434
Merit: 19
RICONA White Paper translation into Russian is completed. You can down load the document using this link.

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Hello! Who can explain what is "staking" in Ricona platform. And how RCA staking will work and what is the benifits of this service.
Activity: 714
Very promising project, the site is perfectly made! Only I have one question, will there be a mobile version of the platform, will it be presented in a mobile environment? I believe that this is very important in the modern world, is not it?
I understand you, this is really a very important factor! The platform will most likely work on all popular devices, so that users always have access to their private office always! I completely understand you, companies of this scale always do software, so that users always had the opportunity to use their services!
Pages:
Jump to: