Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RCA] Ricona Coin-Experience Lending with Multi Crypto Switching Technology - page 8. (Read 1870 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 251
I really like the idea of the project, it has become quite in demand these days! I really want to join the investment, only I have, in which countries is it planned to develop this platform?
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
I really like the design of tread and the whole project in General.the design is very cool
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
I think this project is our future.I very much hope for it and believe

it is necessary to choose something from two? what developers say about this?
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
I think this project is our future.I very much hope for it and believe
Activity: 602
I am very fond of this project.I absolutely support all the ideas that they put forward and think that it is very useful for me
I really like the idea of the project, it has become quite in demand these days! I really want to join the investment, only I have, in which countries is it appropriate to create a platform? Will any particular areas be selected or the whole world will be chosen?
You yourself said that this direction is now very in demand, accordingly it all depends on the quality of the final project, on its promotion, and on a large number of factors! Quite possibly it will become an official platform. I completely share your concerns about this, but everything depends first of all on the strategy and abilities of the team!
I fully agree with you, it is not possible in advance to foresee how the circumstances will converge. But if we talk about prospects, they are quite ambitious! I think that if there are no very strong competitors or the company will not replace native work on a highly specialized profile, then we will definitely be able to see the company's triumph and proportional growth! As for the team, I want to say that it is very strong, I saw some participants in other very successful projects, so do not worry about it!
This sounds very good, but why are you so sure of its success?
I support the guys from the very beginning and I can say with confidence that they have a lot of very important advantages that can play very important! This segment of the market has long been in need of modernization, and this project may well change the concept. All current problems will be eliminated, which will allow them to take over a significant part of the market!
Activity: 490
I really like the idea of the project, it has become quite in demand these days! I really want to join the investment, only I have, in which countries is it appropriate to create a platform? Will any particular areas be selected or the whole world will be chosen?
You yourself said that this direction is now very in demand, accordingly it all depends on the quality of the final project, on its promotion, and on a large number of factors! Quite possibly it will become an official platform. I completely share your concerns about this, but everything depends first of all on the strategy and abilities of the team!
I fully agree with you, it is not possible in advance to foresee how the circumstances will converge. But if we talk about prospects, they are quite ambitious! I think that if there are no very strong competitors or the company will not replace native work on a highly specialized profile, then we will definitely be able to see the company's triumph and proportional growth! As for the team, I want to say that it is very strong, I saw some participants in other very successful projects, so do not worry about it!
This sounds very good, but why are you so sure of its success?
Activity: 308
Activity: 490
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
what are the advantages of this project in general compared to others? Although I'm more than confident that the competition for it will be minimal

for your referral link you will receive 6% in case your referral provides or purchases RCA coins. In this case, you must be at level 1 to get this percentage. From the second level, you can get 3% and from the third - only 1%.

the idea is very relevant today! I am very pleased with the site, done very well! I really want to participate, but I also wonder if I can teach free tokens?

the project has a very strong team, so the project is very promising! And about free tokens, there is a Bounty company, you can find out all the detailed information here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-rca-ricona-coin-experience-lending-with-multicrypto-switch-technology-2862315

it is very interesting project.  I'm interested in crypto currency!  Roll Eyes The concept is excellent, I'm sure that this platform will be very popular for many people!
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
very interesting and promising project, I like the idea!
What about the original in other languages? Will there be localization? Cheesy
Activity: 616
what are the advantages of this project in general compared to others? Although I'm more than confident that the competition for it will be minimal

for your referral link you will receive 6% in case your referral provides or purchases RCA coins. In this case, you must be at level 1 to get this percentage. From the second level, you can get 3% and from the third - only 1%.

the idea is very relevant today! I am very pleased with the site, done very well! I really want to participate, but I also wonder if I can teach free tokens?

the project has a very strong team, so the project is very promising! And about free tokens, there is a Bounty company, you can find out all the detailed information here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-rca-ricona-coin-experience-lending-with-multicrypto-switch-technology-2862315
Activity: 462
That is, this project is a credit platform where users can deposit a certain amount for a certain time and get bonuses from that, right? Will these be daily bonuses? What percentage of the profit can I get from this?
Activity: 868
Merit: 500

Activity: 728
“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”
have many credit projects, but none of them works. what distinguishes your project from others?
copper member
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
A New Era of Lending and Earning in Multi Crypto
The project seems to be interesting, however, after it happened with the BCC it is a little dubious to invest. What is the guarantee that the operating loan platform will maintain?

There is a HUGE difference between BCC and Ricona. For example, our MultiCrypto Switching Technology. Let us know WHO else in the industry is offering Multi CryptoCurrency lending with Basic Currency Switching DURING the Lending period. If you talk about bitconnect, it was working on the FIAT and not Crypto.
Activity: 420
Hi,
Who can answer me the question of how long will the ICO last? There is no pre-sale phase, right?
ICO will running until March 15th, 2018. Pre-Sale will last for 5 days and will be started in the near future. All of those information already explained in detail.

Thank you very much for the information! Smiley
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
when are  u planning to release windows or mac wallet ?
project is very tempting
Pages:
Jump to: