Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟 [ANN][REAP] ReapChain - Secure and Transparent Blockchain-Based IoT Ecosystem - page 5. (Read 13808 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
IoT system with ReapChain BaaS basically can easily provide  accurate product information to consumers
brand new
So basically you can apply internet of things system with ReapChain BaaS to enhance the efficiency of your logistics system
Also with Baas you can manage transparently all information and history of the data generated from the entire distribution process
brand new
So basically you can apply internet of things system with ReapChain BaaS to enhance the efficiency of your logistics system
Activity: 10
Very interesting structure of the system makes it unique, but what are the advantages of ReapChain dual blockchain structure?
Shell-Core Structure basically is a method of placing a high-speed private blockchain on the outside and processing it in time first
Right, also I know that public blockchain that is strong in security and decentralization is placed inside and post-processing
Activity: 6
Very interesting structure of the system makes it unique, but what are the advantages of ReapChain dual blockchain structure?
Activity: 13
I think even counting that this project is pretty quiet last time it is still has big potential and they have already some products
Activity: 10
As I know the altered data is compared and verified with original data by ReapChain if the attempt to change or delete the information data is detected
Yes, I read about it also and very useful that it can prevent the problems caused by incorrect data
Activity: 24
As I know the altered data is compared and verified with original data by ReapChain if the attempt to change or delete the information data is detected
brand new
Basically ReapChain system goes through the mutual verification process between the device and reader through Reap SDK
True, you can do it easily utilising SDK and prevent unauthorized users from accessing your system
Activity: 20
Basically ReapChain system goes through the mutual verification process between the device and reader through Reap SDK
Activity: 9
I like the idea of ReapChain usage in distribution and logistics spheres as I think it can help to solve many problems there
Activity: 22
I think Reap SDK can be very useful in logistics for example using in warehouse management system
True, you can collect such information about the all products like the weight, size and volume and automatically transmit it
Activity: 19
I think Reap SDK can be very useful in logistics for example using in warehouse management system
It is very simple that you can verify any information regarding the country of origin or producer of the products with the help of Reap SDK
You can attach tags to which Reap SDK is applied and records all needed information in ReapChain system
Activity: 21
Such a problems can cause irreparable damage but I think they can be solved by utilizing ReapChain BaaS Smiley
Activity: 12
Dates during the distribution process can be lost or changed also, resulting in incorrect product information delivered to the final consumer.
Activity: 9
I also heard that there has been cases regarding the changing of information in logistics sector that can bring a lot of problems
brand new
I think in the existing IoT system we have some incidents regarding unauthorized user access or hacking and it is a problem
I think so too as it can be a reason of devices malfunction or delivery of incorrect inventory information which is very big issues
Activity: 14
I think in the existing IoT system we have some incidents regarding unauthorized user access or hacking and it is a problem
Pages:
Jump to: