Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟 [ANN][REAP] ReapChain - Secure and Transparent Blockchain-Based IoT Ecosystem - page 7. (Read 13808 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
So as I understand quantum random numbers are using in reap, but how is it connected with standing committee coordinator and the steering committee?
brand new
Activity: 0
I read that ReapChain want to take the lead in digitalization for small businesses and delivery services specialized in traditional markets equipped with a QR-based pickup system
brand new
Who knows how exactly this application works and how it helps to people? The idea is very interesting and it can be popular in our days
It uses a QR code to automatically recognize receipt information when picking up, thereby preventing omissions of orders and delivery errors, as well as handling large quantities
Activity: 12
Who knows how exactly this application works and how it helps to people? The idea is very interesting and it can be popular in our days
brand new
“Jangboda” application seems interesting and useful especially in our days. But I read about Reap PAY, how is it connected to ReapChain?
Well basically Reap PAY is affiliated company of ReapChain. As far as I understand, they also have research work
Activity: 9
“Jangboda” application seems interesting and useful especially in our days. But I read about Reap PAY, how is it connected to ReapChain?
Activity: 10
The “Jangboda” service is to provide convenience to people who are reluctant to visit the market due to Corona 19 and to activate commercial areas
With “Jangboda” you can order products sold in traditional markets through a smartphone app and receive them at a designated delivery destination
Activity: 7
The “Jangboda” service is to provide convenience to people who are reluctant to visit the market due to Corona 19 and to activate commercial areas
Activity: 5
Did you hear about mobile application “Jangboda” with a non-face-to-face order and payment system which was made by ReapChain? Sounds interesting as for me Smiley
brand new
There are 14 standing committee nodes and 15 steering committee nodes and all these 29 committees participate in the consensus process for generating blocks
The steering committee must account for at least 52% of all nodes that participate in the consensus process.
brand new
There are 14 standing committee nodes and 15 steering committee nodes and all these 29 committees participate in the consensus process for generating blocks
Activity: 13
As I understand ReapChain cosist of standing committee nodes and steering committee nodes. So how they work together?
Activity: 12
Also if any of the existing standing committee nodes are suspended or fail to meet the criteria, then those nodes must go through a separate voting process of the governance
Activity: 14
Also I noticed from Reap resources that the standing committee nodes initially operates in the governance community
It can be selected by those candidates that meet the particular criteria of standing committee amongst the steering committee nodes
I read some information about PoDC (Proof of Double Committee) Consensus Algorithm. So what exactly it aims for?
brand new
Also I know that anyone who satisfies these criteria can register as a steering committee node and it is good idea as for me
As I know such registered groups are called steering committee candidates in the actual consensus process
Activity: 22
Also I know that anyone who satisfies these criteria can register as a steering committee node and it is good idea as for me
I understand about standing committee nodes and number of REAP coins for it, but what about steering committee nodes?
brand new
Interesting to know that the standing committee nodes should possess 2% of the total number of REAP coins issued.
brand new
Standing committee nodes consists of an internal group separately constructed to maintain the Reap blockchain network operating at any times
Pages:
Jump to: