Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RCA] Ricona Coin-Experience Lending with Multi Crypto Switching Technology - page 4. (Read 1870 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 500
Who can highlight the main advantages, compared to other projects? Why is it necessary to invest money in it?

Here is a cool referral system. I love.

What do you have in mind? What are we talking about?

well, you can call other users so that they too take part and for this you will receive bonuses

Bonuses? It is very interesting. That is, I can do nothing and get some money for it?

Yes exactly. You have understood correctly.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Who can highlight the main advantages, compared to other projects? Why is it necessary to invest money in it?

well, you can call other users so that they too take part and for this you will receive bonuses

Bonuses? It is very interesting. That is, I can do nothing and get some money for it?

Activity: 462
Great project, I really like the idea. It looks very promising!

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
I understand this platform will support mining? That is, users can earn tokens using their computing power, I'm right?
Yes exactly, this platform is based on POS and POW technologies, therefore supports mining. All right. Smiley
But these are two different technologies and they imply a different implementation? How exactly do the facilitators intend to combine this?
I can not say, probably the platform will support both options for processing transactions. Many projects support this. There are a lot of advantages in this, hardware support at the expense of users gives the system a stable operation, and in its POW it provides speed of work at the software level.
But this requires specialized pools, is not it? Where is the information on this?
Well, until there is no precise information on this matter, it will be known a little later, after the end of ICO
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
I understand this platform will support mining? That is, users can earn tokens using their computing power, I'm right?
Yes exactly, this platform is based on POS and POW technologies, therefore supports mining. All right. Smiley
But these are two different technologies and they imply a different implementation? How exactly do the facilitators intend to combine this?
I can not say, probably the platform will support both options for processing transactions. Many projects support this. There are a lot of advantages in this, hardware support at the expense of users gives the system a stable operation, and in its POW it provides speed of work at the software level.
But this requires specialized pools, is not it? Where is the information on this?
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
I wonder how popular this project will be in the future?
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Their Latest 1:1 bonus scheme is pretty atrractive...I like it very much...........Plus you can buy any number of coins here.... Wink Wink Smiley
Activity: 504
Earn with impressio.io
they show a cool result which is loved by many users! I think it is cool
Activity: 588
I like the design of the site looks very good
Activity: 602
what are the goals of the project and how are they going to implement them?
Activity: 700
wow! new and cool project! I like everything
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
I had another question: how to withdraw funds received? Will the financial banks cooperate with you? If there was such a mechanism of cooperation, it would be cool. And if bitcoin has grown many times, why invest money, if you can invest in bitcoin and other crypto-currencies? Let's talk))) Wink
Pages:
Jump to: