Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟 [ANN][REAP] ReapChain - Secure and Transparent Blockchain-Based IoT Ecosystem - page 6. (Read 13808 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
For example you can utilizes an IoT system to manage an inventory and warehouse in the logistics and it can benefit you much in this case
brand new
I think the most interesting part is that you can receive reliable data and verify information regarding each smart home devices
brand new
Yea, also you can check data for device status to improve service quality by service providers through Reap Platform
Activity: 12
You can simply check quantity of electricity needed for each household by power providers and it is very useful thing as for me
Activity: 14
Useful function of reap is that it can continuously transmit and verify power consumption data and device status through smart home device controllers
brand new
ReapCnain system can collect various data generated from smart home devices to which Reap SDK is applied through smart meters
brand new
I think that the energy management system utilizing ReapChain BaaS can improve all problems and establish an efficient system
brand new
Because the number of devices is increasing, issues about security, real-time data processing and device authentication are increasing
Activity: 10
I think that the home network environment has been rapidly changing in the past few years and new technologies can help a lot
It is also a problem as the number of devices such as computers and various sensors has surged, there is much bigger system load
Activity: 10
I think that the home network environment has been rapidly changing in the past few years and new technologies can help a lot
Activity: 7
I think that the energy sector is pursuing home automation and energy management efficiency by integrating with IoT technology
Activity: 6
Reap system can collect, analyze, and share information in a series of processes such as freight shipment, pick-up, and transportation
Also they can accurate delivery to consumers to optimize efficiency and processing speed, which leads to innovation in this industries
Activity: 12
Reap system can collect, analyze, and share information in a series of processes such as freight shipment, pick-up, and transportation
Activity: 9
I like Reap project as I really think it can bring some new solutions for distribution and logistics sphere and can help it to develop
True, IoT can be applied to logistics operations to increase supply chain visibility and efficiency and to prevent delivery failure
I like Reap project as I really think it can bring some new solutions for distribution and logistics sphere and can help it to develop
ReapChain looks like big project and almost complete decision in the internet of things market and it have many use of case in real life
I read that Qmanager uses quantum random numbers to provide a candidate group for determining the steering committee candidates
Also quantum random numbers encrypted by using the public key of each node in the steering committee candidate group
Activity: 8
I read that Qmanager uses quantum random numbers to provide a candidate group for determining the steering committee candidates
brand new
I like this project as they are signing partnerships which can be useful in the future and also they showed a working mobile app “Jangboda”
brand new
So as I understand quantum random numbers are using in reap, but how is it connected with standing committee coordinator and the steering committee?
As I know they using quantum random numbers to determine the standing committee coordinator and the steering committee candidates
Pages:
Jump to: