Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RCA] Ricona Coin-Experience Lending with Multi Crypto Switching Technology - page 7. (Read 1870 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 252
Very promising project, the site is perfectly made! Only I have one question, will there be a mobile version of the platform, will it be presented in a mobile environment? I believe that this is very important in the modern world, is not it?
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
Who can tell me the day after tomorrow when pre-ICO or ICO starts? That is, there will not be any pre-sale for this project?
And one more thing. Will there be any discounts or bonuses for early buyers?
Well, in general, the period of the whole ICO is divided into 5 stages, the first stage is the stage of pre-sale. By the way, the bonus at the stage of the first stage of the token sale is 30%  Wink
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Who can tell me the day after tomorrow when pre-ICO or ICO starts? That is, there will not be any pre-sale for this project?
And one more thing. Will there be any discounts or bonuses for early buyers?
Activity: 532
Somebody tell me, what kind of coin is this, what is the essence and what is the difference from the other platforms?

Ricona Coin is a REVOLUTION in peer to peer decentralized transactions with ability to lend Or trade in multi Cryptocurrencies (Not only in USD). Currently, all of the lending platforms work on Fiat Lending System to deliver returns based on Dollar value but at Ricona, we aim to deliver return in initial cryptocurrency of the user (even ONE STEP FURTHER of that, keep exploring). 
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
Somebody tell me, what kind of coin is this, what is the essence and what is the difference from the other platforms?
Activity: 221
Merit: 11
Rikona Coin is a great project that creates a multi-functional deal, which lends itself to lucrative loans
copper member
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
A New Era of Lending and Earning in Multi Crypto
Ricona ANN thread is translated into Russian! Please, join discussions:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annrca-ricona-multi-crypto-switchin-2893820

Translation Noted. Hope you would manage your thread effectively as we have some surprise Stakes for good performers.
Activity: 434
Merit: 19
brand new
Activity: 0
Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your IСO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/ico/ricona-18080 You can edit your Page  by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking.
Activity: 12
 Can this currency be mined on its equipment?
Activity: 29
Which exchanges you are registered on?
Activity: 560
Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)
I want to know about the project plan (RICONA ICO DISTRIBUTION PLAN) What does the project include?
 Huh
Total Coins : 28,000,000 Available Coins for
ICO : 9,100,000
Total Rounds : 5

And which rounds? What rounds include? What are the rounds?
 Huh
ROUND 1
1,260,000 (Pre Sale)

ROUND 2
1,960,000 (Main Sale)

ROUND 3
1,960,000 (Main Sale)

ROUND 4
1,960,000 (Main Sale)

ROUND5
1,960,000 (Main Sale)

What is a Floating Interest Lending Plan? What is this plan for?
 Huh
This is a traditional lending plan that is offered by most leading and reputed lending programs. But what makes us unique is that we offer a whopping 10% bonus to our investors. No one in the industry offers this.
The oating lending plan allows you to earn excellent daily interest (Interest + Volatility Rate) based on the Cryptocurrency you hold and the lending time frame. At the end of the maturity period, you can choose to reinvest for better returns (plus a bonus) or withdraw your funds entirely.
Activity: 756
I want to know about the project plan (RICONA ICO DISTRIBUTION PLAN) What does the project include?
 Huh

Huh
ROUND 1
1,260,000 (Pre Sale)

ROUND 2
1,960,000 (Main Sale)

ROUND 3
1,960,000 (Main Sale)

ROUND 4
1,960,000 (Main Sale)

ROUND5
1,960,000 (Main Sale)

What is a Floating Interest Lending Plan? What is this plan for?
 Huh
 Huh

Huh
ROUND 1
1,260,000 (Pre Sale)

ROUND 2
1,960,000 (Main Sale)

ROUND 3
1,960,000 (Main Sale)

ROUND 4
1,960,000 (Main Sale)

ROUND5
1,960,000 (Main Sale)
copper member
Activity: 48
A New Era of Lending and Earning in Multi Crypto
tell me how about if the crypto-currency go down while ur project running?
The only different thing I can see and recognize is you accept altcoin.
This is kind of BCC cousin.

We get you. Now think of this (a real life example). Yesterday BTC touched $6k and now its around $8200 and you would CERTAINLY agree with that its a HUGE bear market and all cryptos are going way down. So, even if the Crypto Market going down, down or down, there is Money to be made in Spikes. We are not saying we could predict the Bottom Or Top 100% correct all the time BUT still, we are into this business since 2013 and we have our Proprietary bot which could predict market movement with 91% accuracy and this is our USP. (You wouldn't believe that we still did make money in this bearish market in last couple  of weeks).

Hope it answers your query.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
a project that looks good, with an interesting and passionate idea for the company's growth! It is certain that this team structure will achieve tremendous success
 Huh

Huh
 Huh
 Huh
Activity: 476
I really like the idea of the project, it has become quite in demand these days! I really want to join the investment, only I have, in which countries is it planned to develop this platform?
You yourself said that this direction is now in great demand, accordingly it all depends on the quality of the final project, on its promotion, and on a large number of factors! It is possible that this will be an international platform.
Pages:
Jump to: